Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
ajax
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ajax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm

JenDarby wrote:^ Says the 0L with a...163? trolling a law school waiting thread. It's a tough time to pursue a legal career (among others)? THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. This is not unique to Fordham. Why don't you take your shit on the road and hit up all the other threads as well.


Says the 0L with a 167. You can take the LSAT more than once fyi.

However, please feel free to personally attack me instead of having a healthy debate on whether or not Fordham is worth over 150k tuition at sticker.

User avatar
Fujin11
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Fujin11 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 pm

ajax wrote:
JenDarby wrote:^ Says the 0L with a...163? trolling a law school waiting thread. It's a tough time to pursue a legal career (among others)? THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. This is not unique to Fordham. Why don't you take your shit on the road and hit up all the other threads as well.


Says the 0L with a 167. You can take the LSAT more than once fyi.


where is it that you go to law school exactly? If you're not in a better school then why are you trolling this one?

Edit: Also does anyone know when we get our section assignments/ schedules?

ajax
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ajax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 pm

JCFindley wrote:^ Says my hero.......

JenDarby wrote:^ Says the 0L with a...163? trolling a law school waiting thread. It's a tough time to pursue a legal career (among others)? THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. This is not unique to Fordham. Why don't you take your shit on the road and hit up all the other threads as well.



^Says the sheep to the other sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse.

User avatar
tedalbany
Posts: 1697
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby tedalbany » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 pm

ajax wrote:
what_the_what wrote:
ned wrote:
MrAnon wrote:facts are facts. what do they say? 40% are not finding attorney work.

Actually, "finding" is your interpretation. How many "prefer" not to work as attorney due to things like other more appealing opportunities, loss of interest in being a lawyer, getting pregnant/ parental leave, being a trust-fund kid not needing a job, taking a year to travel, getting a PhD, or building a cabin in the woods?

40% is a fact. The rest is your projection.


That number does concern me. Would you be comfortable saying that 60%,(50/40/30 even) of the class falls under the "prefer not to work as attorney" category?

That being said, when I was on my tour in April I was told that of the rising 3Ls, at least 30% had jobs at large firms (don't want to say biglaw because I don't remember if that was what he said). He said that the market for his class is definitely much better than for the class before him.

Obviously take that with a grain of salt, since anecdotal evidence is hardly evidence, but it was nice to hear him being optimistic.



So. You fail to recognize the 40% number reported by law schools to the ABA. However, you do recognize anecdotal evidence given to you by a rising 3L. You can stop there.


I can confirm from our OCI data from last year that 100+ people accepted offers from OCI, so approx 25% of the class. It's feasible that 5% of the class managed to get something through connections/mass mailing as well.

ajax
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ajax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Fujin11 wrote:
ajax wrote:
JenDarby wrote:^ Says the 0L with a...163? trolling a law school waiting thread. It's a tough time to pursue a legal career (among others)? THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. This is not unique to Fordham. Why don't you take your shit on the road and hit up all the other threads as well.


Says the 0L with a 167. You can take the LSAT more than once fyi.


where is it that you go to law school exactly? If you're not in a better school then why are you trolling this one?

Edit: Also does anyone know when we get our section assignments/ schedules?



I'm commenting on this board because I refuse to attend Fordham at sticker. There is no way I can convince myself to take out more debt than I'd likely be able to repay. I am hoping that other people wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it would be a mistake to attend Fordham at sticker, so Fordham finally offers more aid.

I want the same thing as all of you do. I'm just not willing to subject myself to 200k plus of debt with a 20 percent chance of big law to have it.

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby dingbat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 pm

ajax wrote:^Says the sheep to the other sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse.

34 of your last 36 posts were about Fordham - obsessing much?
Have you even been accepted off the waitlist?
Last edited by dingbat on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
tedalbany
Posts: 1697
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby tedalbany » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:06 pm

ajax wrote:
Fujin11 wrote:
ajax wrote:
JenDarby wrote:^ Says the 0L with a...163? trolling a law school waiting thread. It's a tough time to pursue a legal career (among others)? THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. This is not unique to Fordham. Why don't you take your shit on the road and hit up all the other threads as well.


