broncos_fan_26 wrote:john1990 wrote:BigBlueLaw wrote:john1990 wrote:My file was updated to incomplete today, it had been marked complete 12/5. This is via status checker and i did not receive and email explaining why i am now marked as incomplete. The status checker doesn't say why i am incomplete either
You should definitely call them up ASAP and find out what's going on.
I called them and they told me that they had received notice from LSAC that i am registered for the February LSAT, which i am. So they put my application on hold. However, i can request via email to be considered as-is. I want to do this because i think with a 166/3.32 i should have a shot at admissions, and should at least get a wait list. Anyone have any opinions on how to proceed? I am aiming for a 170 in February but i know seats fill up fast.
if you get a 170, you'll be in at Fordham
Yea but that 170 isn't a sure thing, even though i am prepping above that right now, and i don't like my odds with 166/3.32 if my application is held until after the February LSAT scores come in. Wouldn't it be safer to go on the wait list and then update my profile with the new LSAT? My thinking is that it is possible to get in with a 166/3.32 and very unlikely to not be put on the wait list at least.