CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
RaiderBlue17
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby RaiderBlue17 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Just prior employment junkola all of it in the past but I.do.miss lakeeood co a lot.

Lord Randolph McDuff
Posts: 1587
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby Lord Randolph McDuff » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:24 pm

I know someone who got off the wait list three days into class, one who got off a week before, and I wasn't offered $$$ till July.

Ride those wait lists if you really want to go here.

rma
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:08 am

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby rma » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:I know someone who got off the wait list three days into class, one who got off a week before, and I wasn't offered $$$ till July.

Ride those wait lists if you really want to go here.


Thanks for the motivation/advice.

shock259
Posts: 1737
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:30 am

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby shock259 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:58 pm

1L here that can answer any questions you guys may have.

rma
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:08 am

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby rma » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 pm

shock259 wrote:1L here that can answer any questions you guys may have.


PM sent.

User avatar
initech
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby initech » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Withdrew, good luck everyone

RaiderBlue17
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby RaiderBlue17 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

Interested in knowing any numbers of ppl who got waitlisted / money.

Mine are in my profile... WL... Hmm for full price I'd rather put a '&' between that and get up in the rankings..

(So Punny)

User avatar
westcoast
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby westcoast » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:11 pm

In today. Great news on a beautiful Saturday.

yihdih
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby yihdih » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Anyone get news on scholarships yet?

User avatar
zapcaz
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby zapcaz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 pm

yihdih wrote:Anyone get news on scholarships yet?


Nothing here...I was wondering the same thing!

B986
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby B986 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm

zapcaz wrote:
yihdih wrote:Anyone get news on scholarships yet?


Nothing here...I was wondering the same thing!


Nothing here, either. This is taking a looong time...

User avatar
zapcaz
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby zapcaz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:10 pm

B986 wrote:
zapcaz wrote:
yihdih wrote:Anyone get news on scholarships yet?


Nothing here...I was wondering the same thing!


Nothing here, either. This is taking a looong time...


I think I am going to call this afternoon or tomorrow.

Are you going to the Open House on the 9th?

User avatar
adika86
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby adika86 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

zapcaz wrote:
B986 wrote:
zapcaz wrote:
yihdih wrote:Anyone get news on scholarships yet?


Nothing here...I was wondering the same thing!


Nothing here, either. This is taking a looong time...


I think I am going to call this afternoon or tomorrow.

Are you going to the Open House on the 9th?


I am. And let us know what they say!

wannabeprincess
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby wannabeprincess » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

I think I am going to call this afternoon or tomorrow.

Are you going to the Open House on the 9th?[/quote]

I am. And let us know what they say![/quote][/quote]

I sent off an email this afternoon...hoping to hear something soon! Kinda frustrating to know they haven't even sent out first round of scholarship offers! Since they're sending them by snail mail, it could be potentially several days AFTER they even mail them before we receive them and seat deposits are starting to sneak up! Come on $$$

User avatar
zapcaz
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby zapcaz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Just got off the phone with them. They are hoping to get awards sent out by email and snail mail asap (which I interpreted to mean within the next 2 weeks although she did mention she was hoping it would help boost the # of people going to the open house so maybe it will be sooner?). They said they are waiting for the committee to finalize the decisions on awards and then they will start letting people know.

Here is hoping for some $ love!!

User avatar
adika86
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby adika86 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 pm

zapcaz wrote:Just got off the phone with them. They are hoping to get awards sent out by email and snail mail asap (which I interpreted to mean within the next 2 weeks although she did mention she was hoping it would help boost the # of people going to the open house so maybe it will be sooner?). They said they are waiting for the committee to finalize the decisions on awards and then they will start letting people know.

Here is hoping for some $ love!!


Thanks for the update.

yihdih
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby yihdih » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Good to hear guys... And yeah I will be attending the open house on March 9th (as long as I get off work).

User avatar
coldshoulder
Posts: 963
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby coldshoulder » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:47 pm

I love how they said they would send them out at the beginning of last week...so lame.

User avatar
PizzaShrapnel
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby PizzaShrapnel » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:49 pm

coldshoulder wrote:I love how they said they would send them out at the beginning of last week...so lame.


+1... So fucking lame.

User avatar
flem
Posts: 12949
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby flem » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 pm

I know I'm super late to the game, but I think I'm going to throw an app in just to see what happens. Expecting a waitlist or ding. I really want to be in Colorado and I already have DU with $$, but I love Boulder. Should have applied sooner and don't know why I didn't.

yihdih
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby yihdih » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:03 pm

flem wrote:I know I'm super late to the game, but I think I'm going to throw an app in just to see what happens. Expecting a waitlist or ding. I really want to be in Colorado and I already have DU with $$, but I love Boulder. Should have applied sooner and don't know why I didn't.


ehhh maybe you are alright because none of us have gotten money yet... ha

gabewatch
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 am

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby gabewatch » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 am

I just received scholarship information by email. I have been offered full tuition for the first year, and then 10K for the 2nd and 3 yrd years, #s are in profile. This is an interesting offer, and based on the research I had done on previous cycles its more than I was expecting. Does anyone know if it is possible to get instate tuition after your first year?

User avatar
aeiouy
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 am

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby aeiouy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 am

gabewatch wrote:I just received scholarship information by email. I have been offered full tuition for the first year, and then 10K for the 2nd and 3 yrd years, #s are in profile. This is an interesting offer, and based on the research I had done on previous cycles its more than I was expecting. Does anyone know if it is possible to get instate tuition after your first year?


Just got the same offer! Wasn't expecting anything, so it's a very pleasant surprise.

User avatar
coldshoulder
Posts: 963
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby coldshoulder » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:18 am

Damn, I guess I was just a tiny bit less qualified with my numbers or something...
22k 1st year, 8k 2nd and 3rd years. Not sure if that's enough to make me go.

User avatar
HankBeech
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: CU-Boulder Applicants Class of 2015

Postby HankBeech » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:24 am

gabewatch wrote:I just received scholarship information by email. I have been offered full tuition for the first year, and then 10K for the 2nd and 3 yrd years, #s are in profile. This is an interesting offer, and based on the research I had done on previous cycles its more than I was expecting. Does anyone know if it is possible to get instate tuition after your first year?


+1




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], mse2020, Zoe107 and 10 guests