NU Apps '11-'12 - Good Luck Hold Candidates!!!! <3

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Smumps
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Smumps » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!


Congrats!!!!!!!

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

holy crap, that's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Thanks guys!!!!! By Status checker PDF, btw.

User avatar
JustE
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JustE » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:Thanks guys!!!!! By Status checker PDF, btw.


Holy Shit, I missed it.

CONGRATS!!!!

ryemanhattan
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby ryemanhattan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!



... I totally give a damn. Hooray!!!

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

so have any RDers heard anything today yet?


also, Scarlet, can you screenshot a pic of where on the status checker to look for the PDF?

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:so have any RDers heard anything today yet?


also, Scarlet, can you screenshot a pic of where on the status checker to look for the PDF?


Don't know how to screencap on my iPad, but it's at the top: it should say "decision letter retrieval"

MikeTheWilliams
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby MikeTheWilliams » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:so have any RDers heard anything today yet?


also, Scarlet, can you screenshot a pic of where on the status checker to look for the PDF?


+1

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!


HOLY SHIT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

still waiting for my email....

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:so have any RDers heard anything today yet?


also, Scarlet, can you screenshot a pic of where on the status checker to look for the PDF?


Don't know how to screencap on my iPad, but it's at the top: it should say "decision letter retrieval"

k, nevermind. I'm guessing it'd be where mine says
Your application is now complete and is being reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Please allow 6-8 weeks (from December 1) for a decision.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:02 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!


HOLY SHIT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

still waiting for my email....


Check your letter again!

User avatar
JDizzle2015
Posts: 638
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JDizzle2015 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:03 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!

"A"s for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (taking your quizzes today)

Edited for clarification.
Last edited by JDizzle2015 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:03 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:so have any RDers heard anything today yet?


also, Scarlet, can you screenshot a pic of where on the status checker to look for the PDF?


Don't know how to screencap on my iPad, but it's at the top: it should say "decision letter retrieval"

k, nevermind. I'm guessing it'd be where mine says
Your application is now complete and is being reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Please allow 6-8 weeks (from December 1) for a decision.



Yep, that's where it shows up!

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:so have any RDers heard anything today yet?


also, Scarlet, can you screenshot a pic of where on the status checker to look for the PDF?


Don't know how to screencap on my iPad, but it's at the top: it should say "decision letter retrieval"

k, nevermind. I'm guessing it'd be where mine says
Your application is now complete and is being reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Please allow 6-8 weeks (from December 1) for a decision.



Yep, that's where it shows up!


still just my compete status....i literally cannot sit down right now

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15503
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Tiago Splitter » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Congrats Scarlet! What an awesome cycle.

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Anyone else with a DLS update today get a decision?

Come on NU!! I swear, you'll like me too!

bbalcrzy23
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby bbalcrzy23 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Smumps wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!


Congrats!!!!!!!


Awesome, congrats!

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13917
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:10 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YAY SCARLET!!!!

User avatar
Smumps
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Smumps » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Sigh, any RD movement today?

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Smumps wrote:Sigh, any RD movement today?


I am RD with a DLS update, but cannot access my decision letter just yet. I'm seriously hoping they didn't upload acceptances first, then followed by the dreaded rejections...

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Samara » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! SO AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!

the_phoenix612
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby the_phoenix612 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Ughhh my latest status date is still 11/21 and some douchebag spammer from chicago keeps calling me in class and getting my hopes up!

Why don't you love me, NW?

User avatar
catmo
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby catmo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:22 pm

bbalcrzy23 wrote:
Smumps wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:OH MY GOD I'M IN!!!!!


Congrats!!!!!!!


Awesome, congrats!


YAAAAAAAAY. Congrats.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13917
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

the_phoenix612 wrote:Ughhh my latest status date is still 11/21 and some douchebag spammer from chicago keeps calling me in class and getting my hopes up!

Why don't you love me, NW?
Probably because you keep abbreviating it NW instead of NU.

User avatar
chill
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby chill » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:25 pm

YAY SCARLET!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”