University of Washington c/o 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
confusedprelaw
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby confusedprelaw » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 pm

In via e-mail; IR 11/17, OOS 3.8/166...hope good news reaches everyone :)

User avatar
aperfectmap
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby aperfectmap » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 pm

In via email.

richyrich
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby richyrich » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 pm

I'm in too. My status checker changed to decision on 12/7/11 but UW left me hanging 'til the email today.

User avatar
JuneLSATFail
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby JuneLSATFail » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:11 am

When UW says they average LSAT scores, does that mean their median comes from averaged LSAT scores?

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby JoeMo » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 am

JuneLSATFail wrote:When UW says they average LSAT scores, does that mean their median comes from averaged LSAT scores?


No, the medians they report always come from the higher LSAT score.

DubP5
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby DubP5 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Has anyone who has been accepted, received an admission packet yet? Also, if anyone has questions about Seattle, feel free to PM me. I've lived here my whole life, and know the area well.
Good luck to everyone.

User avatar
No13baby
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby No13baby » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:33 pm

DubP5 wrote:Has anyone who has been accepted, received an admission packet yet? Also, if anyone has questions about Seattle, feel free to PM me. I've lived here my whole life, and know the area well.
Good luck to everyone.

I got the packet yesterday.

NYDCKid2014
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby NYDCKid2014 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:04 pm

So they released decisions this time last week, anyone think they are going to do so again today?

tennisking88
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby tennisking88 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:45 pm

UWLaw admissions tweeted this on Dec. 16th:

UWLawAdmissionsUW Law Admissions
We just hand delivered decision letters to the post office! Best of luck!
16 Dec FavoriteRetweetReply

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Anyone check their mail yet? Is there a status update accompanying the mailing?

User avatar
No13baby
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby No13baby » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Campagnolo wrote:Anyone check their mail yet? Is there a status update accompanying the mailing?

Nope. I got the mailing a few days ago and I'm still on "decision 12/13/11."

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:54 pm

No13baby wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:Anyone check their mail yet? Is there a status update accompanying the mailing?

Nope. I got the mailing a few days ago and I'm still on "decision 12/13/11."


I won't hold my breath, I guess. I'm stuck at 11/17. Thanks for the update.

User avatar
skirkland
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby skirkland » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Campagnolo wrote:
No13baby wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:Anyone check their mail yet? Is there a status update accompanying the mailing?

Nope. I got the mailing a few days ago and I'm still on "decision 12/13/11."


I won't hold my breath, I guess. I'm stuck at 11/17. Thanks for the update.


+1 for the 11/17 club. I guess we wait...

User avatar
lrslayer
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby lrslayer » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:48 pm

skirkland wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:
No13baby wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:Anyone check their mail yet? Is there a status update accompanying the mailing?

Nope. I got the mailing a few days ago and I'm still on "decision 12/13/11."


I won't hold my breath, I guess. I'm stuck at 11/17. Thanks for the update.


+1 for the 11/17 club. I guess we wait...

+2

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby snehpets » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 pm

lrslayer wrote:
skirkland wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:
I won't hold my breath, I guess. I'm stuck at 11/17. Thanks for the update.


+1 for the 11/17 club. I guess we wait...

+2

me too.

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby KibblesnBitts » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 pm

snehpets wrote:
lrslayer wrote:
skirkland wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:
I won't hold my breath, I guess. I'm stuck at 11/17. Thanks for the update.


+1 for the 11/17 club. I guess we wait...

+2

me too.


I'm stuck in the 12/5 club...which makes sense since the application was sent out on November 21.

NYDCKid2014
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby NYDCKid2014 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Anybody think we are going to hear anything today or tomorrow from UW? I'm an 11/17 IR and this is week 6 :(

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:19 pm

NYDCKid2014 wrote:Anybody think we are going to hear anything today or tomorrow from UW? I'm an 11/17 IR and this is week 6 :(


My status checker still says 11/17. I'm not holding my breath. It looks like folks had a change to "decision made" before they got the email or call or whatever.

User avatar
scottybared
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:15 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby scottybared » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:22 pm

NYDCKid2014 wrote:Anybody think we are going to hear anything today or tomorrow from UW? I'm an 11/17 IR and this is week 6 :(


Same here. LSN from last years shows that they didn't start sending decisions until late January...

User avatar
chill
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby chill » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 pm

.
Last edited by chill on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

NYDCKid2014
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby NYDCKid2014 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 pm

They are open, but idk if they will be open tomorrow :?

User avatar
TreeHugger20
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby TreeHugger20 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:03 am

So I visited a couple of weeks ago and got the tour from one of the people in the admissions office, and she told me that no decisions would be made over the holiday break - none of the faculty will be around, even though the people in the office will be there. UW doesn't start back until Tuesday (01/03/12) so my guess is that things will start moving again then. She said they plan on getting to it pretty quickly as soon as the faculty returns. I'm in the 11/17/11 club as well. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

NYDCKid2014
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 am

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby NYDCKid2014 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 am

TreeHugger20 wrote:So I visited a couple of weeks ago and got the tour from one of the people in the admissions office, and she told me that no decisions would be made over the holiday break - none of the faculty will be around, even though the people in the office will be there. UW doesn't start back until Tuesday (01/03/12) so my guess is that things will start moving again then. She said they plan on getting to it pretty quickly as soon as the faculty returns. I'm in the 11/17/11 club as well. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!



Good to know. Thanks for sharing! lets hope we hear from them this week!!!

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby cactuarX3 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Status checker changed to Decision today. Anyone know if there will be an email/snail mail? Also, when should I be expecting the actual decision?

richyrich
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Re: University of Washington c/o 2015

Postby richyrich » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:47 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:Status checker changed to Decision today. Anyone know if there will be an email/snail mail? Also, when should I be expecting the actual decision?


For me, it took about a week to receive an email and three weeks to receive the actual letter (but, to be fair, this was right before christmas).




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carlos_danger, okf731, SevenSeven77 and 14 guests