GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
benito
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby benito » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 pm

rejected via email, RD, 2.6/172, complete 12/5, updated 12/14....stats remains application complete

futurelawyer616
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby futurelawyer616 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 pm

I pmed you.

JoeMo wrote:
futurelawyer616 wrote:Yeah, sorry. But, I do find that quite weird.

JoeMo wrote:
futurelawyer616 wrote:Want to hear something weirder? We have the exact same stats. Literally, the exact same (according to LSN).


booo... but you're not on LSN. :(


What's your major?

georgeconstanza
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby georgeconstanza » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Went from Application Complete on 12/14 to Application Complete on 12/16. Whatever that means...

cph4life
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cph4life » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 pm

georgeconstanza wrote:Went from Application Complete on 12/14 to Application Complete on 12/16. Whatever that means...


+1, date changed to 12/16....decision soon? :lol:

User avatar
AmandaPB
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby AmandaPB » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:18 pm

cph4life wrote:
georgeconstanza wrote:Went from Application Complete on 12/14 to Application Complete on 12/16. Whatever that means...


+1, date changed to 12/16....decision soon? :lol:

Same here.

P-salms
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby P-salms » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:51 pm

updated 11/14 ->12/7, 12/16

User avatar
ColtsFan88
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ColtsFan88 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Is there an admitted students website up yet?

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 pm

In via mail today. Submitted 11/7, complete 11/28, nothing since. 169/4.0.

User avatar
fltanglab
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby fltanglab » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

This is kind of unrelated, but I looked at the academic calendar and apparently GW students have Washington's birthday off. Lol.

User avatar
rich_4
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby rich_4 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:48 pm

rejected via e-mail. 166/3.4

good luck to everyone else!

cph4life
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cph4life » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Rejected via email 163/3.5 so not really a shocker good luck guys!

maycomb
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby maycomb » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Acceptance letter in snail mailbox today! 168/3.78. Application Complete 12/13. Status never changed.

User avatar
ScoutFinch
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 am

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ScoutFinch » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm

maycomb wrote:Acceptance letter in snail mailbox today! 168/3.78. Application Complete 12/13. Status never changed.


Congratulations! What part of the country are you in?

dudders
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby dudders » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:32 pm

fltanglab wrote:This is kind of unrelated, but I looked at the academic calendar and apparently GW students have Washington's birthday off. Lol.


Presidents Day is a federal holiday. Every school on the planet gets it off.

User avatar
fltanglab
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby fltanglab » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:45 pm

dudders wrote:
fltanglab wrote:This is kind of unrelated, but I looked at the academic calendar and apparently GW students have Washington's birthday off. Lol.


Presidents Day is a federal holiday. Every school on the planet gets it off.


My current undergrad doesn't get Presidents Day off. We get two days for Fall Break, < 2 wks for Winter Break, MLK Day, and Summer.

maycomb
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby maycomb » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:45 am

ScoutFinch wrote:
maycomb wrote:Acceptance letter in snail mailbox today! 168/3.78. Application Complete 12/13. Status never changed.


Congratulations! What part of the country are you in?


California.

User avatar
jsszippo
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby jsszippo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:29 pm

maycomb wrote:Acceptance letter in snail mailbox today! 168/3.78. Application Complete 12/13. Status never changed.


+1. Just received my acceptance letter via snail mail today. My status checker is also showing Application Complete 12/13 and I haven't received any sort of email. Still exciting. Looking at the envelope, the letter was sent on 12/16. 167/3.76.

User avatar
woodscommaL
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby woodscommaL » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

Received my acceptance letter today. :) (169, 3.3, submitted in the first week of november)

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:26 am

woodscommaL wrote:Received my acceptance letter today. :) (169, 3.3, submitted in the first week of november)

Congrats everyone! For those who were already accepted... Has anyone actually received the official acceptance package?

vguerra
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby vguerra » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
woodscommaL wrote:Received my acceptance letter today. :) (169, 3.3, submitted in the first week of november)

Congrats everyone! For those who were already accepted... Has anyone actually received the official acceptance package?


All I've received so far is the acceptance letter and a holiday card. No scholly money or big package yet

User avatar
so_fetch
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby so_fetch » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 pm

I haven't received anything yet except the admissions letter and the holiday card. BTW in case you guys aren't familiar w/ DC weather it does not snow as much as depicted in the card. I know it looks all christmas-y and stuff with the snow, but they may be turning off some people ha ha

User avatar
law4vus
Posts: 743
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 am

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby law4vus » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm

so_fetch wrote:I haven't received anything yet except the admissions letter and the holiday card. BTW in case you guys aren't familiar w/ DC weather it does not snow as much as depicted in the card. I know it looks all christmas-y and stuff with the snow, but they may be turning off some people ha ha


It has been snowing a lot more in recent years, but I expect it to go back to normal soon. Normal = 2-3 snows of 3-4 inches max a winter. lol

User avatar
Lily Pad
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Lily Pad » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:35 pm

In via snail mail today! Complete 12/16.

AS33
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby AS33 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:06 am

Lily Pad wrote:In via snail mail today! Complete 12/16.


+1

User avatar
IronSkadden
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: GW c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby IronSkadden » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Accepted via email today. Stats are 167, 3.6.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AustinLu and 7 guests