Notre Dame Class of 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
lawschool899
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby lawschool899 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Still at 11/9.

User avatar
cougarlive
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby cougarlive » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey everyone! Joining the thread...complete date of 12/12/11...also received the nice Christmas card. Do they send them to all the applicants?

edit: autocorrect fail
Last edited by cougarlive on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cougarlive
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby cougarlive » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

cougarlive wrote:Hey everyone! Joining the thread...complete date of 12/12/11...also received the nice Christmas card. Does they send them to all the applicants?


NM about the Christmas card question....just read the thread and sounds like its hard to tell.

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:44 am

cougarlive wrote:
cougarlive wrote:Hey everyone! Joining the thread...complete date of 12/12/11...also received the nice Christmas card. Does they send them to all the applicants?


NM about the Christmas card question....just read the thread and sounds like its hard to tell.


People who have been accepted, rejected and haven't heard yet have gotten them, so it seems to be some sort of regional thing. Or maybe a religious thing.

User avatar
YourCaptain
Posts: 719
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby YourCaptain » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 am

You will hear silence for a while; current NDLS 2L here that didn't hear back for 4 months.

User avatar
BeerMaker
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby BeerMaker » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:38 pm

YourCaptain wrote:You will hear silence for a while; current NDLS 2L here that didn't hear back for 4 months.


Bummer.

chrisk
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby chrisk » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 am

Waitlisted by mail today. Bummer.

User avatar
eaper
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby eaper » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 pm

I think I have now gotten 2 post cards about my application and the xmas postcard from them, now... Is that normal? ._.

minnie7
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby minnie7 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 pm

eaper wrote:I think I have now gotten 2 post cards about my application and the xmas postcard from them, now... Is that normal? ._.

I've had the same. I'm from Cali btw

User avatar
grtbooks91
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby grtbooks91 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:33 pm

I called them 4 or 5 days ago and asked when we would be hearing something else and the woman I spoke with essentially told me that there wouldn't be any movement until after the 1st of the year. I'd love to hear something sooner, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:19 am

grtbooks91 wrote:I called them 4 or 5 days ago and asked when we would be hearing something else and the woman I spoke with essentially told me that there wouldn't be any movement until after the 1st of the year. I'd love to hear something sooner, but I'm not getting my hopes up.


Well, seems like they've had a nice little break. At this point I've all but resigned to not hearing from schools until 2012...

User avatar
eaper
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby eaper » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 am

minnie7 wrote:
eaper wrote:I think I have now gotten 2 post cards about my application and the xmas postcard from them, now... Is that normal? ._.

I've had the same. I'm from Cali btw


Alright, thanks.

lsdream
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby lsdream » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Updated today for the second time.

User avatar
VeritableQuandary
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby VeritableQuandary » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 pm

lsdream wrote:Updated today for the second time.


+1

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 pm

lsdream wrote:Updated today for the second time.

Woah movement! When did you go complete?

lsdream
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby lsdream » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:
lsdream wrote:Updated today for the second time.

Woah movement! When did you go complete?



11/3 Complete, 12/8, 1/4

Lindsey4468
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Lindsey4468 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Showing Decision Made 1/5... Nothing under mailings or Fees. Feeling a Ding coming :(

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Green Glass Windows » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Lindsey4468 wrote:Showing Decision Made 1/5... Nothing under mailings or Fees. Feeling a Ding coming :(


Oh no! What makes you say that?

Lindsey4468
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Lindsey4468 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:
Lindsey4468 wrote:Showing Decision Made 1/5... Nothing under mailings or Fees. Feeling a Ding coming :(


Oh no! What makes you say that?


Since theres nothing under mailings or fees to indicate otherwise, I'm scared. this was a reach school for me but my application has been complete since 10/26/11. Seems like a long time to hold my app. I hate that they wont tell you your decision through email or phone. Stupid snail mail.

jkong
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby jkong » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Lindsey4468 wrote:Showing Decision Made 1/5... Nothing under mailings or Fees. Feeling a Ding coming :(


+1.

lsdream
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby lsdream » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

jkong wrote:
Lindsey4468 wrote:Showing Decision Made 1/5... Nothing under mailings or Fees. Feeling a Ding coming :(


+1.


I received the same - status checker says decision made - will come via snail mail.

rijed
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby rijed » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I was waitlisted at ND, which really is my first choice. Do any of you have advice on what I can do to get accepted come April? I don't really read many of these forums so feel free to tell me even basic things. Thanks.

User avatar
candidate33
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby candidate33 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

tag

Eastcoast77
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby Eastcoast77 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

Rijed, if you don't mind what were your numbers? I am waiting to hear back myself.

User avatar
givemea170
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Re: Notre Dame Class of 2015

Postby givemea170 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:42 am

I just applied today

This is the first time I've applied anywhere... any guesses on how long it'll take to get a response?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kaziende, Solidfood, Zoe107 and 7 guests