Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
MrShneebly
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby MrShneebly » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Accepted yesterday via e-mail

complete 11/10, 11/28

3.65, 168

woooo

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby luxxe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 pm

MrShneebly wrote:Accepted yesterday via e-mail

complete 11/10, 11/28

3.65, 168

woooo


Congrats!!

I went complete 11/7 & haven't heard anything since... I'm assuming I'm getting WL'd/rejected.

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby cogitoergosum » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:27 pm

luxxe wrote:
MrShneebly wrote:Accepted yesterday via e-mail

complete 11/10, 11/28

3.65, 168

woooo


Congrats!!

I went completee 11/7 & haven't heard anything since... I'm assuming I'm getting WL'd/rejected.

With a 169/4.0?

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Just got the acceptance package in the mail

User avatar
Elendil
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Elendil » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:11 pm

msblaw89 wrote:Just got the acceptance package in the mail


Any mention of scholarship info? Wondering if I can expect any sort of offer with the admissions package... and how long did it take you to get the admissions package following email notification?

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Elendil wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Just got the acceptance package in the mail


Any mention of scholarship info? Wondering if I can expect any sort of offer with the admissions package... and how long did it take you to get the admissions package following email notification?

My erit offer was email to me the same day of the initial acceptance

User avatar
CPM723
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby CPM723 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Does anyone know how long it took to go under review? I have been complete since 11/9 and wondered when I could expect some movement. My numbers aren't stellar, so that may be part of it.

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby snehpets » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 pm

CPM723 wrote:Does anyone know how long it took to go under review? I have been complete since 11/9 and wondered when I could expect some movement. My numbers aren't stellar, so that may be part of it.


I think it varies to the point that we probably can't predict it. I submitted after you and have already gotten a decision, but I also know there are people who most likely submitted before you and haven't gone under review. It does seem to be numbers-based. Maybe it was the same way last year so you could look at how long it took others with your numbers? not helpful, I know. sorry :(

User avatar
CPM723
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby CPM723 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Its all good- ill take a look at that.

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby luxxe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

snehpets wrote:
CPM723 wrote:Does anyone know how long it took to go under review? I have been complete since 11/9 and wondered when I could expect some movement. My numbers aren't stellar, so that may be part of it.


I think it varies to the point that we probably can't predict it. I submitted after you and have already gotten a decision, but I also know there are people who most likely submitted before you and haven't gone under review. It does seem to be numbers-based. Maybe it was the same way last year so you could look at how long it took others with your numbers? not helpful, I know. sorry :(


Idk, I'm above both 75ths, complete 11/9, and nothing since.

User avatar
CPM723
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby CPM723 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 pm

luxxe wrote:
snehpets wrote:
CPM723 wrote:Does anyone know how long it took to go under review? I have been complete since 11/9 and wondered when I could expect some movement. My numbers aren't stellar, so that may be part of it.


I think it varies to the point that we probably can't predict it. I submitted after you and have already gotten a decision, but I also know there are people who most likely submitted before you and haven't gone under review. It does seem to be numbers-based. Maybe it was the same way last year so you could look at how long it took others with your numbers? not helpful, I know. sorry :(


Idk, I'm above both 75ths, complete 11/9, and nothing since.


That makes me feel a little better. I was hoping I would have a decision by Christmas, but that is looking unlikely.

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby butchcassidy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 am

I just went complete again (12-4). This is my third time going complete. 3.78, 167.

User avatar
Elendil
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Elendil » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 pm

luxxe wrote:
snehpets wrote:
CPM723 wrote:Does anyone know how long it took to go under review? I have been complete since 11/9 and wondered when I could expect some movement. My numbers aren't stellar, so that may be part of it.


I think it varies to the point that we probably can't predict it. I submitted after you and have already gotten a decision, but I also know there are people who most likely submitted before you and haven't gone under review. It does seem to be numbers-based. Maybe it was the same way last year so you could look at how long it took others with your numbers? not helpful, I know. sorry :(


Idk, I'm above both 75ths, complete 11/9, and nothing since.


If it makes you guys feel any better, I went complete 11/9 and my complete date only updated 2-3 days before receiving a decision, so it could happen at any time! And for comparison, I'm also above both 75ths, so the order seems a little random...

lsdream
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby lsdream » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 pm

butchcassidy wrote:I just went complete again (12-4). This is my third time going complete. 3.78, 167.







I just went complete again for the third time as well. Complete dates are 11/7, 11/30, 12/4. Any insight?

User avatar
clarion
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby clarion » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

lsdream wrote:
butchcassidy wrote:I just went complete again (12-4). This is my third time going complete. 3.78, 167.


I just went complete again for the third time as well. Complete dates are 11/7, 11/30, 12/4. Any insight?


Little insight to offer I'm afraid, but I also have had three: 10/31, 11/30, and 12/4. However, from some cursory perusal, it would seem to be the case that some others have gotten decisions after three updates, and I've even seen that some others got decisions after just two. So really, I feel there's no way for us to know what this means. I think all we can do is be glad not to have gotten WL or rejected yet?

But here's to hoping for the best nonetheless! Good luck (to us)!

Edit: I also might add that I've seen others who applied after me (but perhaps not after you?) who have already received acceptances AND who have been WL. It's all very cryptic, but again, I guess there's nothing to do but to be grateful that we're still in the running.

User avatar
Elendil
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Elendil » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 am

msblaw89 wrote:
Elendil wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Just got the acceptance package in the mail


Any mention of scholarship info? Wondering if I can expect any sort of offer with the admissions package... and how long did it take you to get the admissions package following email notification?

My erit offer was email to me the same day of the initial acceptance


Strange... I haven't received any merit offer yet, but I thought that I would qualify for something...

U-Bahn
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby U-Bahn » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:23 am

complete since late october..

no updates no anything.

there must be something wrong with me

User avatar
MrShneebly
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby MrShneebly » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Elendil wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
Elendil wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Just got the acceptance package in the mail


Any mention of scholarship info? Wondering if I can expect any sort of offer with the admissions package... and how long did it take you to get the admissions package following email notification?

My erit offer was email to me the same day of the initial acceptance


Strange... I haven't received any merit offer yet, but I thought that I would qualify for something...


moi aussi

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Killingly » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Elendil wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Just got the acceptance package in the mail


Any mention of scholarship info? Wondering if I can expect any sort of offer with the admissions package... and how long did it take you to get the admissions package following email notification?


The letter in the packages says to expect scholly info (if you qualify) within 2 weeks of receiving the letter. Since mine was printed 11/28 (even though I was admitted 11/22), I still have some time left. Would be honestly suprised if I got nothing at all. Stats are 3.5/170.

confusedlaw
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby confusedlaw » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 pm

still waitining 3.7 167 her

confusedlaw
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby confusedlaw » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm

complete 12/4 167 3.7

User avatar
CPM723
Posts: 377
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby CPM723 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:54 pm

I've been complete for a month and have heard nothing. Is this normal?

User avatar
Cornelius
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Cornelius » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Status checker updated: waitlisted.

mijenks
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby mijenks » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Cornelius wrote:Status checker updated: waitlisted.

Confirmation that YP is alive and well.

User avatar
Cornelius
Posts: 505
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: Fordham c/o 2015/16 (2011-2012 Cycle)

Postby Cornelius » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:21 pm

mijenks wrote:
Cornelius wrote:Status checker updated: waitlisted.

Confirmation that YP is alive and well.

With a 3.3 GPA? I don't think that's YP.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amberb94, Google Adsense [Bot], greengrass, NorthDragon, NotAGolfer, packerboy31489, SilverSurfer2020 and 16 guests