W&L c/o 2015

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Preferred ASW Weekend

February 17-18
35
35%
March 16-17
36
36%
March 30-31
30
30%
 
Total votes: 101

User avatar
wvu
Posts: 1565
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby wvu » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

allmodcons wrote:
CwallXC322 wrote:Has anyone else committed? Or very close to committing? I'm going to ASW on March 30th I think I may deposit after the weekend, assuming I enjoy the weekend.


I am pretty damn close to committing....anyone else?

Committing after ASW unless something majorly tragic happens. Or if I get a full ride to W&M or something, then I might have to think about it some more.

User avatar
CwallXC322
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby CwallXC322 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:53 pm

I created a W&L c/o 2015 thread in TLS c/o 2015 so anyone who wants to talk about housing/academics/bars/lex feel free. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=178836

User avatar
ashley12
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby ashley12 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:06 pm

CwallXC322 wrote:Has anyone else committed? Or very close to committing? I'm going to ASW on March 30th I think I may deposit after the weekend, assuming I enjoy the weekend.


I have!

User avatar
CwallXC322
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby CwallXC322 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Just booked the March 30th ASW. Anyone else plan on attending?

User avatar
Nammertat
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby Nammertat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

CwallXC322 wrote:Just booked the March 30th ASW. Anyone else plan on attending?


Yep, flights already purchased!

User avatar
Moriarty
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby Moriarty » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Just emailed them to withdraw. GL to those waiting!

RaiderBlue17
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby RaiderBlue17 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Also coming on the 30th.... excited to visit

User avatar
RunninRoo
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby RunninRoo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 pm

RaiderBlue17 wrote:Also coming on the 30th.... excited to visit


Ditto.. Looking forward to a nice weekend in Lex

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby T00L » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Moriarty wrote:Just emailed them to withdraw. GL to those waiting!


Im about to do this, but I keep hesitating because I hate upsetting Brett Twitty

HeadToWall
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby HeadToWall » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 pm

T00L wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Just emailed them to withdraw. GL to those waiting!


Im about to do this, but I keep hesitating because I hate upsetting Brett Twitty



Hate to rush anyone, but there is a round of decisions due out on March 1. I'm sure open spaces would be much appreciated by all involved!

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby T00L » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:39 pm

HeadToWall wrote:
T00L wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Just emailed them to withdraw. GL to those waiting!


Im about to do this, but I keep hesitating because I hate upsetting Brett Twitty



Hate to rush anyone, but there is a round of decisions due out on March 1. I'm sure open spaces would be much appreciated by all involved!

Ok no problem, but I doubt very much that their decisions for this week aren't already made

HeadToWall
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby HeadToWall » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:43 pm

T00L wrote:
HeadToWall wrote:
T00L wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Just emailed them to withdraw. GL to those waiting!


Im about to do this, but I keep hesitating because I hate upsetting Brett Twitty



Hate to rush anyone, but there is a round of decisions due out on March 1. I'm sure open spaces would be much appreciated by all involved!

Ok no problem, but I doubt very much that their decisions for this week aren't already made



Probably true, but I can't help running the scenario in my head where Brett says, "T00L is out? That hurts. But I guess we CAN take HeadToWall, afterall"

jaysgirl42671
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby jaysgirl42671 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 am

Looks like we might have more Thursday activity today? Good luck, everyone!!

blaze_2123
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby blaze_2123 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 am

withdrew today..hope it opens up a spot!

kmh504
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby kmh504 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 am

What's W&L's "school code"? I can't access my decision on that portal...uh

dreambig
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby dreambig » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:46 am

Just got waitlisted....

Edit: with a 161 and 3.4. It's hard to be happy about being waitlisted though....
Last edited by dreambig on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badabing85
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby badabing85 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:46 am

Dinged today via Status Checker (with email alerting me about the update). 2/10 Complete, 2/12 UR, 3/1 Rejected

User avatar
goldeneye
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby goldeneye » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 am

.
Last edited by goldeneye on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

kmh504
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby kmh504 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am

Waitlisted uh

User avatar
Munchkin318
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby Munchkin318 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Also WL w/ 164/3.7. Wasn't my first choice but still never my favorite answer.

kmh504
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby kmh504 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

It's almost as if W&L prefers lower numbers this cycle. I know people in the low - mid 150s that have gotten in but they are denying people with higher credentials; I'm not just talking HYS numbers but some solid candidates have not been getting any love lol

kmh504
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby kmh504 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Munchkin318 wrote:Also WL w/ 164/3.7. Wasn't my first choice but still never my favorite answer.


I noticed we've basically been accepted, waitlisted and rejected at the same places from your profile :( lol When is the big break coming!

User avatar
Munchkin318
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby Munchkin318 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:53 pm

kmh504 wrote:
Munchkin318 wrote:Also WL w/ 164/3.7. Wasn't my first choice but still never my favorite answer.


I noticed we've basically been accepted, waitlisted and rejected at the same places from your profile :( lol When is the big break coming!


Well at least we have some acceptances to decent schools! Kicking ass at a lower ranked school is always a good solution lol. The waitlists and dings are definitely hard to swallow though :(

adc1222
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby adc1222 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Waitlisted 3.4/169...not going to go on the waitlist.

So they WL'd 3.4/169 and 3.7/164...they want 3.9/4.0 kids or something?

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: W&L c/o 2015

Postby noleknight16 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:41 pm

adc1222 wrote:Waitlisted 3.4/169...not going to go on the waitlist.

So they WL'd 3.4/169 and 3.7/164...they want 3.9/4.0 kids or something?


Did you kill someone???




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin, Long shot hero and 8 guests