Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Tim0thy222
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Tim0thy222 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Killingly wrote:For those that updated, when did you originally go complete?


I remember that I applied 10/24, and I think I went complete 11/01 maybe? then again 11/16, then again today? Not sure to be honest.

I think I remember hearing that some people went complete for the last time then got an email with a decision the next morning. Anyone know if that's true?

User avatar
Redclh
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Redclh » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Killingly wrote:For those that updated, when did you originally go complete?


Somewhere around Oct 25th.

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Redclh wrote:
Killingly wrote:For those that updated, when did you originally go complete?


Somewhere around Oct 25th.


I went complete 11/03. Maybe I'll get an update soon.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Killingly wrote:
Redclh wrote:
Killingly wrote:For those that updated, when did you originally go complete?


Somewhere around Oct 25th.


I went complete 11/03. Maybe I'll get an update soon.



You and me both!! The longer I go without and update the more nervous I become

addy11
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby addy11 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

gaud wrote:
Killingly wrote:
Redclh wrote:
Killingly wrote:For those that updated, when did you originally go complete?


Somewhere around Oct 25th.


I went complete 11/03. Maybe I'll get an update soon.



You and me both!! The longer I go without and update the more nervous I become


Same-sies. (11/03/11)

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Yay, 11/03 friends.

User avatar
top30man
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby top30man » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Also updated to the 28th today. Submitted 10/26.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Still at 11/08

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:04 pm

msblaw89 wrote:Still at 11/08



Many of us feel the pain (11/3 here).. Congrats on your UT acceptance!!

ValerOn1820
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ValerOn1820 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 pm

still at 11/11 EA

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:12 pm

gaud wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Still at 11/08



Many of us feel the pain (11/3 here).. Congrats on your UT acceptance!!

Thank you! I was surprised

User avatar
MiamiOxford
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:50 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby MiamiOxford » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm still sitting at 11/21, second update. To the people who updated today: did you go complete at 11/21, and is this your first/second/third time updating?

User avatar
lrslayer
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby lrslayer » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 pm

just updated today. so i updated on the 11/21 and now 11/28 as well. what is going on?!?!

User avatar
amc987
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby amc987 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Killingly wrote:Yay, 11/03 friends.


+1. I think we're in the same batch of applications a lot of places, Killingly. Hopefully Cornell, Berkeley, etc. get back to us with good news soon!

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 pm

amc987 wrote:
Killingly wrote:Yay, 11/03 friends.


+1. I think we're in the same batch of applications a lot of places, Killingly. Hopefully Cornell, Berkeley, etc. get back to us with good news soon!


Thanks, except I didn't apply to Berkeley (good luck though!). Had I dream that I got admitted there last night without applying, which was weird.

User avatar
Redclh
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Redclh » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm

MiamiOxford wrote:I'm still sitting at 11/21, second update. To the people who updated today: did you go complete at 11/21, and is this your first/second/third time updating?


This is my first update after the initial completion update.

User avatar
Angrygeopolitically
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Angrygeopolitically » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Anyone submit the scholarship essay yet? Care to share?

User avatar
crumpledq
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby crumpledq » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

amc987 wrote:
Killingly wrote:Yay, 11/03 friends.


+1. I think we're in the same batch of applications a lot of places, Killingly. Hopefully Cornell, Berkeley, etc. get back to us with good news soon!


+1 at 11/3. Let's hope it's an auspicious date.

User avatar
Champion
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Champion » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Applied 10/25, and my status checker is stuck on 10/27. :?:

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Champion wrote:Applied 10/25, and my status checker is stuck on 10/27. :?:



are all of the boxes checked? if yes, then I wouldn't worry too much as there are plenty of us early applicants who have yet to hear/see too much. if no, i would call the admissions office and get that sh*t settled

User avatar
Champion
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Champion » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 pm

gaud wrote:
Champion wrote:Applied 10/25, and my status checker is stuck on 10/27. :?:



are all of the boxes checked? if yes, then I wouldn't worry too much as there are plenty of us early applicants who have yet to hear/see too much. if no, i would call the admissions office and get that sh*t settled


Yea, my application is complete.

EMZE
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby EMZE » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:40 pm

checking in as an 11/3

User avatar
Take Two
Posts: 552
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Take Two » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm

an 11/11 here

User avatar
minnbills
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby minnbills » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

EMZE wrote:checking in as an 11/3

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 pm





Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: addie1412, Anon.y.mousse., Christinabruin, Google [Bot], Hopefullawkid2015, jewls2230 and 19 guests