Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
hartma25
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby hartma25 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 am

Updated to 12/5 and I'm ED.

I have an interview with Vanderbilt on Thursday and am praying for a decision before then. Please be soon!

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby butchcassidy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:49 am

hartma25 wrote:Updated to 12/5 and I'm ED.

I have an interview with Vanderbilt on Thursday and am praying for a decision before then. Please be soon!


updated as well... :shock:

what are your stats?

Real Madrid
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby Real Madrid » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 am

Admitted via e-mail! The e-mail says they usually call students to notify them of their acceptance, but I am in a foreign country and they e-mailed me instead.

Sent 10/11; Complete 10/19.

cstan
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby cstan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:58 am

hartma25 wrote:Updated to 12/5 and I'm ED.

I have an interview with Vanderbilt on Thursday and am praying for a decision before then. Please be soon!


ugh yeah i feel that I have my Georgetown interview in Boston on Thursday...but its so hard to act like Georgetown is your number 1 when you are waiting for BU ED news!

ps has anyone done the Gtown interview? is it okay?

User avatar
ColumbiaChamp
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby ColumbiaChamp » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 am

Real Madrid wrote:Admitted via e-mail! The e-mail says they usually call students to notify them of their acceptance, but I am in a foreign country and they e-mailed me instead.

Sent 10/11; Complete 10/19.

did your status date ever change to 12/1?

zurcaled11
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby zurcaled11 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am

ED still at 11/8.

confusedlaw
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby confusedlaw » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 am

updated to 12/5 ed her
167 3.7 hoping

User avatar
ColumbiaChamp
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby ColumbiaChamp » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:12 am

confusedlaw wrote:updated to 12/5 ed her
167 3.7 hoping


you are IN with those stats.

confusedlaw
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby confusedlaw » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:17 am

for the ED progrM? OR RD

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby butchcassidy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 pm

confusedlaw wrote:for the ED progrM? OR RD


unfortunately nobody can tell you how competitive you are for the ED program...

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby butchcassidy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 pm

So how many of us EDers went complete again yesterday?

User avatar
IronSkadden
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby IronSkadden » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 pm

I did.

LawSchoolChampion
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby LawSchoolChampion » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Has anyone heard about the BU ED yet, and if so, what were your numbers?

Trying to get an idea of what they're looking for.

Real Madrid
Posts: 835
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 12:21 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby Real Madrid » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:25 pm

ColumbiaChamp wrote:
Real Madrid wrote:Admitted via e-mail! The e-mail says they usually call students to notify them of their acceptance, but I am in a foreign country and they e-mailed me instead.

Sent 10/11; Complete 10/19.

did your status date ever change to 12/1?


Yes, it did.

Mac&Cheese89
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 am

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby Mac&Cheese89 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Another foreign student checking in! I'm in Poland right now and I recently received an email saying that I've been accepted (done through email because a phone call wasn't practical).

So freaking happy right now too :o

Best wishes to everyone else out there!

User avatar
butchcassidy
Posts: 176
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby butchcassidy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 pm

LawSchoolChampion wrote:Has anyone heard about the BU ED yet, and if so, what were your numbers?

Trying to get an idea of what they're looking for.


no one has gotten in through ED yet, to the best of my knowledge

kitkat450
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby kitkat450 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:30 pm

In yesterday via phone call!

has anyone gotten there acceptance packet yet? Was curious if scholarship info comes then or if that's later..

ttunsehc
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby ttunsehc » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Yea got in yesterday. They didn't call, sent me an e-mail. But I'm living in a foreign country.

hartma25
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby hartma25 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:55 pm

butchcassidy wrote:
hartma25 wrote:Updated to 12/5 and I'm ED.

I have an interview with Vanderbilt on Thursday and am praying for a decision before then. Please be soon!


updated as well... :shock:

what are your stats?



168, 3.72, non-URM.
This would be much easier if we had something to compare our numbers to for ED. Grrr!

P-salms
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby P-salms » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:25 pm

updated to 12/6..RD complete 11/29

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby msblaw89 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Above both 75ths and no love from BU still at 11/22

emcoast32
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby emcoast32 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:08 pm

msblaw89 wrote:Above both 75ths and no love from BU still at 11/22


did you apply as a public interest scholar? i did, and i'm wondering if we might be grouped. also stuck at 11/22.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby msblaw89 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:10 pm

emcoast32 wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Above both 75ths and no love from BU still at 11/22


did you apply as a public interest scholar? i did, and i'm wondering if we might be grouped. also stuck at 11/22.

No, I didn't ... I don't think it could possible be a YP because even though I'm over both 75ths... its not by a whole whole lot

emcoast32
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby emcoast32 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:19 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
emcoast32 wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Above both 75ths and no love from BU still at 11/22


did you apply as a public interest scholar? i did, and i'm wondering if we might be grouped. also stuck at 11/22.

No, I didn't ... I don't think it could possible be a YP because even though I'm over both 75ths... its not by a whole whole lot


hmmm. well, i'm in good company then. :) i'm not so much worried as impatient.

User avatar
srrrrh
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Re: Boston University c/o 2015 Applicants

Postby srrrrh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:20 pm

still nothing.. and now i'm really regretting not doing ED! oh well




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eageragnostic and 13 guests