Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
mag9
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby mag9 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 pm

gaud wrote:
masked kavana wrote:Weird status switched back to your application is on reserve from jd reserve today. Date stayed the same..


Same here.


+1

User avatar
StarLightSpectre
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby StarLightSpectre » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 pm

masked kavana wrote:Weird status switched back to your application is on reserve from jd reserve today. Date stayed the same..



Dafuq? Mine just did this too.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 pm

So... now we're all back @ square 1 without a clue as to what any of the updates mean. So exciting.

User avatar
StarLightSpectre
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby StarLightSpectre » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Hahaha. Guys! This means we get to relive the excitement of getting past "on reserve" all over again.

weiweilt
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby weiweilt » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 pm

gaud wrote:So... now we're all back @ square 1 without a clue as to what any of the updates mean. So exciting.

This is indeed better than "decision rendered"

masked kavana
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby masked kavana » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:39 pm

I am definitely not inviting the bored intern into the silly hats club

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:39 pm

masked kavana wrote:I am definitely not inviting the bored intern into the silly hats club


lol'd

Magena123
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Magena123 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 pm

I was a JD reserve update on 6/19--I just emailed the admissions office and got my official ding a few short minutes later

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Magena123 wrote:I was a JD reserve update on 6/19--I just emailed the admissions office and got my official ding a few short minutes later


What did you say in the email? Sorry for the bad news.

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby T00L » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Magena123 wrote:I was a JD reserve update on 6/19--I just emailed the admissions office and got my official ding a few short minutes later


Condolences

User avatar
Blumpbeef
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Blumpbeef » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:57 pm

I have "JD" and "Your application is on reserve"

Updated yesterday and today. I don't remember what it said yesterday, I think it was just "Reserve"

Whats it all mean?

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Blumpbeef wrote:I have "JD" and "Your application is on reserve"

Updated yesterday and today. I don't remember what it said yesterday, I think it was just "Reserve"

Whats it all mean?


*shrugs shoulders*

achewood
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:02 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby achewood » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm

T00L wrote:
Magena123 wrote:I was a JD reserve update on 6/19--I just emailed the admissions office and got my official ding a few short minutes later


Condolences


+1 sorry to hear that

GokartMozart315
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby GokartMozart315 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:12 pm

just got waitlisted today...i'll likely withdraw, i don't need my entire summer to become one big academic cocktease

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 pm

GokartMozart315 wrote:just got waitlisted today...i'll likely withdraw, i don't need my entire summer to become one big academic cocktease


Sorry to hear :? Mind sharing how you were notified?

Law4889
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Law4889 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 pm

GokartMozart315 wrote:just got waitlisted today...i'll likely withdraw, i don't need my entire summer to become one big academic cocktease


My condolences- nice characterization haha. What were your dates/numbers?

User avatar
irish1485
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby irish1485 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Just got waitlisted also, will withdraw

masked kavana
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby masked kavana » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Waitlisted by email :(

completely bummed.

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 pm

masked kavana wrote:Waitlisted by email :(

completely bummed.


Sorry :cry:

Law4889
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Law4889 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm sorry!!- all that waiting for a massive WL wave Cornell? Really?!

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Law4889 wrote:I'm sorry!!- all that waiting for a massive WL wave Cornell? Really?!



Right? Who's still left?

I am.


FML I just got an email thinking it was from Cornell and it was from my dad. *mini heart attack*

masked kavana
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby masked kavana » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 pm

gaud wrote:
masked kavana wrote:Waitlisted by email :(

completely bummed.


Sorry :cry:


Was planning to defer if admitted so reapplying isn't too bad. Gotta look on the bright side!

crossing my fingers for you to get in!

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 pm

masked kavana wrote:
gaud wrote:
masked kavana wrote:Waitlisted by email :(

completely bummed.


Sorry :cry:


Was planning to defer if admitted so reapplying isn't too bad. Gotta look on the bright side!

crossing my fingers for you to get in!


Well, good luck to you!

Thank you!

weiweilt
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby weiweilt » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 pm

gaud wrote:
Law4889 wrote:I'm sorry!!- all that waiting for a massive WL wave Cornell? Really?!



Right? Who's still left?

I am.


FML I just got an email thinking it was from Cornell and it was from my dad. *mini heart attack*


summer WL by email...

User avatar
gaud
Posts: 5790
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby gaud » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Waitlisted via email. My cycle is finally over!

Good luck to you remaining few!!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Lmorina126, TudoBem and 18 guests