Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:06 pm

yepyepyep wrote:
ned wrote:I think Dean Deal is waiting for us to break 100 pages. Then she'll open the gates.


I'll contribute to this mission

User avatar
brogoc
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby brogoc » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Winner ^^

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 pm

OMG that was better than sex.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 pm

brogoc wrote:Winner ^^

Proof that I am prepared to contribute to the academic community at Stanford. Circle jerk, I can.

User avatar
yepyepyep
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby yepyepyep » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 pm

ned wrote:OMG that was better than sex.


Did you get the call?!?!

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Bronck » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:11 pm

ned wrote:OMG that was better than sex.


:shock:

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:12 pm

yepyepyep wrote:
ned wrote:OMG that was better than sex.


Did you get the call?!?!


Haha, no. Breaking 100. Been waiting for so long.

User avatar
yepyepyep
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby yepyepyep » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 pm

ned wrote:
yepyepyep wrote:
ned wrote:OMG that was better than sex.


Did you get the call?!?!


Haha, no. Breaking 100. Been waiting for so long.


Haha if that was better than sex, I wonder what it'll feel like when you get the call
Maybe they're on a lunch break

User avatar
thelawschoolproject
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelawschoolproject » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm scared to view my status checker...

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:16 pm

yepyepyep wrote:
ned wrote:
yepyepyep wrote:
ned wrote:OMG that was better than sex.


Did you get the call?!?!


Haha, no. Breaking 100. Been waiting for so long.


Haha if that was better than sex, I wonder what it'll feel like when you get the call
Maybe they're on a lunch break


Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Lunchtime. Or maybe Faye is pondering a new blog post.... Been awhile.

hellothisisme
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hellothisisme » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Does anybody else have a mini heart attack every time they check their status?

I don't even know why. I know I won't be getting in.

txl
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby txl » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:36 pm

hellothisisme wrote:Does anybody else have a mini heart attack every time they check their status?

I don't even know why. I know I won't be getting in.

Nobody has been rejected today though, right? Gotta imagine the mass bloodbath occurs next week, and that its just good news for at least a little while longer.

*Really, really hoping the good news continues through Friday and today isn't the only day...

User avatar
JustE
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JustE » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:58 pm

No chance of getting in, but I really want this to be over with soon. Please end my misery.

acappella
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby acappella » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:58 pm

txl wrote:
hellothisisme wrote:Does anybody else have a mini heart attack every time they check their status?

I don't even know why. I know I won't be getting in.

Nobody has been rejected today though, right? Gotta imagine the mass bloodbath occurs next week, and that its just good news for at least a little while longer.

*Really, really hoping the good news continues through Friday and today isn't the only day...


Is it weird that I'm feeling the complete opposite? If I'm going to get rejected (which looks more and more likely each day), I wish they'd just do it already. Right now Stanford is stringing me along like a bad boyfriend.

User avatar
Bronck
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Bronck » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:59 pm

acappella wrote:
txl wrote:
hellothisisme wrote:Does anybody else have a mini heart attack every time they check their status?

I don't even know why. I know I won't be getting in.

Nobody has been rejected today though, right? Gotta imagine the mass bloodbath occurs next week, and that its just good news for at least a little while longer.

*Really, really hoping the good news continues through Friday and today isn't the only day...


Is it weird that I'm feeling the complete opposite? If I'm going to get rejected (which looks more and more likely each day), I wish they'd just do it already. Right now Stanford is stringing me along like a bad boyfriend.


Agreed. I want to matriculate already.

User avatar
yepyepyep
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby yepyepyep » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Lunch break should be over soon...

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm

yepyepyep wrote:Lunch break should be over soon...


They're really into "slow food" in the bay area, so give it another hour.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 pm

ned wrote:
yepyepyep wrote:Lunch break should be over soon...


They're really into "slow food" in the bay area, so give it another hour.

--ImageRemoved--
Somebody email this to the admissions office. I am too scared.

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Tom Joad wrote:
ned wrote:
yepyepyep wrote:Lunch break should be over soon...


They're really into "slow food" in the bay area, so give it another hour.

--ImageRemoved--
Somebody email this to the admissions office. I am too scared.


Or just order the JJ Gargantuan and send it to admissions care of tls.

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Does anybody have any inside info on Dean Deal's eating preferences? She might not be able to do pork, or any meat, and she might just be picky.

User avatar
yepyepyep
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby yepyepyep » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Tom Joad wrote:
ned wrote:
yepyepyep wrote:Lunch break should be over soon...


They're really into "slow food" in the bay area, so give it another hour.

--ImageRemoved--
Somebody email this to the admissions office. I am too scared.


hahahahahahaha amazing

EMZE
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby EMZE » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 pm

People been calling or emailing for deadline notifications? I want to call but don't want to break the trend.

User avatar
ned
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ned » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Tom Joad wrote:Does anybody have any inside info on Dean Deal's eating preferences? She might not be able to do pork, or any meat, and she might just be picky.


I bet she's tough as nails and would happily accept this gesture/challenge.

User avatar
yepyepyep
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby yepyepyep » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Looks like yesterday's peak was around now until about 6pm eastern

User avatar
Tom Joad
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Tom Joad » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:31 pm

ned wrote:
Tom Joad wrote:Does anybody have any inside info on Dean Deal's eating preferences? She might not be able to do pork, or any meat, and she might just be picky.


I bet she's tough as nails and would happily accept this gesture/challenge.

Tuna=autoding




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acz26, Chipotle85, Christinabruin, JazzyMac, Long shot hero, PDX4343, ProductofUnreality, Rich Uncle Skeleton, Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests