2015JD wrote:Complete since the very beginning of January (it's been like 13 weeks now). Are they waiting because they are trying to figure out whether to wait-list me or reject me based how many deposits they get? Scared to send a LOIC as the last school I did that to (before they made a decision) rejected me pretty much immediately after they would have got it (timeline wise). Would it be bad to send a LOCI saying I will 100% attend if accepted (I would)? Should I just sit it out and wait? Prob gonna be a rejection any way.
i think if you're 100% sure you would go if accepted, you should definitely write them and let them know.