Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
tennisking88
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby tennisking88 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Cornelius wrote:Status checker updated: waitlisted.


This is very strange.

mijenks
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby mijenks » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Cornelius wrote:
mijenks wrote:
Cornelius wrote:Status checker updated: waitlisted.

Confirmation that YP is alive and well.

With a 3.3 GPA? I don't think that's YP.

Perhaps. Though I suspect that with even the slightest amount of LOCI effort, you get pulled off the list in an instant.

User avatar
Cornelius
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Cornelius » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

mijenks wrote:Perhaps. Though I suspect that with even the slightest amount of LOCI effort, you get pulled off the list in an instant.

Hmmm, do I want to do it now, or should I see what becomes of my UPenn ED application? I suppose waiting a couple weeks won't hurt.

Any good threads on writing LOCI's, or just a short "I'm still really interested in attending your school" email?

Really bummed about this. I know I don't have the greatest app (state school, very few extracurriculars while in undergrad because of heavy work involved in a student leadership job, 1 of my LOR wasn't too stellar), but I thought my decent LSAT would help. Now I'm wondering about my chances everywhere else too. Doesn't help that I haven't heard anything from W&M either.
Last edited by Cornelius on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

aaramil
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby aaramil » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Anyone else experiencing problems when logging in to the status checker?

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby butchcassidy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm

aaramil wrote:Anyone else experiencing problems when logging in to the status checker?


nope

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby butchcassidy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Cornelius wrote:
mijenks wrote:Perhaps. Though I suspect that with even the slightest amount of LOCI effort, you get pulled off the list in an instant.

Hmmm, do I want to do it now, or should I see what becomes of my UPenn ED application? I suppose waiting a couple weeks won't hurt.

Any good threads on writing LOCI's, or just a short "I'm still really interested in attending your school" email?

Really bummed about this. I know I don't have the greatest app (state school, very few extracurriculars while in undergrad because of heavy work involved in a student leadership job, 1 of my LOR wasn't too stellar), but I thought my decent LSAT would help. Now I'm wondering about my chances everywhere else too. Doesn't help that I haven't heard anything from W&M either.


i've read that it's better to go snail mail fwiw. you've got a better than "decent" LSAT. keep the faith brother

CaliforniaGurl
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby CaliforniaGurl » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 pm

butchcassidy wrote:
aaramil wrote:Anyone else experiencing problems when logging in to the status checker?


nope


I am. The page is not loading or has a bunch of code on it.

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby 20130312 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Page works for me. Still says 'complete' as of 11/21

JPudding
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby JPudding » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

CaliforniaGurl wrote:
butchcassidy wrote:
aaramil wrote:Anyone else experiencing problems when logging in to the status checker?


nope


I am. The page is not loading or has a bunch of code on it.


That happened to me too originally. I was trying to access it from my email link but when I went to the site directly it was working fine

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby 20130312 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm


CaliforniaGurl
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby CaliforniaGurl » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:28 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:http://law.fordham.edu/admissions/459.htm


Hmm still doesn't work.

JPudding
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby JPudding » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:29 pm

go to law.fordham.edu and navigate from there. working fine for me

rayray
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby rayray » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:48 pm

accepted via emial!!

unitedfrutopia
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby unitedfrutopia » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:56 pm

has there been anything about scholarships in the emails?

mijenks
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby mijenks » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:58 pm

unitedfrutopia wrote:has there been anything about scholarships in the emails?

Not in the initial email, as I recall.

fakehunter
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby fakehunter » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Just got in via email as well. No mention of scholarship info.

User avatar
BigBlueLaw
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby BigBlueLaw » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:15 pm

fakehunter wrote:Just got in via email as well. No mention of scholarship info.

Congratulations! Mind sharing your dates and numbers?

LSATPREPPER
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby LSATPREPPER » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 pm

ASW is up!

Not much on it.

CaliforniaGurl
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby CaliforniaGurl » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Just got in via e-mail as well. Good luck to you all. PM me for #s. Application received 11/18.

soriano329
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby soriano329 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:32 pm

.
Last edited by soriano329 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

fakehunter
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby fakehunter » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:42 pm

BigBlueLaw wrote:
fakehunter wrote:Just got in via email as well. No mention of scholarship info.

Congratulations! Mind sharing your dates and numbers?


3.65/ 162 + 169, submitting around 11/8. Haven't been checking my status checker, though, so I don't know about those updates/

Husky07
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Husky07 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Congrats to the new acceptances and good luck to those waiting!

confusedlaw
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby confusedlaw » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Just got in via email as well. No mention of scholarship info.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:06 pm

confusedlaw wrote:Just got in via email as well. No mention of scholarship info.

My scholarship info came via e-mail about 2 hours after the initial acceptance e-mail

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Killingly » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:07 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
confusedlaw wrote:Just got in via email as well. No mention of scholarship info.

My scholarship info came via e-mail about 2 hours after the initial acceptance e-mail


According to their timeline, they'll either give me something on Monday or not at all.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”