Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
JDProspect
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JDProspect » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:07 pm

barbizon wrote:I make a motion to make it standard practice to include the time the email was received when reporting decisions. It'd help us all figure out what's happening.

I second the motion

User avatar
xwing_redleader
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby xwing_redleader » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:07 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:
hadisious wrote:
Worker and Parasite wrote:I think in this thread we get a bunch of email notices (dings/acceptances) right before lunch (west coast noon) and then a bunch of emails like at 3 PM west coast

I mean it hardly matters unless you're neurotic but that's why we're all here right?

That is exactly why we're all here.


I'm actually here for the cake. I was told there would be cake at the end.


You're setting someone up for a really late Portal joke.

"If you get denied, then would the cake be a lie?"

User avatar
fingerscrossedxx
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 am

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby fingerscrossedxx » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:08 pm

barbizon wrote:I make a motion to make it standard practice to include the time the email was received when reporting decisions. It'd help us all figure out what's happening.


Will do! my email ding was recieved at exactly 2:30pm EST.

User avatar
pupshaw
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby pupshaw » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:09 pm

xwing_redleader wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:
hadisious wrote:
Worker and Parasite wrote:I think in this thread we get a bunch of email notices (dings/acceptances) right before lunch (west coast noon) and then a bunch of emails like at 3 PM west coast

I mean it hardly matters unless you're neurotic but that's why we're all here right?

That is exactly why we're all here.


I'm actually here for the cake. I was told there would be cake at the end.


You're setting someone up for a really late Portal joke.

"If you get denied, then would the cake be a lie?"


Beat you to it, last page :lol:

va323
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby va323 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
cerealdan wrote:So I guess if you're 11/22 or 12/12 and neither admitted nor dinged, at this point maybe safe to assume faculty review?


That's what I am assuming


what if you're 10/27..

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JoeMo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

eh, just checked. Still stuck at 10/27 so I'm probably headed for Faculty Review.

User avatar
hadisious
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hadisious » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

cerealdan wrote:
xwing_redleader wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:
hadisious wrote:That is exactly why we're all here.


I'm actually here for the cake. I was told there would be cake at the end.


You're setting someone up for a really late Portal joke.

"If you get denied, then would the cake be a lie?"


Beat you to it, last page :lol:

Beat you both to it, lol.

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cactuarX3 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.

pdeturk
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby pdeturk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

fingerscrossedxx wrote:
barbizon wrote:I make a motion to make it standard practice to include the time the email was received when reporting decisions. It'd help us all figure out what's happening.


Will do! my email ding was recieved at exactly 2:30pm EST.



2:30 EST

User avatar
hadisious
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:05 am

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hadisious » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.

:-D At least we're in good company.

User avatar
pupshaw
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby pupshaw » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14 pm

hadisious wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.

:-D At least we're in good company.


I guess this means the theme song for people headed for faculty review should be Still Alive.

User avatar
xwing_redleader
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby xwing_redleader » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:16 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.


Let's try something a just little more hardcore.

"Let me revive my application with a Phoenix Down!"

User avatar
pupshaw
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby pupshaw » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 pm

xwing_redleader wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.


Let's try something a just little more hardcore.

"Let me revive my application with a Phoenix Down!"


Haha, with two FF avatars in this thread it's a safe bet we'll get that one.

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cactuarX3 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 pm

cerealdan wrote:
xwing_redleader wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.


Let's try something a just little more hardcore.

"Let me revive my application with a Phoenix Down!"


Haha, with two FF avatars in this thread it's a safe bet we'll get that one.


who has the other one

ricsllscir
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ricsllscir » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm

xwing_redleader wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.


Let's try something a just little more hardcore.

"Let me revive my application with a Phoenix Down!"


<3 this thread like whoa right now...

User avatar
JustE
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JustE » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Tag.

Someone in the other thread said there would be cake here?

JDProspect
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JDProspect » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 pm

JustE wrote:Tag.

Someone in the other thread said there would be cake here?


JustE love your avatar. You are ready to cut the cake!

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:31 pm

cerealdan wrote:
hadisious wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Heheh, I knew in a thread of people wanting to go Berkeley, there would be more than one person who got the reference.

:-D At least we're in good company.


I guess this means the theme song for people headed for faculty review should be Still Alive.


haha Love it!

law2015
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby law2015 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Rejected at 2:30, went UR on 10/27. Good luck to those still waiting.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm

law2015 wrote:Rejected at 2:30, went UR on 10/27. Good luck to those still waiting.


Yikes.. sorry to hear it

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 pm

JDProspect wrote:
barbizon wrote:I make a motion to make it standard practice to include the time the email was received when reporting decisions. It'd help us all figure out what's happening.

I second the motion


In addition, I motion to include stats, if they are not provided in your profile

User avatar
lawschool899
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby lawschool899 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm

11/22 with silence still.

User avatar
JustE
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JustE » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:37 pm

JDProspect wrote:
JustE wrote:Tag.

Someone in the other thread said there would be cake here?


JustE love your avatar. You are ready to cut the cake!


Thanks! I like your tar too!

E

User avatar
hyakku
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hyakku » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 pm

My rage at not being dinged/ accepted is only quelled by the knowledge that if I'm at Berkeley I can yell about gunblades in a drunken nerd rage after 1l Finals and you all will know what I'm talking about.

Let's go FR I guess. Really hoping I can make this. Berkeley's group of applicant's comes second to only Mich. IMO and I'd really like to be in class with some of the people I've seen in this thread. Grats to new acceptees.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Berkeley c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 pm

lawschool899 wrote:11/22 with silence still.


Get out of here! You already got Penn ;-) Congrats btw




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests