Notre Dame Class of 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
mlh1988
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby mlh1988 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Decision Made Today! Original complete date of 11/18. Updated 1/12, 1/16. No Why ND.

User avatar
ColtsFan88
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby ColtsFan88 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm

uh oh. second complete update today. Dont most people get 1 update and then acceptance?

EDIT: Looks like most people get 1 complete, then 2 updates, before getting decision rendered.
Last edited by ColtsFan88 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confusedlaw
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby confusedlaw » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Decision rendered today

User avatar
grtbooks91
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby grtbooks91 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:
YankeeFan2 wrote:
Green Glass Windows wrote:IT'S STILL NOT HERE! ... I'm dying.


I am going to resign myself that it is not going to arrive until next week. Then I can not worry every day AND if it does come early -- then it's just a nice surprise!

That's probably for the best. It just seemed like everyone who had theirs mailed on 1/6 got them on 1/9... which was also over a weekend.


GGW, where are you located? I'm hoping mine should make it to Detroit today...

btw384
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby btw384 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Decision made, 1/18.

User avatar
omninode
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby omninode » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Second complete today.

User avatar
ganggreen
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:40 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby ganggreen » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 pm

omninode wrote:Second complete today.


+1

First was on 12/2

confusedlaw
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby confusedlaw » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

167 3.7 hopefully an acceptance

Virgil777
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Virgil777 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by Virgil777 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamflower
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby dreamflower » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Virgil777 wrote:Decision Made! All that is left is to wait for the snail mail.

11/10 -> 1/12-> 1/17-> 1/18 Decision


Does anyone with Decision have dates/fees in the Fees section?

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 pm

dreamflower wrote:
Virgil777 wrote:Decision Made! All that is left is to wait for the snail mail.

11/10 -> 1/12-> 1/17-> 1/18 Decision


Does anyone with Decision have dates/fees in the Fees section?


I don't.

dreamflower
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby dreamflower » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:
dreamflower wrote:
Virgil777 wrote:Decision Made! All that is left is to wait for the snail mail.

11/10 -> 1/12-> 1/17-> 1/18 Decision


Does anyone with Decision have dates/fees in the Fees section?


I don't.


I don't either, but I'm also expecting a rejection. Just checking with everyone else....

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:01 pm

dreamflower wrote:
Green Glass Windows wrote:
dreamflower wrote:
Virgil777 wrote:Decision Made! All that is left is to wait for the snail mail.

11/10 -> 1/12-> 1/17-> 1/18 Decision


Does anyone with Decision have dates/fees in the Fees section?


I don't.


I don't either, but I'm also expecting a rejection. Just checking with everyone else....


Okay, well it was a good thought! I'm not expecting to be rejected, but I suppose you never really know. WL is a very real possibilty.

Virgil777
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Virgil777 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by Virgil777 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lemon7
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby lemon7 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 am

I didn't get my letter today either. I definitely expected it by today, despite the MLK holiday!

Eastcoast77
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Eastcoast77 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 am

Decision made 1/18 does anyone know the first day they send it out?

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 am

Eastcoast77 wrote:Decision made 1/18 does anyone know the first day they send it out?


Well, I'm not really sure what you're referring to, but nobody who went decision made on 1/13 has gotten their letter yet. Keep in mind, there was a holiday weekend, but I wouldn't expect your letter until sometime next week.

mijenks
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby mijenks » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 pm

lemon7 wrote:I didn't get my letter today either. I definitely expected it by today, despite the MLK holiday!

It could be they didn't post things until the next business day after Decision Rendered. In that case, expect it today or tomorrow.

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 pm

mijenks wrote:
lemon7 wrote:I didn't get my letter today either. I definitely expected it by today, despite the MLK holiday!

It could be they didn't post things until the next business day after Decision Rendered. In that case, expect it today or tomorrow.

Yeah, that's basically what I decided. Haha, I hate snail mail. I thought this is why email was invented. :wink:

User avatar
gilberto
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby gilberto » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 pm

I just went complete again, 1/19. I submitted 11/23 and went complete on 1/12, as well...

freaknroll
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby freaknroll » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 pm

I updated yesterday but nothing today so far. What are your numbers giberto?

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby stillwater » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:23 pm

I think my letter came via priority mail and only took a couple days to get to NY. The USPS isn't very reliable though. Good luck to all those expecting letters!

User avatar
gilberto
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby gilberto » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

freaknroll wrote:I updated yesterday but nothing today so far. What are your numbers giberto?


PMed

fatue5
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby fatue5 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:
lemon7 wrote:

Also, my mail hasn't come yet today, so I don't know the news! #agonizing


Me either, but if it isn't in there today I'm gonna be a sad panda for sure.


Pandas are stupid.

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:49 pm

fatue5 wrote:
Green Glass Windows wrote:
lemon7 wrote:

Also, my mail hasn't come yet today, so I don't know the news! #agonizing


Me either, but if it isn't in there today I'm gonna be a sad panda for sure.


Pandas are stupid.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how you not only went out of your way to tell me this, but that this was your first post ever. Thank you.

Oh and welcome.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baby Gaga, hwwong and 7 guests