2012 Lewis & Clark People

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
barbizon
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby barbizon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 pm

In via phone call today.

User avatar
JuneLSATFail
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby JuneLSATFail » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm

In via phone call. 26k a year.

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby KibblesnBitts » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

$11k per year. Not as extraordinary as some of the other posters, but enough to make me consider moving 3,000 miles.

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby neeko » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:59 pm

KibblesnBitts wrote:$11k per year. Not as extraordinary as some of the other posters, but enough to make me consider moving 3,000 miles.


Did you find out in the mail or by phone?

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby KibblesnBitts » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 am

neeko wrote:
KibblesnBitts wrote:$11k per year. Not as extraordinary as some of the other posters, but enough to make me consider moving 3,000 miles.


Did you find out in the mail or by phone?


Mail....did we apply to all the same schools?

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby neeko » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:08 am

KibblesnBitts wrote:
neeko wrote:
KibblesnBitts wrote:$11k per year. Not as extraordinary as some of the other posters, but enough to make me consider moving 3,000 miles.


Did you find out in the mail or by phone?


Mail....did we apply to all the same schools?


I'm really starting to think we did.

I hope my packet gets here tomorrow.

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby KibblesnBitts » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:14 am

neeko wrote:
I'm really starting to think we did.

I hope my packet gets here tomorrow.


Kind of creeper, but I'm guessing you're Neeko on LSN. Somehow we only applied to three of the same schools. And given your far superior LSAT score and despite the fact that you're a splitter, you're almost definitely good for over $11k per year.

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby neeko » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 am

KibblesnBitts wrote:
neeko wrote:
I'm really starting to think we did.

I hope my packet gets here tomorrow.


Kind of creeper, but I'm guessing you're Neeko on LSN. Somehow we only applied to three of the same schools. And given your far superior LSAT score and despite the fact that you're a splitter, you're almost definitely good for over $11k per year.


Yep that's me. They didn't mention any scholarship in the voicemail, I'm a little worried. I love the school.

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby KibblesnBitts » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:20 am

neeko wrote:
KibblesnBitts wrote:
neeko wrote:
I'm really starting to think we did.

I hope my packet gets here tomorrow.


Kind of creeper, but I'm guessing you're Neeko on LSN. Somehow we only applied to three of the same schools. And given your far superior LSAT score and despite the fact that you're a splitter, you're almost definitely good for over $11k per year.


Yep that's me. They didn't mention any scholarship in the voicemail, I'm a little worried. I love the school.


Yeah, I just got it in the USPS acceptance packet, you also get a full map of Portland.

User avatar
atcushman
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby atcushman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 am

hey kibbles did your status checker change over the past couple days or anything before the packet showed up in the mail

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby KibblesnBitts » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 am

atcushman wrote:hey kibbles did your status checker change over the past couple days or anything before the packet showed up in the mail


If I recall correctly, the status checker changed after I received a voicemail from admissions. You just have to wait for the call and then they send the packet via snail mail

User avatar
Ginj
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby Ginj » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:39 pm

FWIW, I got the call a couple of days ago and my status is still at "Complete."

charliep
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby charliep » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:42 pm

anyone see the season premiere of portlandia last night

User avatar
KibblesnBitts
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby KibblesnBitts » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Damn it (Well not really), Seton Hall in New Jersey just gave me a hell of a good scholly, I'll still visit Portland, but I really need to be amazed.

User avatar
holden147
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby holden147 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Acceptance packet arrived today with info and a HUGE map of Portland. In the info, they listed tuition is tentatively set at $38,180 for the upcoming year. The fact it's gone up $8,000 over the last couple of years is worrisome to me.

User avatar
holden147
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby holden147 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Ginj wrote:FWIW, I got the call a couple of days ago and my status is still at "Complete."


Same here.

User avatar
grtbooks91
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby grtbooks91 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Anyone have any knowledge, anecdotal or otherwise, about how open to negotiating scholarships L + C is?

User avatar
89vision
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby 89vision » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 am

Just applied and went complete! Fell in love with Portland and the school, I love the outdoors! How long between complete and decision???

skaterboyroland
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:10 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby skaterboyroland » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 am

I applied on October 23 and still haven't received a decision.

horsesrule2006
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby horsesrule2006 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:46 pm

skaterboyroland wrote:I applied on October 23 and still haven't received a decision.

same here

CaptAdams
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby CaptAdams » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:52 pm

horsesrule2006 wrote:
skaterboyroland wrote:I applied on October 23 and still haven't received a decision.

same here


I'm 10/25. Not a peep (aside from 10,000 promotional mailings).

User avatar
un-vordox
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby un-vordox » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 pm

WTF I just got an email from admissions telling me to schedule a visit and I don't even have a decision yet. My status is still complete as of 12/13, and I can't sign in to their admitted students page. I applied 10/1 and was originally complete as of 10/3.

This is getting frustrating.

CaptAdams
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby CaptAdams » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 am

un-vordox wrote:WTF I just got an email from admissions telling me to schedule a visit and I don't even have a decision yet. My status is still complete as of 12/13, and I can't sign in to their admitted students page. I applied 10/1 and was originally complete as of 10/3.

This is getting frustrating.


Agreed. Applied 10/25, complete 12/1...

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby neeko » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am

No money in my admit packet. I love the school but I just can't pay sticker. Sad day.

User avatar
Ginj
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 am

Re: 2012 Lewis & Clark People

Postby Ginj » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Got my packet, too. Also no money. Would consider paying sticker, because I'm obviously a moron.

Decisions, decisions.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Zoe107 and 6 guests