Says the 0L with a 167. You can take the LSAT more than once fyi.


where is it that you go to law school exactly? If you're not in a better school then why are you trolling this one?

Edit: Also does anyone know when we get our section assignments/ schedules?



I'm commenting on this board because I refuse to attend Fordham at sticker. There is no way I can convince myself to take out more debt than I'd likely be able to repay. I am hoping that other people wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it would be a mistake to attend Fordham at sticker, so Fordham finally offers more aid.

I want the same thing as all of you do. I'm just not willing to subject myself to 200k plus of debt with a 20 percent chance of big law to have it.


lol at the guy with 12k at Rutgers calling Fordham a bad decision

User avatar
Fujin11
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Fujin11 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm

ajax wrote:I'm commenting on this board because I refuse to attend Fordham at sticker. There is no way I can convince myself to take out more debt than I'd likely be able to repay. I am hoping that other people wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it would be a mistake to attend Fordham at sticker, so Fordham finally offers more aid.

I want the same thing as all of you do. I'm just not willing to subject myself to 200k plus of debt with a 20 percent chance of big law to have it.



You didn't answer the question.

History has shown that far more people are willing to attend law schools worse than Fordham at sticker. If that trend reverberates up the chain, which we can assume it does, it will be a long time time before Fordham is forced to do anything.

Why don't you go trollolol NYLS, Pace, Hofstra and Brooklyn that should keep you more than busy enough.

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby dingbat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 pm

,

User avatar
JCFindley
Posts: 1283
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby JCFindley » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:14 pm

ajax wrote:
JCFindley wrote:^ Says my hero.......

JenDarby wrote:^ Says the 0L with a...163? trolling a law school waiting thread. It's a tough time to pursue a legal career (among others)? THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. This is not unique to Fordham. Why don't you take your shit on the road and hit up all the other threads as well.



^Says the sheep to the other sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse.


Wow, never been called a sheep. Bah bah bah

For me, NO law school is worth 200K of debt and that would include HYS. But you must not have read my post that there are other ways to pay fo LS besides loans and I used one of them.

When it comes down to it, higher education tuition in general is out of control; LS is no exception. My point isn't that Fordham is or isn't worth sticker as that is an individual choice and one that should be made before this late in June. The issue I take with all of you haters is why are you in this thread mouthing your personal choice on the matter? Is it that you need to validate that choice by trying to convince others? Are you in fact jilted lovers and it hurts you personally that Fordham didn't give you what you thought you were worth or they didn't give you as much as BC? I just don't get it.

There were schools where I chose to apply and there are others that did not meet my personal needs so I didn't apply. I am not trolling their threads whining about the reasons they don't work for me. That is in fact what you are doing here though.

JC

User avatar
Fujin11
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Fujin11 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Are there this many tightboys in the GWU, BC or BU threads?

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Ahhh, properly fed and showered, equilibrium restored. I feel so bad for Ajax and Anon/Zion. They are clearly unhappy and in crisis. I think the best we all can do for them is to ignore them. I now recognize their behavior as a cry for help.

In all seriousness, you need to seek counseling. Call it occupational therapy of mental health makes you uncomfortable. You don't want this. You are clearly hopeless and very frightened. And I assume you are suffering alone.

Just make an appointment to see a professional for some relief. Your behavior here is anything but healthy.

ajax
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ajax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm

dingbat wrote:
ajax wrote:^Says the sheep to the other sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse.

34 of your last 36 posts were about Fordham - obsessing much?
Did they ever accept you off the waitlist?


Yes, but I deferred because they didn't offer any aid. I just cannot afford sticker, and I am surprised that so many others can.

Honestly, I am angry at the droves of sheep who pay sticker like it's no big deal, when employment statistics, and cost of living in NYC, clearly show that the cost/benefit of attending Fordham at sticker is not worth it. This unlimited demand that these sheep are providing is keeping the cost of Fordham up, and the availability of aid down.


Because I have not been offered any aid, I will be forced to continue to defer until I build up enough savings, or until Fordham is finally forced to offer more aid because of lack of demand. With my posts I am trying to be an active member in curtailing demand. If applications continue to fall at Fordham, there will be a higher chance of me receiving aid in the next cycle.

