USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
kmh504
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby kmh504 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:57 pm

TheIdealist wrote:Just got in via snail mail. I'm very stoked about this. :]


Congrats!!

TheIdealist
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby TheIdealist » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:06 pm

kmh504 wrote:
TheIdealist wrote:Just got in via snail mail. I'm very stoked about this. :]


Congrats!!


Thanks! I hope more TLS'ers get some acceptances. I'm pretty sure they have quite a few seats open if they're still accepting people this late. Keep the hope alive. :]

I'm especially rooting for Gravity! Go team Gravity! o:

User avatar
cylon_clone
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cylon_clone » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Got scholarship offer today. (Midwest).
Deadline to accept the scholarship is April 16th, but it's nonbinding until May 1st - when the seat deposit is due.

gravityrides0
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gravityrides0 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:24 pm

TheIdealist wrote:
kmh504 wrote:
TheIdealist wrote:Just got in via snail mail. I'm very stoked about this. :]


Congrats!!


Thanks! I hope more TLS'ers get some acceptances. I'm pretty sure they have quite a few seats open if they're still accepting people this late. Keep the hope alive. :]

I'm especially rooting for Gravity! Go team Gravity! o:


thanks!!

poe
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:23 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby poe » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Got my scholarship... $40k/year!!

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Green Glass Windows » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Scholly info today in the Midwest! $20/year! Wasn't sure I'd get anything so very excited!'

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:Scholly info today in the Midwest! $20/year! Wasn't sure I'd get anything so very excited!'

What are your stats again, GreenGlass?

User avatar
TexasWave
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby TexasWave » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm

No scholly for me yet. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I am gonna start flipping tables.

Also REALLY wondering when they want to announce Rothman finalists...I need to know I'm not invited so I can make other plans ;)

Yummybread
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Yummybread » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:44 pm

TexasWave wrote:No scholly for me yet. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I am gonna start flipping tables.

Also REALLY wondering when they want to announce Rothman finalists...I need to know I'm not invited so I can make other plans ;)



Same here about Rothman.... What about those who need to fly to visit the school? Now it's only a week and a half-ish away....

User avatar
TexasWave
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby TexasWave » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm in another country. I had to take an extra week on my US visit just in CASE they called me up. And when I kept calling to ask, they were kind of annoyed that I was asking them and kept saying they had no info on when that would be organized. I think they just assume everyone is in LA or something, which is REALLY frustrating for those of us willing to massively go out of our way for a chance at the Rothman....

scram202
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby scram202 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Complete 1/5 and nothing still now i am starting to get pissed off.

gravityrides0
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gravityrides0 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:41 pm

19 minutes until the end of another week of no news :( it's been over 3 months, love me USC!

hellothisisme
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hellothisisme » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm

People in the midwest have already gotten their scholarship offers? Well this sucks...

Green Glass Windows wrote:Scholly info today in the Midwest! $20/year! Wasn't sure I'd get anything so very excited!'


Only twenty dollars a year? That's cold of USC.

/lame joke. Congrats! Praying I get a letter in the mail tomorrow..

tropicanax
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby tropicanax » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:22 pm

i don't really understand what those numbers on the left mean.... because I talked to a rep at law school fair at my school and he said they send out like 1500 acceptances, but those numbers on the left are like.. 5, 10 -_- can someone explain?

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Green Glass Windows » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:58 pm

hellothisisme wrote:People in the midwest have already gotten their scholarship offers? Well this sucks...

Green Glass Windows wrote:Scholly info today in the Midwest! $20/year! Wasn't sure I'd get anything so very excited!'


Only twenty dollars a year? That's cold of USC.

/lame joke. Congrats! Praying I get a letter in the mail tomorrow..

Haha, I actually looked at that on my phone when I wrote that but was too lazy to fix it. Thanks for the congrats! fingers crossed for you!

pdeturk
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby pdeturk » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:06 pm

East coast. Was just informed that I have mail from USC. Looks like schollys made it over to the right coast today.

User avatar
innernetp
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby innernetp » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:21 pm

pdeturk wrote:East coast. Was just informed that I have mail from USC. Looks like schollys made it over to the right coast today.


They sure did! :D Made it down to FL. This day was a year in the making... I will be celebrating by drinking my favorite drink/embracing this wonderful weather we're having and watching some March Madness.

User avatar
coldpixies
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby coldpixies » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm

innernetp wrote:
pdeturk wrote:East coast. Was just informed that I have mail from USC. Looks like schollys made it over to the right coast today.


They sure did! :D Made it down to FL. This day was a year in the making... I will be celebrating by drinking my favorite drink/embracing this wonderful weather we're having and watching some March Madness.


Congrats! I ran down the stairs to check my mail, nothing :( Come on USC, give me a little love!

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 pm

innernetp wrote:
pdeturk wrote:East coast. Was just informed that I have mail from USC. Looks like schollys made it over to the right coast today.


They sure did! :D Made it down to FL. This day was a year in the making... I will be celebrating by drinking my favorite drink/embracing this wonderful weather we're having and watching some March Madness.


Time to go check the mail then

pdeturk
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby pdeturk » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:32 pm

20k/year.

Application withdrawn. Goodluck to everyone on the rest of their cycles and to those retaking on their exams.

User avatar
TexasWave
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby TexasWave » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Welp, no scholly for me today either, despite being closer to Cali than the East Coast people. Hard to imagine not getting any offers considering that they accepted me almost instantly and that they invited me to apply for the Rothman. Maybe they are sending these out over a spread-out period.

Yummybread
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:06 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Yummybread » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 am

For their admission letters, does USC use USPS?

User avatar
sdphill
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby sdphill » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Yummybread wrote:For their admission letters, does USC use USPS?


USPS

NotImportant
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 am

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby NotImportant » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Anyone else go into final review today?

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: USC c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Any more scholarship arrivals?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 88234, ad34964n, admitmels180, ashrice13, AustinLu, blahblah123, danid83, Ferrisjso, genjustice, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], govlife, hannahbama14, Keilz, Lawschool305, Leliana, Mr.F, myronbolitar, NUDad, readingquietly, ssolli, stewhan, xn3345 and 63 guests