NU Apps '11-'12 - Good Luck Hold Candidates!!!! <3

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Mr. Somebody
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Mr. Somebody » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:26 pm

. ....
Last edited by Mr. Somebody on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Samara » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Tiago Splitter wrote:2 employer, zero academic for me.

3 employer, 0 academic. Up top! 8)

Rdubs
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:20 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Rdubs » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Are there AJD applicants lurking in this thread?? If so, have you heard back yet?

polkadots1085
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby polkadots1085 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 am

Rdubs wrote:Are there AJD applicants lurking in this thread?? If so, have you heard back yet?


Me! :) No, haven't heard back. I'm so anxious right now...wish they had rolled out the decisions on Fri instead. This weekend is turning out to be pretty awful...can't function.

User avatar
jhw219
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:44 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby jhw219 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:06 pm

sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but my status checker changed to decision letter ready within 24 hours and the link to view the decision letter doesn't work. will i actually have to wait the full 24 hours before i can see it?

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 pm

jhw219 wrote:sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but my status checker changed to decision letter ready within 24 hours and the link to view the decision letter doesn't work. will i actually have to wait the full 24 hours before i can see it?


woah. More decisions today?

And, IIRC, I believe it's usually a few hours, not the full 24.

User avatar
Mr. Somebody
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Mr. Somebody » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 pm

nulawadmissions NU Law Admissions
Decisions today! JD, LLM, and LLM/Kellogg; notifications this afternoon!
20 minutes ago

User avatar
Mr. Somebody
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Mr. Somebody » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 pm

OMG! Decision letter available!

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Edit: Scooped. but the sentiment remains.

Image

User avatar
sn20
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby sn20 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Status changed to Decision Letter for me too. Complete 12/1

User avatar
fingerscrossedxx
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby fingerscrossedxx » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 pm

OOoooh, fingerscrossed for good decisions for you guys today!

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 pm

I'M TSO EXCITED!!!!!!! BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

georgeconstanza
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby georgeconstanza » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:22 pm

OK, this whole wait 24 hours thing is really not cool. Way to ruin my day Northwestern*.

*All is forgiven if I'm accepted.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 pm

georgeconstanza wrote:OK, this whole wait 24 hours thing is really not cool. Way to ruin my day Northwestern*.

*All is forgiven if I'm accepted.


probably will be a few hours, not 24 :) fingers crossed you'll be joining us! All of you!

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 pm

fingerscrossedxx wrote:OOoooh, fingerscrossed for good decisions for you guys today!

:lol: I'm enjoying the combination of this post + your name XD <3

User avatar
avd90
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby avd90 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 pm

DLS for me... it says Decision Letter Available within 24 hours... what does that mean? are we talking mail or email or what... probably a ding, no why NU, no interview
Last edited by avd90 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
fingerscrossedxx wrote:OOoooh, fingerscrossed for good decisions for you guys today!

:lol: I'm enjoying the combination of this post + your name XD <3


Crumps. go to Beauty banter and look at eugenie's post. Can we do that?

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 pm

avd90 wrote:DLS for me... it says Decision Letter Available within 24 hours... what does that mean? are we talking mail or email or what


It will be a combo of an email and a Decision letter PDF available through your status checker.

It will show up here:
Image

User avatar
avd90
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby avd90 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 pm

what's the standard waiting period? Like how much under 24 are we talking... THIS IS SCREWING UP MY POST-SUPER BOWL HW CRAM SESH

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:
fingerscrossedxx wrote:OOoooh, fingerscrossed for good decisions for you guys today!

:lol: I'm enjoying the combination of this post + your name XD <3


Crumps. go to Beauty banter and look at eugenie's post. Can we do that?

LOL I commented on it right before coming here! Yeah lets do it, that sounds fun!!
avd90 wrote:what's the standard waiting period? Like how much under 24 are we talking... THIS IS SCREWING UP MY POST-SUPER BOWL HW CRAM SESH

It usually takes only a few hours (think 3-4 max) to hear back, IIRC.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
Crumps. go to Beauty banter and look at eugenie's post. Can we do that?

LOL I commented on it right before coming here! Yeah lets do it, that sounds fun!!


woohoo! I'm planning to be moved to Chicago in July if I end up at NU, so I figure I might buy the Google deal to use over the summer.

User avatar
SmbdyBringMeSomeHam
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby SmbdyBringMeSomeHam » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 pm

New to the TLS forums but I've been creeping on these threads for a while now. My status for NU changed to "Decision Letter Available within 24 hrs" today and I AM FREAKING OUT. :(

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:43 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:woohoo! I'm planning to be moved to Chicago in July if I end up at NU, so I figure I might buy the Google deal to use over the summer.

I just bought one, it's redeemable from Feb 10th to Aug 7th, so we can use it during ASW too (:
SmbdyBringMeSomeHam wrote:New to the TLS forums but I've been creeping on these threads for a while now. My status for NU changed to "Decision Letter Available within 24 hrs" today and I AM FREAKING OUT. :(

Don't worry!!! EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY <3 :mrgreen: Best of luck, I hope these are acceptances today!!

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15524
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Tiago Splitter » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:43 pm

SmbdyBringMeSomeHam wrote:New to the TLS forums but I've been creeping on these threads for a while now. My status for NU changed to "Decision Letter Available within 24 hrs" today and I AM FREAKING OUT. :(


BRING HER SOME HAM!!!!
Last edited by Tiago Splitter on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justicefishy
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby justicefishy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:44 pm

AHHHHHH! It's available for me too! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lawcapture, Lmorina126, mt77777, potterotter, proteinshake, Tazewell and 19 guests