Yes, I have a personal stake in fewer people attending Fordham this year, and next, and all the years after that until I finally receive some aid. However, I wouldn't be deferring if I thought Fordham at sticker was a good deal. So what does that say? Either I am wrong, and Fordham at sticker is worth pursuing, or all of you who keep debating with me are wrong. Clearly in this thread, you will gang up and say I am in the wrong.

Regardless, I do wish everyone here the best of luck. Unfortunately, because of the employment statistics reported by Fordham to the ABA, and the cost of full tuition, many of you will end up in debt that you cannot repay. I am sorry. But I am not sorry for voicing my opinion.

ajax
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ajax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm

ned wrote:Ahhh, properly fed and showered, equilibrium restored. I feel so bad for Ajax and Anon/Zion. They are clearly unhappy and in crisis. I think the best we all can do for them is to ignore them. I now recognize their behavior as a cry for help.

In all seriousness, you need to seek counseling. Call it occupational therapy of mental health makes you uncomfortable. You don't want this. You are clearly hopeless and very frightened. And I assume you are suffering alone.

Just make an appointment to see a professional for some relief. Your behavior here is anything but healthy.



Another personal attack. Appreciate it.

ajax
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ajax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm

JCFindley wrote:
ajax wrote:
JCFindley wrote:^ Says my hero.......

JenDarby wrote:^ Says the 0L with a...163? trolling a law school waiting thread. It's a tough time to pursue a legal career (among others)? THIS IS ENTIRELY NEW INFORMATION. This is not unique to Fordham. Why don't you take your shit on the road and hit up all the other threads as well.



^Says the sheep to the other sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse.


Wow, never been called a sheep. Bah bah bah

For me, NO law school is worth 200K of debt and that would include HYS. But you must not have read my post that there are other ways to pay fo LS besides loans and I used one of them.

When it comes down to it, higher education tuition in general is out of control; LS is no exception. My point isn't that Fordham is or isn't worth sticker as that is an individual choice and one that should be made before this late in June. The issue I take with all of you haters is why are you in this thread mouthing your personal choice on the matter? Is it that you need to validate that choice by trying to convince others? Are you in fact jilted lovers and it hurts you personally that Fordham didn't give you what you thought you were worth or they didn't give you as much as BC? I just don't get it.

There were schools where I chose to apply and there are others that did not meet my personal needs so I didn't apply. I am not trolling their threads whining about the reasons they don't work for me. That is in fact what you are doing here though.

JC


Yes, there are other ways to repay, but the majority of this fall's entering class will be paying sticker. So, for the majority of your peers, as you just said, Fordham is not worth it at 200k.

As far as why I am in this thread, please see my recent post. I am here because I too want to attend Fordham, but was not offered any aid. I am hoping that by making my voice heard to others paying sticker, demand to attend Fordham will subside until the school is forced to offer more aid. More aid not just to me, but for everyone else who wants to attend Fordham, but isn't insane enough to pay sticker.

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby dingbat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm

ajax wrote:
dingbat wrote:
ajax wrote:^Says the sheep to the other sheep on the way to the slaughterhouse.

34 of your last 36 posts were about Fordham - obsessing much?
Did they ever accept you off the waitlist?


Yes, but I deferred because they didn't offer any aid. I just cannot afford sticker, and I am surprised that so many others can.

Honestly, I am angry at the droves of sheep who pay sticker like it's no big deal, when employment statistics, and cost of living in NYC, clearly show that the cost/benefit of attending Fordham at sticker is not worth it. This unlimited demand that these sheep are providing is keeping the cost of Fordham up, and the availability of aid down.


Because I have not been offered any aid, I will be forced to continue to defer until I build up enough savings, or until Fordham is finally forced to offer more aid because of lack of demand. With my posts I am trying to be an active member in curtailing demand. If applications continue to fall at Fordham, there will be a higher chance of me receiving aid in the next cycle.

Yes, I have a personal stake in fewer people attending Fordham this year, and next, and all the years after that until I finally receive some aid. However, I wouldn't be deferring if I thought Fordham at sticker was a good deal. So what does that say? Either I am wrong, and Fordham at sticker is worth pursuing, or all of you who keep debating with me are wrong. Clearly in this thread, you will gang up and say I am in the wrong.

