Notre Dame Class of 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
tuco
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby tuco » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:50 am

my status changed too, lets hope they shipped it priority lol

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby TA923 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:18 am

Can someone post the link to the status checker?

tuco
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby tuco » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 am

TA923 wrote:Can someone post the link to the status checker?



https://aces2.lsac.org/YourStatus/membership/logon.aspx

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby TA923 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:21 am

tuco wrote:
TA923 wrote:Can someone post the link to the status checker?



https://aces2.lsac.org/YourStatus/membership/logon.aspx


Thanks, it's giving me an error message, I think I may be only able to pull up the form from my email.

tuco
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby tuco » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 am

TA923 wrote:
tuco wrote:
TA923 wrote:Can someone post the link to the status checker?



https://aces2.lsac.org/YourStatus/membership/logon.aspx


Thanks, it's giving me an error message, I think I may be only able to pull up the form from my email.


oookk got it, you should be able to find it on the Notre Dame website. Every school has a link somewhere, usually in the prospective students section. Good luck!

User avatar
ThreeRivers
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby ThreeRivers » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:48 am

Submitted on 11/2... still no status checker :(

User avatar
UnamSanctam
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby UnamSanctam » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:49 am

ThreeRivers wrote:Submitted on 11/2... still no status checker :(


Odd. I submitted on 11/7 and got mine this morning. Complete.

User avatar
ThreeRivers
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby ThreeRivers » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:47 pm

UnamSanctam wrote:
ThreeRivers wrote:Submitted on 11/2... still no status checker :(


Odd. I submitted on 11/7 and got mine this morning. Complete.

I just got mine about 10 minutes after I posted that lol... I'm complete also

It actually says "Completed 11/8... Received 11/10" lol

User avatar
UnamSanctam
Posts: 7175
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby UnamSanctam » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:49 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:
UnamSanctam wrote:
ThreeRivers wrote:Submitted on 11/2... still no status checker :(


Odd. I submitted on 11/7 and got mine this morning. Complete.

I just got mine about 10 minutes after I posted that lol... I'm complete also

It actually says "Completed 11/8... Received 11/10" lol


Just went back and looked. This is true for me too haha.

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby JoeMo » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Just submitted, 164 3.89 and no why ND.

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby JoeMo » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:09 pm

anozira wrote:My status checker changed to "Decision Made" today. It says a decision has been mailed and that they do not accept phone calls regarding decisions. There is no additional information under the "Mailings" section. Anyone else?


Nice! Did you ED?

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Campagnolo » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Applied Monday or Tuesday, went complete yesterday.

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby mattviphky » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Decision made...probably get it tomorrow or Saturday, hopefully. For my numbers and a decision this quick it has to be a rejection. :( Oh well........

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby stillwater » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:08 pm

mattviphky wrote:Decision made...probably get it tomorrow or Saturday, hopefully. For my numbers and a decision this quick it has to be a rejection. :( Oh well........


RD or ED?

User avatar
nickjive
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby nickjive » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 pm

I ED'd (mega stretch) and my status checker still says "Application Complete" from 10/31. I submitted mid October. :?

User avatar
tennisballs
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby tennisballs » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:36 pm

The letter I just received from them was such a tease....... very cordial--but my heart was racing too much for the "good to meet you at the law fair" the letter included.

damn

anozira
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby anozira » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 pm

...
Last edited by anozira on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

anozira
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby anozira » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

...
Last edited by anozira on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mrmojojak
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby mrmojojak » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Still just complete 10/24 RD. Come on Notre Dame give me some good news.

ralph_pootawn
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby ralph_pootawn » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Went complete today. They told me I will have a decision in 15 business days

User avatar
nickjive
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby nickjive » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:20 pm

ralph_pootawn wrote:Went complete today. They told me I will have a decision in 15 business days


RD or ED?

ralph_pootawn
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby ralph_pootawn » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 pm

nickjive wrote:
ralph_pootawn wrote:Went complete today. They told me I will have a decision in 15 business days


RD or ED?


Rd. they sent me a waiver and told me they would respond in 15 b-days from when I go complete.

TA923
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby TA923 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 am

Application Complete 11/2/11, status date changed to 11/10/11, still Application Complete.

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby mattviphky » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:11 pm

stillwater wrote:
mattviphky wrote:Decision made...probably get it tomorrow or Saturday, hopefully. For my numbers and a decision this quick it has to be a rejection. :( Oh well........


RD or ED?


ED

bellarosa
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby bellarosa » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:42 pm

ralph_pootawn wrote:
nickjive wrote:
ralph_pootawn wrote:Went complete today. They told me I will have a decision in 15 business days


RD or ED?


Rd. they sent me a waiver and told me they would respond in 15 b-days from when I go complete.


Did you get a special really-fast-turnaround-time fee waiver or is this the case for everybody that had their fee waived through CRS?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin and 6 guests