University of Washington c/o 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
NYDCKid2014
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby NYDCKid2014 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:07 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:Status checker changed to Decision today. Anyone know if there will be an email/snail mail? Also, when should I be expecting the actual decision?



oooh Hope its good news! when were you IR?

User avatar
akakak
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby akakak » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:22 pm

oooh, another decision day! good luck everyone! I'll be checking my status every 3 minutes I'm sure

CaptAdams
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby CaptAdams » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Still stuck in the 11/17 under review, though I did have a nice conversation with the dean of admissions yesterday. Doubt I'll get in, but my fingers are crossed...

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby KibblesnBitts » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 pm

CaptAdams wrote:Still stuck in the 11/17 under review, though I did have a nice conversation with the dean of admissions yesterday. Doubt I'll get in, but my fingers are crossed...


I feel you, stuck since 12/5 and spoke with the dean of admissions on a couple of occasions. If I don't get in, c'est la vie.

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby cactuarX3 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

NYDCKid2014 wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Status checker changed to Decision today. Anyone know if there will be an email/snail mail? Also, when should I be expecting the actual decision?



oooh Hope its good news! when were you IR?


Just got in via email! I was UR 12/5

User avatar
fltanglab
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby fltanglab » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:
NYDCKid2014 wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Status checker changed to Decision today. Anyone know if there will be an email/snail mail? Also, when should I be expecting the actual decision?



oooh Hope its good news! when were you IR?


Just got in via email! I was UR 12/5


Wow this is a good day for you! :D

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby cactuarX3 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:11 pm

fltanglab wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:
NYDCKid2014 wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Status checker changed to Decision today. Anyone know if there will be an email/snail mail? Also, when should I be expecting the actual decision?



oooh Hope its good news! when were you IR?


Just got in via email! I was UR 12/5


Wow this is a good day for you! :D


Yeah seriously, 3 for 3 today! Unbelievable!

And also just got my United Premier Exec benefits extended for another 6 months! Wow, I'm a little scared something terrible is going to happen soon to balance all this good stuff out....

NYDCKid2014
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby NYDCKid2014 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Wow this is a good day for you! :D[/quote]

Yeah seriously, 3 for 3 today! Unbelievable!

And also just got my United Premier Exec benefits extended for another 6 months! Wow, I'm a little scared something terrible is going to happen soon to balance all this good stuff out....[/quote]


Congrats! and don't worry you will be fine!!! I hope I'll hear something soon, this is a reach but i would love it if it happened!

User avatar
skirkland
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby skirkland » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Congrats to those who received acceptances today!

Did anyone from the 11/17 club receive a decision today? I hope there's no particular reason we got skipped over in favor of 12/5 IR people. Maybe they were auto admits?

I am preparing myself for my first WL/reject!

CaptAdams
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby CaptAdams » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

skirkland wrote:Congrats to those who received acceptances today!

Did anyone from the 11/17 club receive a decision today? I hope there's no particular reason we got skipped over in favor of 12/5 IR people. Maybe they were auto admits?

I am preparing myself for my first WL/reject!


Me too. I expect to be denied admission, but I will be very sad when my status updates...

Baylor17
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Baylor17 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 pm

The good news for the UR 11/17 people is that we have to be notified by Jan. 10... It said we would receive our decisions by 8 weeks...

User avatar
fltanglab
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby fltanglab » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Baylor17 wrote:The good news for the UR 11/17 people is that we have to be notified by Jan. 10... It said we would receive our decisions by 8 weeks...


Uh...not sure if that's good :/

imadude
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby imadude » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 am

FWIW, I was IR 11/17 and got in via email today. 167/3.8, OOS. Hope that gives some of you hope :)

User avatar
holden147
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby holden147 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Still In Review since 11/17. Long freaking wait lol

NYDCKid2014
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby NYDCKid2014 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Baylor17 wrote:The good news for the UR 11/17 people is that we have to be notified by Jan. 10... It said we would receive our decisions by 8 weeks...


I hope you are right!

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:58 pm

I got in last week. I went under review 11/17 and never heard anything after that. No changes to the status checker.

MysticalAmethyst
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby MysticalAmethyst » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Congratulations on being admitted last week. I am in the 11/17 camp and still waiting to hear anything, but keeping my fingers crossed for good news...

User avatar
holden147
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby holden147 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Campagnolo wrote:I got in last week. I went under review 11/17 and never heard anything after that. No changes to the status checker.


How did you find out? Mailing?

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:23 pm

holden147 wrote:How did you find out? Mailing?


I received an email, then a packet from the school by snail mail about 3 days later (I live on the west coast).

Good luck!

User avatar
corvid
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby corvid » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:45 pm

ready to review since 12/21 :?

User avatar
akakak
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby akakak » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Jesus Christ! Email from UW reminding me to fill out the FAFSA. Thanks for the heart attack Mathiew

MysticalAmethyst
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby MysticalAmethyst » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

akakak wrote:Jesus Christ! Email from UW reminding me to fill out the FAFSA. Thanks for the heart attack Mathiew



Me too!! I hope they let us know soon...

Baylor17
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Baylor17 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:55 pm

MysticalAmethyst wrote:
akakak wrote:Jesus Christ! Email from UW reminding me to fill out the FAFSA. Thanks for the heart attack Mathiew



Me too!! I hope they let us know soon...



Seriously, I stopped everything I was doing and double checked the status checker to make sure. But nope, still IR since 11/17. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I'm calling the office to figure out what's going on because it's been eight weeks.

ab1191
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby ab1191 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Maybe the FAFSA reminder email is a good sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is followed by an acceptance email. Really though, that's just me being overly optimistic. UW is a definite reach, but the in-state tuition would be so nice that I had to go for it! Good luck everyone!

MysticalAmethyst
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby MysticalAmethyst » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Baylor17 wrote:
MysticalAmethyst wrote:
akakak wrote:Jesus Christ! Email from UW reminding me to fill out the FAFSA. Thanks for the heart attack Mathiew



Me too!! I hope they let us know soon...



Seriously, I stopped everything I was doing and double checked the status checker to make sure. But nope, still IR since 11/17. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning I'm calling the office to figure out what's going on because it's been eight weeks.



Let us know what happens if you do call...I sent an email this morning, but I haven't received a response...




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jtg1017, potterotter, premalone, whodareswins and 17 guests