Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
emkay625
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby emkay625 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Virgil777 wrote:I have a quick off-topic question

Do we fill out and mail the "Cornell Law School Financial Aid Information Sheet" (Due March 15) before we are even accepted?

Did you guys do this already?


Same Question.

User avatar
Rawlberto
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Rawlberto » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Updated to 02/21 today. This is going to be fun...

User avatar
moxy
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby moxy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 pm

At 1/22. Just go ahead and ding me already.

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby T00L » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Seriously! What's the fucking deal?! The last day to submit was almost THREE WEEKS AGO.

I SWEAR schools are so worried about their yield or something (as in, they might get too many fish to bite).

If nothing happens by friday, I will personally travel to Cornell to take down that ONE FUCKING PILLAR on the top of the tower!!

/rant. [gooose fra-ba]

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 pm

T00L wrote:Seriously! What's the fucking deal?! The last day to submit was almost THREE WEEKS AGO.

I SWEAR schools are so worried about their yield or something (as in, they might get too many fish to bite).

If nothing happens by friday, I will personally travel to Cornell to take down that ONE FUCKING PILLAR on the top of the tower!!

/rant. [gooose fra-ba]


Let it allllll out

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:23 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
T00L wrote:Seriously! What's the fucking deal?! The last day to submit was almost THREE WEEKS AGO.

I SWEAR schools are so worried about their yield or something (as in, they might get too many fish to bite).

If nothing happens by friday, I will personally travel to Cornell to take down that ONE FUCKING PILLAR on the top of the tower!!

/rant. [gooose fra-ba]


Let it allllll out


I'm sure this doesn't exactly help, but I got my snail-mail letter from Cornell today. The dean wrote "thanks for hanging in there with us." A small gesture, but I appreciated it. Have hope everyone! Cornell knows it's slow, but it wants to accept you all really soon!

User avatar
moxy
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby moxy » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
T00L wrote:Seriously! What's the fucking deal?! The last day to submit was almost THREE WEEKS AGO.

I SWEAR schools are so worried about their yield or something (as in, they might get too many fish to bite).

If nothing happens by friday, I will personally travel to Cornell to take down that ONE FUCKING PILLAR on the top of the tower!!

/rant. [gooose fra-ba]


Let it allllll out


Raaaaaaaaaaaage. Do it! Do it! Do ittttt!

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Unagi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:00 pm

EA hold on 12/19
Updated to 02/21 :shock:

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Unagi wrote:EA hold on 12/19
Updated to 02/21 :shock:


Yay! I update three times within five days and then was in!

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Unagi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Killingly wrote:
Unagi wrote:EA hold on 12/19
Updated to 02/21 :shock:


Yay! I update three times within five days and then was in!


I know! I was looking a few pages back to see your dates!!
I hope I have the same fate as you!!

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Unagi wrote:
Killingly wrote:
Unagi wrote:EA hold on 12/19
Updated to 02/21 :shock:


Yay! I update three times within five days and then was in!


I know! I was looking a few pages back to see your dates!!
I hope I have the same fate as you!!


I'd bet that you do!

User avatar
camillefisch
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby camillefisch » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Updated today. It should be my last. Wednesday updates are bad right?

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Unagi wrote:
Killingly wrote:
Unagi wrote:EA hold on 12/19
Updated to 02/21 :shock:


Yay! I update three times within five days and then was in!


I know! I was looking a few pages back to see your dates!!
I hope I have the same fate as you!!


Oh snap. 12/19 --> yesterday. Cue the corny soft rock..


Just when I thouuugghhhhhttttt I was ooooover youuuuu...

pisagua
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby pisagua » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Congrats! How did you fiond out yo are in? Satus checker, call, or email?

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:13 pm

pisagua wrote:Congrats! How did you fiond out yo are in? Satus checker, call, or email?


As far as I can tell, all of us on this page updated but aren't in yet.

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:14 pm

pisagua wrote:Congrats! How did you fiond out yo are in? Satus checker, call, or email?


For me it was email, then status checker. Pretty sure Cornell doesn't call.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Killingly wrote:
pisagua wrote:Congrats! How did you fiond out yo are in? Satus checker, call, or email?


For me it was email, then status checker. Pretty sure Cornell doesn't call.


I wasn't originally deferred...but when I was accepted I found out via status checker about 30 minutes before e-mail

User avatar
MrShneebly
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby MrShneebly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Killingly is in? AWWW YEAH

User avatar
MrShneebly
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby MrShneebly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm also rootin for you, tool. You have my favorite avatars!

User avatar
la Rochejaquelein
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby la Rochejaquelein » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:25 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:Oh snap. 12/19 --> yesterday. Cue the corny soft rock..


Just when I thouuugghhhhhttttt I was ooooover youuuuu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N1iwQxiHrs

I like my girls a littleeee bittt olderrrr... (say, DOB circa 1887 :mrgreen:)

At 1/22 here and really hoping to get in -- top choice.

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Killingly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm

MrShneebly wrote:Killingly is in? AWWW YEAH


Why thank you! School of Rock is one of my favorite movies. (Actually it's pronounced Shnay-blay).

I'm rooting for all you people still waiting!

User avatar
Moriarty
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Moriarty » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:43 pm

la Rochejaquelein wrote:I like my girls a littleeee bittt olderrrr... (say, DOB circa 1887 :mrgreen:)


That's hilarious. I hope you get in, too!

User avatar
la Rochejaquelein
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby la Rochejaquelein » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Moriarty wrote:
la Rochejaquelein wrote:I like my girls a littleeee bittt olderrrr... (say, DOB circa 1887 :mrgreen:)


That's hilarious. I hope you get in, too!

Same to you!

User avatar
chem
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby chem » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:13 am

EA held --> reserve today

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Unagi » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 am

chem wrote:EA held --> reserve today


Sorry to hear. By email? And when was your last update?




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acr, chasima, mccracal, taxman14 and 23 guests