Nebraska 2012 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
DocHawkeye

Silver

Re: Nebraska 2012

Post by DocHawkeye » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 pm

eagles123 wrote:@DocHawkeye
I'll be attending UNL in the fall. Want to live near the College of Law, any recommendations as where to live? The girl who gave me the tour recommended Lionsgate and Tanglewood. They are a little pricey, however. Do you have any other recommendations? Anything you've heard about other complexes?

Thanks. You can PM as well.
I live in Omaha, so I don't have a lot of info about housing in Lincoln. I will ask around and see what I can find out for you.

Flash

Bronze

Post by Flash » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:12 pm

I'll be attending UNL in the fall. Want to live near the College of Law, any recommendations as where to live? The girl who gave me the tour recommended Lionsgate and Tanglewood. They are a little pricey, however. Do you have any other recommendations? Anything you've heard about other complexes?

How close to campus do you want to be?

eagles123

New

Post by eagles123 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:55 am

Flash wrote:

How close to campus do you want to be?
Probably within 5-10 minutes.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”