NU Apps '11-'12 - Good Luck Hold Candidates!!!! <3

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
basilseal
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby basilseal » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
boalthopeful wrote:Wooo Johann tweets


What did he tweet?

A picture of accepted students packets in mailing envelopes.

User avatar
emkay625
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby emkay625 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm

basilseal wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
boalthopeful wrote:Wooo Johann tweets


What did he tweet?

A picture of accepted students packets in mailing envelopes.


ooooo. I'm excited now.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

emkay625 wrote:
basilseal wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
boalthopeful wrote:Wooo Johann tweets


What did he tweet?

A picture of accepted students packets in mailing envelopes.


ooooo. I'm excited now.

Me too!!!! Can't wait to get it in the mail >_<!!!!!!

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Come on, johann. They're already taken care of. Tweet for the leftbehind.

#selfish

hookem12
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby hookem12 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 pm

basilseal wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:
boalthopeful wrote:Wooo Johann tweets


What did he tweet?

A picture of accepted students packets in mailing envelopes.


Anyone have status checker updates?

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:Come on, johann. They're already taken care of. Tweet for the leftbehind.

#selfish

The past 2 weeks, decisions have been released on a Friday (6th and the 13th). I got in on the Thursday before a holiday...it seems like NU does decisions at the end of the week. I don't think we'll see any movement until Friday. Also, they've started looking at AJD apps, which means the number of RD JD apps reviewed might go down too ):

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:Come on, johann. They're already taken care of. Tweet for the leftbehind.

#selfish

The past 2 weeks, decisions have been released on a Friday (6th and the 13th). I got in on the Thursday before a holiday...it seems like NU does decisions at the end of the week. I don't think we'll see any movement until Friday. Also, they've started looking at AJD apps, which means the number of RD JD apps reviewed might go down too ):


Ugh. This all makes a lot of sense. Also, a LOT of deferred ED folk have gotten in. I just can't imagine they're taking more of us. All aboard the waitlist train... And by all, I mean scarlet.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:28 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:Come on, johann. They're already taken care of. Tweet for the leftbehind.

#selfish

The past 2 weeks, decisions have been released on a Friday (6th and the 13th). I got in on the Thursday before a holiday...it seems like NU does decisions at the end of the week. I don't think we'll see any movement until Friday. Also, they've started looking at AJD apps, which means the number of RD JD apps reviewed might go down too ):

I do not like this.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm

:( Sorry guys. However, they did JUST start looking at AJD apps...they probably won't release any until a few weeks from now, which means they likely are still working on RD/have a list of accepted RDers that they just haven't notified yet.

metman89
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby metman89 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:34 pm

How long after an off-campus interview should it take for my status checker to change? App has been in since November but had to wait for an interview slot last week! Anyone have an idea how long it took theirs to change?

User avatar
boalthopeful
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby boalthopeful » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

have they been calling admits or are we just waiting on mail?

edit: read: snail mail

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:51 pm

boalthopeful wrote:have they been calling admits or are we just waiting on mail?

edit: read: snail mail


Email. Emailed acceptances, emailed rejections.

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13918
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby rinkrat19 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 pm

boalthopeful wrote:have they been calling admits or are we just waiting on mail?

edit: read: snail mail
Email to alert you that there is a decision letter PDF to be downloaded in your status checker.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote::( Sorry guys. However, they did JUST start looking at AJD apps...they probably won't release any until a few weeks from now, which means they likely are still working on RD/have a list of accepted RDers that they just haven't notified yet.

seriously? You think this is the case?

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote::( Sorry guys. However, they did JUST start looking at AJD apps...they probably won't release any until a few weeks from now, which means they likely are still working on RD/have a list of accepted RDers that they just haven't notified yet.

seriously? You think this is the case?

I mean, it's all speculation, but maybe? I don't know D:

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote::( Sorry guys. However, they did JUST start looking at AJD apps...they probably won't release any until a few weeks from now, which means they likely are still working on RD/have a list of accepted RDers that they just haven't notified yet.

seriously? You think this is the case?

I mean, it's all speculation, but maybe? I don't know D:

I could really use some good news from Johann on Friday!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby franklyscarlet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote::( Sorry guys. However, they did JUST start looking at AJD apps...they probably won't release any until a few weeks from now, which means they likely are still working on RD/have a list of accepted RDers that they just haven't notified yet.

seriously? You think this is the case?

I mean, it's all speculation, but maybe? I don't know D:

I could really use some good news from Johann on Friday!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously. Or, realistically, any news at all.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Jam, if NU is the first school to get back to you, you should just say FUCK EVERYONE ELSE and send in your seat deposit :mrgreen:

/relentlessNUtroll

User avatar
JustE
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby JustE » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote::( Sorry guys. However, they did JUST start looking at AJD apps...they probably won't release any until a few weeks from now, which means they likely are still working on RD/have a list of accepted RDers that they just haven't notified yet.

seriously? You think this is the case?

I mean, it's all speculation, but maybe? I don't know D:

I could really use some good news from Johann on Friday!!!!!!!!!!


Dude, good news is on the way.

User avatar
kennethellenparcell
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 am

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby kennethellenparcell » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 am

Hi guys! Hope you all get your acceptances soon.

User avatar
DaftAndDirect
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby DaftAndDirect » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 am

So the next status after Complete is what...

Decision rendered via email? And then the email shows up days later? Can someone refresh me...

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Samara » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:29 am

DaftAndDirect wrote:The next status after Complete is decision rendered via email and then the email shows up minutes later.

That's how it looks to go down.

User avatar
DaftAndDirect
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby DaftAndDirect » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 am

lol i was obviously making sh*t up with that post then. thanks for quoting me to answer me.

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Samara » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 am

DaftAndDirect wrote:lol i was obviously making sh*t up with that post then. thanks for quoting me to answer me.

Now you can edit out the original question and my quote will me you look smart. :wink:

User avatar
Smumps
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: NU (NW?) Apps '11-'12 - Congratulations RD Admits! <3

Postby Smumps » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Checking in...again. Please, NU. Please.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jer0689, Pozzo, xn3345 and 25 guests