Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
goblue99
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby goblue99 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

applied ED, had an interview mid december, updated 1/3, 1/5 AND 1/6...no emails. Because I applied ED i technically should have heard already...hoping this means i'm not waitlisted since they couldve easily just emailed me? think theyre still pondering whether to let me in? or forgot to send me a waitlist email? or could this be good news?? i want to know!!! AHHHH.

User avatar
lgleye
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby lgleye » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 pm

goblue99 wrote:applied ED, had an interview mid december, updated 1/3, 1/5 AND 1/6...no emails. Because I applied ED i technically should have heard already...hoping this means i'm not waitlisted since they couldve easily just emailed me? think theyre still pondering whether to let me in? or forgot to send me a waitlist email? or could this be good news?? i want to know!!! AHHHH.


Try accessing the ASW. 3 updates after an interview usually means an accpetance. Good Luck.

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cogitoergosum » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:14 pm

lgleye wrote:
goblue99 wrote:applied ED, had an interview mid december, updated 1/3, 1/5 AND 1/6...no emails. Because I applied ED i technically should have heard already...hoping this means i'm not waitlisted since they couldve easily just emailed me? think theyre still pondering whether to let me in? or forgot to send me a waitlist email? or could this be good news?? i want to know!!! AHHHH.


Try accessing the ASW. 3 updates after an interview usually means an accpetance. Good Luck.

I hope you're right about this - I've had 3 updates since my interview in Dec. but still no ASW username/password.... arg...

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:15 pm

cogitoergosum wrote:
lgleye wrote:
goblue99 wrote:applied ED, had an interview mid december, updated 1/3, 1/5 AND 1/6...no emails. Because I applied ED i technically should have heard already...hoping this means i'm not waitlisted since they couldve easily just emailed me? think theyre still pondering whether to let me in? or forgot to send me a waitlist email? or could this be good news?? i want to know!!! AHHHH.


Try accessing the ASW. 3 updates after an interview usually means an accpetance. Good Luck.

I hope you're right about this - I've had 3 updates since my interview in Dec. but still no ASW username/password.... arg...

Keep the faith

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cogitoergosum » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Thanks MSB, doin' it.... 3:42 baby...

goblue99
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby goblue99 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:37 pm

cogitoergosum wrote:
lgleye wrote:
goblue99 wrote:applied ED, had an interview mid december, updated 1/3, 1/5 AND 1/6...no emails. Because I applied ED i technically should have heard already...hoping this means i'm not waitlisted since they couldve easily just emailed me? think theyre still pondering whether to let me in? or forgot to send me a waitlist email? or could this be good news?? i want to know!!! AHHHH.


Try accessing the ASW. 3 updates after an interview usually means an accpetance. Good Luck.

I hope you're right about this - I've had 3 updates since my interview in Dec. but still no ASW username/password.... arg...



same with me. not able to generate username/password. hope we both get in !

User avatar
THATSHOWYOUGETANTS
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby THATSHOWYOUGETANTS » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:11 pm

is there a separate thread for those of us who've been deferred? i was looking at years past and it looks like they decide on us in late feb/early march. and it looks like from skimming that the odds of acceptance are...not great. does anyone have a more heart warming conclusion?

RomaRomaRoma
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby RomaRomaRoma » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:12 pm

I haven't heard of anyone getting in after a hold..

User avatar
lawschool899
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby lawschool899 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Interview on 12/20 and silence since. hm.

User avatar
mithriliel
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby mithriliel » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 am

lawschool899 wrote:Interview on 12/20 and silence since. hm.

I heard it's taking longer for the recent round of interviews... no idea why but I'm hoping that's true because I haven't been updated since 12/9 and I had my interview 12/29

User avatar
seahawk32
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby seahawk32 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 pm

I was invited to the "Early Admitted Students Reception." I hope early admission and early decision are two different things.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:19 pm

seahawk32 wrote:I was invited to the "Early Admitted Students Reception." I hope early admission and early decision are two different things.

Yes they are

goblue99
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby goblue99 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:30 pm

updated a 4th time on status checker post interview. killin me.

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby snehpets » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 pm

goblue99 wrote:updated a 4th time on status checker post interview. killin me.


same! can you generate a password on the ASW?

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cogitoergosum » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 pm

I just updated as well. This has to be like my 6th update...

goblue99
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby goblue99 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 pm

snehpets wrote:
goblue99 wrote:updated a 4th time on status checker post interview. killin me.


same! can you generate a password on the ASW?



nooo! can you? if they are going to waitlist me just tell me already!? haha

nametaken
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby nametaken » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Another update for me today. This is my 3rd (couldn't attend interview). Can they just tell us already?

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Samara » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Any fellow waitlisteds want to swap LOCI?

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby snehpets » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 pm

goblue99 wrote:
snehpets wrote:
goblue99 wrote:updated a 4th time on status checker post interview. killin me.


same! can you generate a password on the ASW?



nooo! can you? if they are going to waitlist me just tell me already!? haha


nope. also wish they would go ahead and waitlist me.

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cogitoergosum » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 pm

No pw for me either.

goblue99
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby goblue99 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 pm

have to get away from the computer for a bit. crossing my fingers that when I come back later today there will be any kind of news. hopefully we're all in the same boat heading for acceptance.

nametaken
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby nametaken » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 pm

cogitoergosum wrote:No pw for me either.


+1 .. waitlist here I come?

User avatar
danielhay11
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby danielhay11 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Update #3 for me today (1/4, 1/6, & 1/9), no pw.

BTW: I hope no one at GULC can see that I've tried to access ASW like 342 times since my last update. Then again, maybe it will prove that I really, really like DC.

User avatar
Elendil
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Elendil » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Also updated again a little while ago...

nametaken
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: Georgetown c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby nametaken » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:44 pm

danielhay11 wrote:Update #3 for me today (1/4, 1/6, & 1/9), no pw.

BTW: I hope no one at GULC can see that I've tried to access ASW like 342 times since my last update. Then again, maybe it will prove that I really, really like DC.


hahahaha I definitely have thought about this and how embarrassing it would be if they could see how many times I've tried to log on. My friends think I am going insane, but I'm glad people are in the same obsessive boat I am in :)




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dddddd90, Ferrisjso, Hopefullawkid2015, Keilz, lillawyer2, Redsfan320, smartmoon, TudoBem, xn3345 and 15 guests