Regardless, I do wish everyone here the best of luck. Unfortunately, because of the employment statistics reported by Fordham to the ABA, and the cost of full tuition, many of you will end up in debt that you cannot repay. I am sorry. But I am not sorry for voicing my opinion.

I think it's a fair point you make, but I'd like to make a counter-argument.
If the demand for Fordham drops significantly that they will offer you significant aid, wouldn't that indicate that the quality of the school, and therefore the job prospects, will have dropped equally, to the point that the school is no longer worth attending at that lower price?
For example, if you can get in to Fordham, at sticker, you are probably able to get some aid to either Brooklyn or Cardozo. However, as you said, you deferred, meaning you didn't think those are worth going to at whatever reduced cost they offered.
For Fordham to give you the kind of scholarship you have undoubtedly been offered by either of those schools, the quality of Fordham will have dropped to where Brooklyn and Cardozo are now. Presumably, you will then not want to attend Fordham.

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 pm

ajax wrote:
ned wrote:Ahhh, properly fed and showered, equilibrium restored. I feel so bad for Ajax and Anon/Zion. They are clearly unhappy and in crisis. I think the best we all can do for them is to ignore them. I now recognize their behavior as a cry for help.

In all seriousness, you need to seek counseling. Call it occupational therapy of mental health makes you uncomfortable. You don't want this. You are clearly hopeless and very frightened. And I assume you are suffering alone.

Just make an appointment to see a professional for some relief. Your behavior here is anything but healthy.



Another personal attack. Appreciate it.


This is NOT an attack. I am being totally sincere. I see a therapist, it's not an insult. Just take a look at what you are doing. How you are choosing to spend your time right now. The impact you are having on the rest of us. You think this is for OUR benefit? Bullshit.

ajax
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby ajax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Fujin11 wrote:
ajax wrote:I'm commenting on this board because I refuse to attend Fordham at sticker. There is no way I can convince myself to take out more debt than I'd likely be able to repay. I am hoping that other people wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it would be a mistake to attend Fordham at sticker, so Fordham finally offers more aid.

I want the same thing as all of you do. I'm just not willing to subject myself to 200k plus of debt with a 20 percent chance of big law to have it.



You didn't answer the question.

History has shown that far more people are willing to attend law schools worse than Fordham at sticker. If that trend reverberates up the chain, which we can assume it does, it will be a long time time before Fordham is forced to do anything.

Why don't you go trollolol NYLS, Pace, Hofstra and Brooklyn that should keep you more than busy enough.


Excuse me? How can you assume that trend continues? Have you seen the data that applications are down this year?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/20/busin ... -year.html

Do you expect them to be up next year after another year of god awful employment statistics? It will be a short time before Fordham is forced to do something.

what_the_what
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:59 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby what_the_what » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 pm

ajax wrote:
what_the_what wrote:
That number does concern me. Would you be comfortable saying that 60%,(50/40/30 even) of the class falls under the "prefer not to work as attorney" category?

That being said, when I was on my tour in April I was told that of the rising 3Ls, at least 30% had jobs at large firms (don't want to say biglaw because I don't remember if that was what he said). He said that the market for his class is definitely much better than for the class before him.

Obviously take that with a grain of salt, since anecdotal evidence is hardly evidence, but it was nice to hear him being optimistic.



So. You fail to recognize the 40% number reported by law schools to the ABA. However, you do recognize anecdotal evidence given to you by a rising 3L. You can stop there.



You should work out those reading comprehension issues before heading starting law school. I clearly state in my first sentence that those ABA numbers concern me.

Additionally the ABA numbers being thrown around in this thread are for the class of 2011, the market was only starting to get better at that point. My anecdotal evidence is for the class of 2013. I even said to take the anecdotal evidence with a grain of salt.

People have different reasons for going to Fordham. I choose Fordham because of their part time program that will allow me to work while I get my JD. Some other people couldn't get into NYU/Columbia but still want to practice in NY. Everybody has their reasons, just leave it at that.

