NU Apps '11-'12 - Good Luck Hold Candidates!!!! <3

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:57 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:WHERE ARE OUR DECISIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry guys I haven't even had coffee today I dont know what's wrong with me. I think I'm just excited cause I'm GOING TO VEGAS TONIGHT :D :D

NICE, I was just there for CES and it was OFF THE HOOK! Got rocked at the blackjack tables though and lost my NU seat deposit....

Oh snap O_O I'm just going to get mah drank on, I don't really gamble too much. I've only gambled once and I doubled my money (I only put in 30 bucks :lol: )

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:01 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:WHERE ARE OUR DECISIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry guys I haven't even had coffee today I dont know what's wrong with me. I think I'm just excited cause I'm GOING TO VEGAS TONIGHT :D :D

NICE, I was just there for CES and it was OFF THE HOOK! Got rocked at the blackjack tables though and lost my NU seat deposit....

Oh snap O_O I'm just going to get mah drank on, I don't really gamble too much. I've only gambled once and I doubled my money (I only put in 30 bucks :lol: )


Is it going to be another 16 shot night? I recommend Marquee at the Cosmopolitan. AWESOME club with both an indoor and outdoor environment. Also, I find the crowd is pretty good too.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:09 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:Is it going to be another 16 shot night? I recommend Marquee at the Cosmopolitan. AWESOME club with both an indoor and outdoor environment. Also, I find the crowd is pretty good too.

:lol: We'll have to seeee! I'm going to celebrate a friend's birthday, so whatever she wants to do, I'll do. ^_^ I will do my best to beat my 16 shot record though (and probably die)

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Got an email about setting up my Net ID! tso excite :D

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:54 pm

twitter is quiet

reb402
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby reb402 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:twitter is quiet


As is this thread. Anyone else getting nervous??

MikeTheWilliams
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby MikeTheWilliams » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

reb402 wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:twitter is quiet


As is this thread. Anyone else getting nervous??


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=040wZ3p5wRk

EMZE
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby EMZE » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

The list of schools I am awaiting news from is dwindling. NU is still on it though. Need some action.

I'd also like to see some good news for JMJ. As a NH lurker, I'm a closet cheerleader for something awesome on the horizon.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 pm

EMZE wrote:The list of schools I am awaiting news from is dwindling. NU is still on it though. Need some action.

I'd also like to see some good news for JMJ. As a NH lurker, I'm a closet cheerleader for something awesome on the horizon.

people lurk NH?????

EMZE
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby EMZE » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
EMZE wrote:The list of schools I am awaiting news from is dwindling. NU is still on it though. Need some action.

I'd also like to see some good news for JMJ. As a NH lurker, I'm a closet cheerleader for something awesome on the horizon.

people lurk NH?????


Should I be ashamed? It just always pops up when viewing active topics.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Johann is thoroughly confuzzled by sanguar's tweet

User avatar
citykitty
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby citykitty » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Nobody's heard yet?

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:24 pm

citykitty wrote:Nobody's heard yet?

no, Johann's too busy trying to figure out sanguar's tweet re:my pending acceptance

User avatar
citykitty
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby citykitty » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
citykitty wrote:Nobody's heard yet?

no, Johann's too busy trying to figure out sanguar's tweet re:my pending acceptance



LOL

What about me? I want you to get even more though.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
citykitty wrote:Nobody's heard yet?

no, Johann's too busy trying to figure out sanguar's tweet re:my pending acceptance

:lol: poor guy. He's like, WTF why is she talking about jam...

User avatar
THATSHOWYOUGETANTS
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby THATSHOWYOUGETANTS » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:27 pm

and where's my rejection? i didn't pay 115 for nothing over here :evil:

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:Got an email about setting up my Net ID! tso excite :D

ME TOOOOOO!!!!

User avatar
sanguar
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby sanguar » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm

I figure explaining might confuse him more.

mlperry6
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby mlperry6 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 pm

*Crickets*

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 pm

sanguar wrote:I figure explaining might confuse him more.

I almost want to link him to that page ITT.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:57 pm

gonna be afk for the rest of the day. Hopefully we get some mvmt in the next couple hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
sanguar
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby sanguar » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:59 pm

HAHA. johann is singing Friday, now.

User avatar
DaftAndDirect
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby DaftAndDirect » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm inches from surrendering the next three hours of my life to a refresh-a-thon of this thread.

bbalcrzy23
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby bbalcrzy23 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

it's getting a bit late for movement...

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

sanguar wrote:HAHA. johann is singing Friday, now.

he still hasn't fully caught on though




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bleakchimera2, dietcoke1, lawschoolbound2017, studyingeveryday, texteach and 29 guests