University of Washington c/o 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
akakak
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby akakak » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Still ready to review, and I was in the first batch to go ready. I'm wondering if the new rolling admissions will affect the way they notify people on the waitlist. It looks like no one got waitlisted until February last cycle. Makes me nervous because I feel like I fall into that category...

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby JoeMo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Lilberkie wrote:They changed to rolling admissions this year, which is why they're making decisions earlier. Mine still says ready to review, even now. Anyone else in review? Hear any news yet?


ahhh, I see.

Lilberkie
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Lilberkie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

No13baby wrote:Still "ready to review" as of...a month ago.

Oh good - I mean not good, but mine is too.... As of.... A month ago as well....

Rosem80
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Rosem80 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:14 pm

DubP5 wrote:Just a heads up, on their admissions page they are tweeting that the admissions committee is meeting next Tuesday the 15th of November FWIW...


There's a law fair at UW on Wednesday during the day, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they're meeting.

Lilberkie
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Lilberkie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Rosem80 wrote:
DubP5 wrote:Just a heads up, on their admissions page they are tweeting that the admissions committee is meeting next Tuesday the 15th of November FWIW...


There's a law fair at UW on Wednesday during the day, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why they're meeting.


They also say good luck to those who've already applied; that doesn't sound like they're meeting about tomorrow's law fair. Then again.... no one's posted that they've heard anything yet.

bellarosa
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby bellarosa » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Finally in review!! Here's hoping to a speedy decision!

User avatar
fltanglab
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby fltanglab » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:35 pm

bellarosa wrote:Finally in review!! Here's hoping to a speedy decision!


+1! Ahhh.

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby JoeMo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:40 pm

bellarosa wrote:Finally in review!! Here's hoping to a speedy decision!


In Review Too!!!! LOL

User avatar
lrslayer
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby lrslayer » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Also in review

User avatar
No13baby
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby No13baby » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:19 pm

fltanglab wrote:
bellarosa wrote:Finally in review!! Here's hoping to a speedy decision!


+1! Ahhh.

+2

User avatar
scottybared
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:15 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby scottybared » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:33 pm

JoeMo wrote:
bellarosa wrote:Finally in review!! Here's hoping to a speedy decision!


In Review Too!!!! LOL


Same here. Anyone know when the first acceptances started rolling out last year? Do they call or send a letter or email?

DubP5
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby DubP5 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

scottybared wrote:
JoeMo wrote:
bellarosa wrote:Finally in review!! Here's hoping to a speedy decision!


In Review Too!!!! LOL


Same here. Anyone know when the first acceptances started rolling out last year? Do they call or send a letter or email?



Things are different this year (they weren't rolling admissions last year), so I doubt anyone will know (unless admin. spoke to them about it). My guess is first or second week of December.

tjddk
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby tjddk » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:11 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/UWLawAdmissions/s ... 1417826306

"Check your status, you might just be "In Review." Best of luck to all!"

User avatar
aperfectmap
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby aperfectmap » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm

No13baby wrote:
fltanglab wrote:
bellarosa wrote:Finally in review!! Here's hoping to a speedy decision!


+1! Ahhh.

+2


+3

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:09 pm

In Review 11/17 here.

User avatar
akakak
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby akakak » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Finally!

User avatar
skirkland
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby skirkland » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:26 pm

akakak wrote:Finally!


+1 Hallelujah

User avatar
holden147
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby holden147 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Ready to review since 11/8 here

CaptAdams
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby CaptAdams » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 pm

tjddk wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/UWLawAdmissions/status/137271601417826306

"Check your status, you might just be "In Review." Best of luck to all!"


The Tweet should read, "Hey, let's make TLS readers crazy! Best of luck to all!"

User avatar
skirkland
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby skirkland » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:30 pm

CaptAdams wrote:
tjddk wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/UWLawAdmissions/status/137271601417826306

"Check your status, you might just be "In Review." Best of luck to all!"


The Tweet should read, "Hey, let's make TLS readers crazy! Best of luck to all!"


+1 :?

User avatar
username08
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby username08 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Also in review 11/17.

Good luck everyone!

User avatar
holden147
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby holden147 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:49 pm

holden147 wrote:Ready to review since 11/8 here


And soon as I posted this, it went to "In Review"! Good luck all!! :lol:

User avatar
holden147
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby holden147 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Quick question:

I've heard conflicting things about this. If you want to live and work in the Portland area, will a UW degree stand out or does Portland prefer Oregon/Lewis and Clark. I imagine that since UW is the best school in the region, it'd be preferred but I've heard contradictory things. :?

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:22 pm

holden147 wrote:Quick question:

I've heard conflicting things about this. If you want to live and work in the Portland area, will a UW degree stand out or does Portland prefer Oregon/Lewis and Clark. I imagine that since UW is the best school in the region, it'd be preferred but I've heard contradictory things. :?


This was posted in the L&C forum.

--LinkRemoved--

Portland prefers T14, then L&C, then the rest. This is for the big firms in town, and my personal experience is that in smaller firms Oregon > L&C > everything else

User avatar
ScoutFinch
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby ScoutFinch » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:33 am

Checking in. App complete 11/10, In Review 11/17. 168/3.2/non-resident. Best of luck!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], genjustice, hellohalo, Keilz, Pugnax, ramp_999, sec_undergrad, spursforever, TriSapien and 22 guests