User avatar
Fujin11
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Fujin11 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm

ajax wrote:
Fujin11 wrote:
ajax wrote:I'm commenting on this board because I refuse to attend Fordham at sticker. There is no way I can convince myself to take out more debt than I'd likely be able to repay. I am hoping that other people wake up and smell the coffee and realize that it would be a mistake to attend Fordham at sticker, so Fordham finally offers more aid.

I want the same thing as all of you do. I'm just not willing to subject myself to 200k plus of debt with a 20 percent chance of big law to have it.



You didn't answer the question.

History has shown that far more people are willing to attend law schools worse than Fordham at sticker. If that trend reverberates up the chain, which we can assume it does, it will be a long time time before Fordham is forced to do anything.

Why don't you go trollolol NYLS, Pace, Hofstra and Brooklyn that should keep you more than busy enough.


Excuse me? How can you assume that trend continues? Have you seen the data that applications are down this year?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/20/busin ... -year.html

Do you expect them to be up next year after another year of god awful employment statistics? It will be a short time before Fordham is forced to do something.


Since you still haven't answered my question, I'm going to assume you don't attend law school nor do you intend to in the fall.

Dingbat's previous post captures the core of what I was trying to get at with the addendum that, in order for Fordham to fall into a range where it would be prudent to give you more money, far more schools below them would either have to either close or become effectively useless degree mills or there would have to be a shakeup in the rankings like we've never seen before.

User avatar
JCFindley
Posts: 1283
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby JCFindley » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm

ajax wrote:
Yes, there are other ways to repay, but the majority of this fall's entering class will be paying sticker. So, for the majority of your peers, as you just said, Fordham is not worth it at 200k.

As far as why I am in this thread, please see my recent post. I am here because I too want to attend Fordham, but was not offered any aid. I am hoping that by making my voice heard to others paying sticker, demand to attend Fordham will subside until the school is forced to offer more aid. More aid not just to me, but for everyone else who wants to attend Fordham, but isn't insane enough to pay sticker.


Actually, you manipulated what I said. What I said, was for ME no school is worth sticker but that has a lot to do with being an older nontraditional student and I simply do not have the career time left to pay off 200K. Whether the school is worth that for others is a personal choice.

Trying to convince people not to go really doesn't serve your interests for the reasons stated and IF you really did defer and they can figure out who you are, you could be shooting yourself in the foot with all the negativity. The internet really isn't as anonymous as people think it is and this much negativity might just be enough reason for the admin types to try and figure you out.

If you are in fact content on waiting, join the military for four years. When you get out, you can attend Fordham or many other law schools virtually free. I am serious BTW, and the WE you get could be invaluable.

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby dingbat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 pm

By the way, if anyone wants a cost-benefit analysis, just ask me - I'll give you a detailed breakdown, if you want
(and have the financial acumen to back it up)

User avatar
dailygrind
Posts: 19667
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:08 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby dailygrind » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 pm

For the record, I've lived above 90th and thought it was fine. I know others who have lived above 90th and thought the same. The price is also very reasonable for NYC - both the cost of living and the price of rent (I paid less than a thousand bucks a month for my own room about 3 minutes from the subway). Crime reports can be accessed here:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/crime ... tics.shtml

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby dingbat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

dailygrind wrote:For the record, I've lived above 90th and thought it was fine. I know others who have lived above 90th and thought the same. The price is also very reasonable for NYC - both the cost of living and the price of rent (I paid less than a thousand bucks a month for my own room about 3 minutes from the subway). Crime reports can be accessed here:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/crime ... tics.shtml

The only person who said you shouldn't was a flame.

At least on the west side, 96th is acceptable by even the most paranoid standard.
After that comes a very quiet area, which is fine for some, not for others, before hitting Columbia and then South Harlem, which is actually a nice area (if you're not afraid of black people)

DTDT
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby DTDT » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 pm

You all should thank those that can't make the case for pursuing a Fordham JD. I'll be part of the non-law stats as I am getting a JD to work in financial services. Do be warned I am very competitive and will definately try and compete for the best geades even though I'm not in the big law track. I'm excited to meet the competition tomorrow!

Cheers!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Justtrying2help and 12 guests