Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Ginj
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Ginj » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:31 pm

My status checker updated to today's date. :?

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby neeko » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Ginj wrote:My status checker updated to today's date. :?


Me too!

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby 20130312 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 pm

neeko wrote:
Ginj wrote:My status checker updated to today's date. :?


Me too!


Mine still says complete as of two weeks ago :(

User avatar
89vision
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby 89vision » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Anyone mind sharing stats?

I have 158/3.42/3.5UG. Retaking Saturday, my UGPA will end up around 3.6.

Does Temple favor in state applicants?

Thanks.

User avatar
Ginj
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Ginj » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:42 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
neeko wrote:
Ginj wrote:My status checker updated to today's date. :?


Me too!


Mine still says complete as of two weeks ago :(


TBF, I applied 9/15. So it's about damn time.

89vision, I'm 161/3.2. Possibly retaking Saturday.

User avatar
Nelson
Posts: 2061
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 am

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Nelson » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Ginj wrote:
InGoodFaith wrote:
neeko wrote:
Ginj wrote:My status checker updated to today's date. :?


Me too!


Mine still says complete as of two weeks ago :(


TBF, I applied 9/15. So it's about damn time.



I applied in September too and I'm still "complete" in early October. Temple is just slow and it seems like the week before Christmas is going to be when everybody hears.

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby neeko » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:54 pm

I applied 9/16. 2.8/167

User avatar
Sprite
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Sprite » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:54 pm

89vision wrote:Anyone mind sharing stats?

I have 158/3.42/3.5UG. Retaking Saturday, my UGPA will end up around 3.6.

Does Temple favor in state applicants?

Thanks.


I asked about the in-state quota (since I'm out of state) & Temple has no quota to fill...the adcomm said they look at every application equally.

Good luck on Saturday! :)

User avatar
mrtoren
Posts: 733
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby mrtoren » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:35 pm

The wait is killing me...you would think they could move their decisions up to the first week in December. They probably already have a couple hundred done.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby 20130312 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:36 pm

mrtoren wrote:The wait is killing me...you would think they could move their decisions up to the first week in December. They probably already have a couple hundred done.


Seriously... this is one of my top choices and they're breaking my heart.

JK910
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby JK910 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 am

Add me to the pile of updated status dates. Went from 9/30 to 11/30. I think that's a good sign. My guess is that they are now preparing the first batch for scholarship considerations.

LAFish
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 am

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby LAFish » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm

In today via status checker!

Applied 11/1.

srfngdd6
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby srfngdd6 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 pm

In today status checker!

User avatar
mrmojojak
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby mrmojojak » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Accepted!

eemi
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby eemi » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Same here, woo hoo!

User avatar
cch24
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby cch24 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Accepted as well!

User avatar
SarahT
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby SarahT » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Accepted today! Yay

JK910
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby JK910 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 pm

SarahT wrote:Accepted today! Yay


Add me to the accepted pile. Funny that I heard from Drexel and Temple within 6 hours of each other... Only difference is that Drexel offered me 30k/year in the acceptance email.

Butterscotch22
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby Butterscotch22 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Accepted today also! But there was no mention of scholarship consideration. Anyone know if this will come later?

JK910
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby JK910 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:02 am

Butterscotch22 wrote:Accepted today also! But there was no mention of scholarship consideration. Anyone know if this will come later?


It should come whenever you receive your official offer letter... at least that's what admissions told me.

User avatar
cch24
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby cch24 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:46 am

JK910 wrote:
SarahT wrote:Accepted today! Yay


Add me to the accepted pile. Funny that I heard from Drexel and Temple within 6 hours of each other... Only difference is that Drexel offered me 30k/year in the acceptance email.


I got the same e-mail from Drexel as well. And a William and Mary acceptance. It's been quite a day.

User avatar
mrtoren
Posts: 733
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby mrtoren » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:58 pm

What time did you all receive your emails? Does Temple have a specific time of the day that they release the notices?

User avatar
cch24
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby cch24 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 pm

mrtoren wrote:What time did you all receive your emails? Does Temple have a specific time of the day that they release the notices?

I got my e-mail around 8pm eastern time, but my status updated to Admitted- Congratulations! around 2pm eastern.

User avatar
CaptainJack
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby CaptainJack » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Accepted. Email said the official letter and scholarship stuff would come after the new year.

notmysn1588
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 am

Re: Temple 2011-2012 Cycle

Postby notmysn1588 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Admitted as well on Thursday. While my email said the acceptance packet and additional information wouldn't come out until the new year, it didn't officially say scholarship would be included in it. Did yours?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”