NU Apps '11-'12 - Good Luck Hold Candidates!!!! <3

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
emkay625
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby emkay625 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Dear NU-

Just when I thought there would be no law school news from other schools I applied to (cough MVPDC etc.) you send me a lovely email with my NU email/ID. I love you more each day.

MK

now let in more people ITT please

User avatar
Smumps
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Smumps » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 pm

STATUS DATE CHANGE. WENT FROM 12/15-->1/27. STILL COMPLETE, NO DECISION RENDERED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

HELP.

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Smumps wrote:STATUS DATE CHANGE. WENT FROM 12/15-->1/27. STILL COMPLETE, NO DECISION RENDERED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

HELP.


WTF? I don't know if there was anyone who went complete twice so far. At least for me, it went complete ---> decision letter mailed

On a side note, WHERE IS MY NU ID/EMAIL??!! Or is that for only if you decided to enroll?

tjddk
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby tjddk » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:06 pm

emkay625 wrote:Dear NU-

Just when I thought there would be no law school news from other schools I applied to (cough MVPDC etc.) you send me a lovely email with my NU email/ID. I love you more each day.

MK

now let in more people ITT please


I want this email!!! =/

User avatar
emkay625
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby emkay625 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:
Smumps wrote:STATUS DATE CHANGE. WENT FROM 12/15-->1/27. STILL COMPLETE, NO DECISION RENDERED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

HELP.


WTF? I don't know if there was anyone who went complete twice so far. At least for me, it went complete ---> decision letter mailed

On a side note, WHERE IS MY NU ID/EMAIL??!! Or is that for only if you decided to enroll?


I have not enrolled yet, so that can't be it.

User avatar
Smumps
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Smumps » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:12 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:
Smumps wrote:STATUS DATE CHANGE. WENT FROM 12/15-->1/27. STILL COMPLETE, NO DECISION RENDERED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

HELP.


WTF? I don't know if there was anyone who went complete twice so far. At least for me, it went complete ---> decision letter mailed

On a side note, WHERE IS MY NU ID/EMAIL??!! Or is that for only if you decided to enroll?


On LSN, they have only done acceptances/rejections so far. Wondering if this puts me in WL land. Blarrrrrrgh.

User avatar
Unagi
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Unagi » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

I hate holds.... Just want a decision!
I flew from South America to Chicago to do the on campus interview! I think I deserve some love NU! Please? :oops:

User avatar
cogitoergosum
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cogitoergosum » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Smumps wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:
Smumps wrote:STATUS DATE CHANGE. WENT FROM 12/15-->1/27. STILL COMPLETE, NO DECISION RENDERED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

HELP.


WTF? I don't know if there was anyone who went complete twice so far. At least for me, it went complete ---> decision letter mailed

On a side note, WHERE IS MY NU ID/EMAIL??!! Or is that for only if you decided to enroll?


On LSN, they have only done acceptances/rejections so far. Wondering if this puts me in WL land. Blarrrrrrgh.

But smumps... you're in at Penn... I mean, I'm not gonna say it here in the NU thread... but...

:wink:

edit: oh goodness, what have I done...

User avatar
kennethellenparcell
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby kennethellenparcell » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:35 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO. NONE OF THIS CAN OCCUR HERE. Here: NU pwns all.

cogitoergosum wrote: But smumps... you're in at Penn... I mean, I'm not gonna say it here in the NU thread... but...

:wink:

edit: oh goodness, what have I done...

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm

cogitoergosum wrote:
Smumps wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:
Smumps wrote:STATUS DATE CHANGE. WENT FROM 12/15-->1/27. STILL COMPLETE, NO DECISION RENDERED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.

HELP.


WTF? I don't know if there was anyone who went complete twice so far. At least for me, it went complete ---> decision letter mailed

On a side note, WHERE IS MY NU ID/EMAIL??!! Or is that for only if you decided to enroll?


On LSN, they have only done acceptances/rejections so far. Wondering if this puts me in WL land. Blarrrrrrgh.

But smumps... you're in at Penn... I mean, I'm not gonna say it here in the NU thread... but...

:wink:

Banhammer...

edit: oh goodness, what have I done...

Dolorous Edd
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Dolorous Edd » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Johann @tweetsbyjohann

It is Friday RT @nulawadmissions: We have a batch of both JD and ALLM decisions going out today. Notifications will be out shortly.

User avatar
citykitty
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby citykitty » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 pm

OMG!!! SOON! Fingers crossed for Jam!!!

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 pm

So it begins...good luck everyone! I look forward to more names on our asw list!

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby snehpets » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:04 pm

citykitty wrote:OMG!!! SOON! Fingers crossed for Jam!!!

User avatar
boalthopeful
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby boalthopeful » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Unagi wrote:I flew from South America to Chicago to do the on campus interview!


#Damn.

User avatar
kennethellenparcell
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby kennethellenparcell » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Exciting! Also, I love your username. I had to learn not to get too attached to the characters in Game of Thrones though.

Dolorous Edd wrote:Johann @tweetsbyjohann

It is Friday RT @nulawadmissions: We have a batch of both JD and ALLM decisions going out today. Notifications will be out shortly.

User avatar
emkay625
Posts: 1835
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby emkay625 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 pm

yessssssss fingers crossed for you guys

User avatar
winning
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby winning » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Does anyone know if they are going to send out acceptances, WL's and rejections? Or is it just going to be acceptances?

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15491
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Tiago Splitter » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 pm

snehpets wrote:
citykitty wrote:OMG!!! SOON! Fingers crossed for Jam!!!


C'mon Johann do it for the (jam) master

User avatar
citykitty
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby citykitty » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 pm

winning wrote:Does anyone know if they are going to send out acceptances, WL's and rejections? Or is it just going to be acceptances?



It is a mystery!

bbalcrzy23
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby bbalcrzy23 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 pm

winning wrote:Does anyone know if they are going to send out acceptances, WL's and rejections? Or is it just going to be acceptances?


All acceptances for the rest of the cycle

User avatar
AmoryB
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby AmoryB » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Opened the decision PDF and received admission and 50,000/yr scholarship contingent on a one-year deferral! I am completely blown away since I'm still in undergrad and applied on a whim with the fee waiver. Northwestern definitely just moved way up my list!

User avatar
citykitty
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby citykitty » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:16 pm

AmoryB wrote:Opened the decision PDF and received admission and 50,000/yr scholarship contingent on a one-year deferral! I am completely blown away since I'm still in undergrad and applied on a whim with the fee waiver. Northwestern definitely just moved way up my list!



OMG! That's awesome!

MikeTheWilliams
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby MikeTheWilliams » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:17 pm

AmoryB wrote:Opened the decision PDF and received admission and 50,000/yr scholarship contingent on a one-year deferral! I am completely blown away since I'm still in undergrad and applied on a whim with the fee waiver. Northwestern definitely just moved way up my list!


Did you just hear back since the last Johann tweet?

User avatar
kennethellenparcell
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby kennethellenparcell » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Congrats!

AmoryB wrote:Opened the decision PDF and received admission and 50,000/yr scholarship contingent on a one-year deferral! I am completely blown away since I'm still in undergrad and applied on a whim with the fee waiver. Northwestern definitely just moved way up my list!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”