Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 pm

App received. Waiting on the status checker now.

User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Just received the status checker info; it says: "Your file has been submitted for review."

User avatar
kulshan
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby kulshan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Stanford emailed me promptly after I submitted to let me know that my undergrad school didn't answer question 2 on the Dean's Cert. Now I have to send another one back there and hope they get it right this time. Arrgh!

Curious1
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Curious1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 am

Did anyone have problems with the education section of the Stanford app?

After I finished it and previewed the entire page shows up blank, with the header that says "Education".

User avatar
vincanity1
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby vincanity1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 am

Curious1 wrote:Did anyone have problems with the education section of the Stanford app?

After I finished it and previewed the entire page shows up blank, with the header that says "Education".


Same

User avatar
thelawschoolproject
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelawschoolproject » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:26 am

Curious1 wrote:Did anyone have problems with the education section of the Stanford app?

After I finished it and previewed the entire page shows up blank, with the header that says "Education".


+1

Curious1
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Curious1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:41 am

Ok whoever wakes up first needs to call them. lol.

User avatar
thelawschoolproject
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelawschoolproject » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 am

Curious1 wrote:Ok whoever wakes up first needs to call them. lol.



I sent an email to LSAC and Stanford. Not sure when/if either one of them will be able to fix the problem, though.

Curious1
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Curious1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

This is definitely an LSAC problem--I had a similar problem with my Duke app, called the tech support at LSAC and they fixed it in about a week. I really want this to be over with :(

User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:56 am

Strangely I didn't have a problem with that *shrugs*. I remember having the same problem with the Chicago app when it first came out, though.

thestillpoint
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thestillpoint » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm

What if your UG will not fill out individual law school's Dean's Certificates. I have the generic one from my UG which I can send to Stanford, but my UG claims to not do any individual law schools forms because of the high volume of requests. I am no longer in school and also live far away, so it's difficult to get ahold of the right people. I feel like this is going to be a problem with SLS?

User avatar
annyong
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby annyong » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:05 pm

.
Last edited by annyong on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freestallion
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby freestallion » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:14 am

Guys, quick question. I just got the status checker but the link they gave does not work... does anyone know where I can find the status checker??

User avatar
Rudolph
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Rudolph » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:16 am

freestallion wrote:Guys, quick question. I just got the status checker but the link they gave does not work... does anyone know where I can find the status checker??


Same.

Woobinator11
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Woobinator11 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:28 am

Rudolph wrote:
freestallion wrote:Guys, quick question. I just got the status checker but the link they gave does not work... does anyone know where I can find the status checker??


Same.


Here too

Curious1
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Curious1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:31 am

Same. Also where the fck is the status checker link on their website.

User avatar
icedflames
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby icedflames » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 am

https://aces2.lsac.org/YourStatus/membe ... i%2B0OE%3D

I took this from last year's Stanford trhead. It seems to work for me

KaleidoscopeEyes
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby KaleidoscopeEyes » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:38 am

Same here. Can't find it on their website either. :(

MumofCad
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby MumofCad » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:38 am

Already posted...
Last edited by MumofCad on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Curious1
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Curious1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 am

That works! Thanks!

freestallion
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby freestallion » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 am

icedflames wrote:https://aces2.lsac.org/YourStatus/membership/AppStatIdMe.aspx?guid=ctsjQXi%2B0OE%3D

I took this from last year's Stanford trhead. It seems to work for me


Sweet, that works for me. Thanks a ton!

User avatar
annyong
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby annyong » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 pm

kulshan wrote:Stanford emailed me promptly after I submitted to let me know that my undergrad school didn't answer question 2 on the Dean's Cert. Now I have to send another one back there and hope they get it right this time. Arrgh!

Had a similar problem with mine, but it wasn't question 2 that wasn't complete. The form is pretty simple, whats with not being able to fill it out?! Can't really complain though, my UG was nice and showed me the new, completed form before they put it back in the mail - so I'm hoping I'll be updated soon a few days of not being complete won't hurt me!

freestallion
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby freestallion » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm still waiting for my study abroad transcript... I studied at a school in London and I ordered the transcript online but got no information on whether it was sent... ughh frustrating!

User avatar
kulshan
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby kulshan » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 pm

annyong wrote:
kulshan wrote:Stanford emailed me promptly after I submitted to let me know that my undergrad school didn't answer question 2 on the Dean's Cert. Now I have to send another one back there and hope they get it right this time. Arrgh!

Had a similar problem with mine, but it wasn't question 2 that wasn't complete. The form is pretty simple, whats with not being able to fill it out?! Can't really complain though, my UG was nice and showed me the new, completed form before they put it back in the mail - so I'm hoping I'll be updated soon a few days of not being complete won't hurt me!


LOL, seriously! It's like 2 questions + a signature. Come on. Unfortunately, I now live about 9 hours away from my undergrad, but I mailed the replacement form and a little note with an explanation on Monday, so I'm hoping it will get to SLS soon.

jim-green
Posts: 808
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: Stanford c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby jim-green » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 am

?
Last edited by jim-green on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Kimmysradscreenname and 5 guests