W&L c/o 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Preferred ASW Weekend

February 17-18
35
35%
March 16-17
36
36%
March 30-31
30
30%
 
Total votes: 101

User avatar
kroakstool
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby kroakstool » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Jut got my scholarship info. $75k Sweet!!!! Good luck to everyone else in this wave of scholarships!

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby T00L » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm

BKCentral wrote:
T00L wrote:
BKCentral wrote:
Athens. Says 7 hours and 8 minutes on google maps.


Shit, Im even further away (7:48). I think im leaving in the WEE a.m. tho.

I figure Gmaps does the speed limit, so im going to try to cut it down


Yeah I'm assuming it won't take that long, although be careful about speeding in N Carolina they are by far they worse state I have driven through based on the amount of speed traps and cops on the road (although maybe 77 won't be as bad as 85 normally is). I really wish I could leave early but got tennis until 1:30 so yay to driving in backwoods VA at night!


good tip. See you anon

User avatar
BKCentral
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby BKCentral » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 pm

I'm excited for 5 minutes before the Mock Torts class when Dean Twitty announces that scholarship increases will be based on our performance in the class. Wouldn't that be a frantic few minutes.

game6
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby game6 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

I hate packing. That is all.

See you guys this weekend.

MOJayhawk
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby MOJayhawk » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm

game6 wrote:I hate packing. That is all.

See you guys this weekend.


I've just started, and I have a 7AM flight. Great.

User avatar
Flappy Scribbleneck
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby Flappy Scribbleneck » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

withdrew today

User avatar
Sunneklaas
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby Sunneklaas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 am

Gotta love in-flight wi-fi...and where do I go first....of course

wskbarrett
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby wskbarrett » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:51 am

march 16-17 ASW, anybody with me?

Spring break is my 2nd favorite vacation, and i'm pumped to spend it in DC/VA. Anybody been to Lexington yet?

User avatar
kroakstool
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby kroakstool » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:04 am

wskbarrett wrote:march 16-17 ASW, anybody with me?

Spring break is my 2nd favorite vacation, and i'm pumped to spend it in DC/VA. Anybody been to Lexington yet?


I'll probably be heading up there that weekend too

RunwayRed
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby RunwayRed » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 am

Still waiting for my scholly to arrive in the mail... ahhhh. it takes so long for the mail to get to the midwest.

User avatar
BKCentral
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby BKCentral » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 am

I see it's supposed to snow Sunday and weather.com says accumulation 4-8". Wonderful. I hope it doesn't start until later that day, this southern boy doesn't know how to drive in snow.

User avatar
ashley12
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby ashley12 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 am

BKCentral wrote:I see it's supposed to snow Sunday and weather.com says accumulation 4-8". Wonderful. I hope it doesn't start until later that day, this southern boy doesn't know how to drive in snow.


Ohhhhhh no I hope not either. 64 would be a mess and it's already a long drive.

BenPH
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby BenPH » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey y'all-
About to hop in the car and drive from Winston-Salem to Lexington. Should be there in about 3 hours. I'm thinking about checking out the craft brewery mentioned on the "things to do" sheet. Anybody wanna join me? If not, anybody want to get an afternoon drink elsewhere in town?

MOJayhawk
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby MOJayhawk » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:46 pm

BenPH wrote:Hey y'all-
About to hop in the car and drive from Winston-Salem to Lexington. Should be there in about 3 hours. I'm thinking about checking out the craft brewery mentioned on the "things to do" sheet. Anybody wanna join me? If not, anybody want to get an afternoon drink elsewhere in town?


A couple of us just checked in and are heading downtown to look around. We're all in for a drink. PM me when you're in the area!!

crouton62
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby crouton62 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 pm

MOJayhawk wrote:
BenPH wrote:Hey y'all-
About to hop in the car and drive from Winston-Salem to Lexington. Should be there in about 3 hours. I'm thinking about checking out the craft brewery mentioned on the "things to do" sheet. Anybody wanna join me? If not, anybody want to get an afternoon drink elsewhere in town?


A couple of us just checked in and are heading downtown to look around. We're all in for a drink. PM me when you're in the area!!



Yall check out Macado's and just a short walk up from that is the micro-brew Blue Lab Brewery; it has some great brews and sweet t-shirts. Co-owned by a W&L professor, as well.

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby T00L » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Aight. I'm here. Anybody else around?

freaknroll
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby freaknroll » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:12 pm

T00L wrote:Aight. I'm here. Anybody else around?


I'll be there shortly as well

User avatar
hadisious
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby hadisious » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Just got here myself and checked in. What's everybody up to this afternoon? Drinks somewhere?

freaknroll
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby freaknroll » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm

hadisious wrote:Just got here myself and checked in. What's everybody up to this afternoon? Drinks somewhere?



This guy is in.

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby T00L » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:28 pm

hadisious wrote:Just got here myself and checked in. What's everybody up to this afternoon? Drinks somewhere?

Pm'd

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby noleknight16 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Have fun this weekend to everyone going.

PLEASE take pictures. Thanks in advance :)

User avatar
anjmissy
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:40 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby anjmissy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Here at the holiday inn, just left the bookstore ..took some pics as well..will probably upload them later tonight or tomorrow after everything is done

User avatar
ashley12
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby ashley12 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:40 pm

anjmissy wrote:Here at the holiday inn, just left the bookstore ..took some pics as well..will probably upload them later tonight or tomorrow after everything is done


Sitting chilling at the holiday innnnn

But soon will be venturing to the coffee event. See you all soon

User avatar
aeiouy
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby aeiouy » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 am

kroakstool wrote:
wskbarrett wrote:march 16-17 ASW, anybody with me?

Spring break is my 2nd favorite vacation, and i'm pumped to spend it in DC/VA. Anybody been to Lexington yet?


I'll probably be heading up there that weekend too


I'll most likely be going that weekend!

jaysgirl42671
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby jaysgirl42671 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am

So what did everybody think??? This wait is driving me crazy.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: call-me-bubbles, Snowjon and 20 guests