Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:16 am

Everyone getting in! Congrats! Please share stats so we can put together crackpot theories and freak ourselves out more.

addy11
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby addy11 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:21 am

franklyscarlet wrote:Everyone getting in! Congrats! Please share stats so we can put together crackpot theories and freak ourselves out more.


And, of course, approximate time stamps :wink: (thanks, luxxe!)

daydreamer
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby daydreamer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 am

addy11 wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:Everyone getting in! Congrats! Please share stats so we can put together crackpot theories and freak ourselves out more.


And, of course, approximate time stamps :wink: (thanks, luxxe!)


In via email at 9:51 AM! 171/3.77. Sent late October, latest complete date was 12/13.
Last edited by daydreamer on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby T00L » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 am

Neurosis.

That is all.

Also, I'm totally freaking out, man.

End of discussion.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 am

T00L wrote:Neurosis.

That is all.

Also, I'm totally freaking out, man.

End of discussion.


Yep. Brb, going to check my email compulsively for 2 hours while my students are taking their midterm.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 am

:-( still complete at 12/12

User avatar
scottybared
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:15 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby scottybared » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:32 am

Time stamps people. Let's establish whether they just sent out one batch or if they are sending them out slowly.

User avatar
grtbooks91
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby grtbooks91 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:35 am

scottybared wrote:Time stamps people. Let's establish whether they just sent out one batch or if they are sending them out slowly.


+1

Still waiting with a third complete of 12/15 here.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:35 am

Uhhhh Cornell! Why must you torment me!

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 am

msblaw89 wrote:Uhhhh Cornell! Why must you torment me!


:( Put me out of my misery Cornell.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 am

franklyscarlet wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Uhhhh Cornell! Why must you torment me!


:( Put me out of my misery Cornell.

No, we are getting in

jkong
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby jkong » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 am

msblaw89 wrote::-( still complete at 12/12

+1...

12/12 -- 12/13
there must be some difference?? :(

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 am

jkong wrote:
msblaw89 wrote::-( still complete at 12/12

+1...

12/12 -- 12/13
there must be some difference?? :(

i have no idea... I am at the median LSAT and 75% GPA....

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby T00L » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 am

msblaw89 wrote:
jkong wrote:
msblaw89 wrote::-( still complete at 12/12

+1...

12/12 -- 12/13
there must be some difference?? :(

i have no idea... I am at the median LSAT and 75% GPA....


I'm your opposite. Median GPA, 75 LSAT

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cogitoergosum » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 am

msblaw89 wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Uhhhh Cornell! Why must you torment me!


:( Put me out of my misery Cornell.

No, we are getting in

Yes... All of us.. Cornell's been reading this thread and thinks we're great people, they are just trying to figure out how to match our TLS profiles with our apps....

curiousgeorgia
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby curiousgeorgia » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks everyone! My email came at 9:49 but my status checker updated at 9:47.

It seems to be a lot of the 12/13 people getting in today, maybe that's why those of you who updated last on different days haven't gotten your e-mails yet? Or will get them later?

Good luck to those still waiting! We have all been waiting so patiently and nicely on this thread, we deserve to get a thread-wide acceptance :)

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 am

curiousgeorgia wrote:Thanks everyone! My email came at 9:49 but my status checker updated at 9:47.

It seems to be a lot of the 12/13 people getting in today, maybe that's why those of you who updated last on different days haven't gotten your e-mails yet? Or will get them later?

Good luck to those still waiting! We have all been waiting so patiently and nicely on this thread, we deserve to get a thread-wide acceptance :)


I'm beginning to think those of us still at 12/12 got passed over for the admit pile. It seems like all 12/13s getting in, so I'm picturing all of us being looked at on 12/12, then admits again on 12/13 :( my pessimist side is showing.

User avatar
thelawschoolproject
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelawschoolproject » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 am

Goooing crazy.


I want this.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 am

franklyscarlet wrote:
curiousgeorgia wrote:Thanks everyone! My email came at 9:49 but my status checker updated at 9:47.

It seems to be a lot of the 12/13 people getting in today, maybe that's why those of you who updated last on different days haven't gotten your e-mails yet? Or will get them later?

Good luck to those still waiting! We have all been waiting so patiently and nicely on this thread, we deserve to get a thread-wide acceptance :)


I'm beginning to think those of us still at 12/12 got passed over for the admit pile. It seems like all 12/13s getting in, so I'm picturing all of us being looked at on 12/12, then admits again on 12/13 :( my pessimist side is showing.

NO!

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cogitoergosum » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 am

cogitoergosum wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:Uhhhh Cornell! Why must you torment me!


:( Put me out of my misery Cornell.

No, we are getting in

Yes... All of us.. Cornell's been reading this thread and thinks we're great people, they are just trying to figure out how to match our TLS profiles with our apps....

PM me, Cornell, and I will identify myself.

neuroticjew
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby neuroticjew » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 am

franklyscarlet wrote:
curiousgeorgia wrote:Thanks everyone! My email came at 9:49 but my status checker updated at 9:47.

It seems to be a lot of the 12/13 people getting in today, maybe that's why those of you who updated last on different days haven't gotten your e-mails yet? Or will get them later?

Good luck to those still waiting! We have all been waiting so patiently and nicely on this thread, we deserve to get a thread-wide acceptance :)


I'm beginning to think those of us still at 12/12 got passed over for the admit pile. It seems like all 12/13s getting in, so I'm picturing all of us being looked at on 12/12, then admits again on 12/13 :( my pessimist side is showing.


My latest complete date is 12/6 and I'm still waiting...(over-75th GPA, under-25th LSAT but URM status)

User avatar
lawschool899
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby lawschool899 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 am

11/11, 12/12 above both 75ths..

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:47 am

lawschool899 wrote:11/11, 12/12 above both 75ths..

There's no way all the 12/12 were passed over... we are a good, strong bunch

curiousgeorgia
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby curiousgeorgia » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:47 am

franklyscarlet wrote:
curiousgeorgia wrote:Thanks everyone! My email came at 9:49 but my status checker updated at 9:47.

It seems to be a lot of the 12/13 people getting in today, maybe that's why those of you who updated last on different days haven't gotten your e-mails yet? Or will get them later?

Good luck to those still waiting! We have all been waiting so patiently and nicely on this thread, we deserve to get a thread-wide acceptance :)


I'm beginning to think those of us still at 12/12 got passed over for the admit pile. It seems like all 12/13s getting in, so I'm picturing all of us being looked at on 12/12, then admits again on 12/13 :( my pessimist side is showing.


I don't think that is it, the people on 12/12 have similar numbers to those on 12/13...and their stats are too good to be passed over (looking at you msblaw)

So unless you all happen to write why you want to go to GULC on your PS instead of Cornell, I think you'll be hearing shortly.

User avatar
thelawschoolproject
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Cornell c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelawschoolproject » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:48 am

franklyscarlet wrote:
I'm beginning to think those of us still at 12/12 got passed over for the admit pile. It seems like all 12/13s getting in, so I'm picturing all of us being looked at on 12/12, then admits again on 12/13 :( my pessimist side is showing.



IMO, the 12/12, 12/13 thing doesn't mean a whole lot. I'm a 12/13, for whatever that's worth.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”