Key Dates & Checklist: http://www.law.yale.edu/admissions/firs ... cation.htm
- Oct 15: In 2011, we will begin accepting applications between October 15 and November 1, and the deadline will be February 15.
- Feb. 15: Last day applications are accepted.
- March 15: Financial Aid deadline.
- Mid-April: Most decisions are made by mid- to late April.
- Completed Application Form and fee ($75)
- Completed Yale 250 and Personal Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
Dean's Certification: http://www.law.yale.edu/admissions/12319.htm
After an applicant is admitted, Yale Law School requires as a prerequisite to deposit a Dean's Certification Form from each college or university degree program in which an applicant is, or has been, enrolled, regardless of whether a degree was awarded. More information about Dean's Certifications is included in the materials sent to admitted students.
Admissions Blog: http://blogs.law.yale.edu/blogs/admissions/default.aspx
Dean Asha on PS and Y250: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114153
Sample Y250 Essays: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=68738
c/o 2014 Reference Threads:
Countdown Timer for first day that applicants can submit applications:
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/cus ... =00&p0=179
Yale Decision Graph, 2009-2010:
LSN 2011-2012 Applicants: http://yale.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants
LSN 2010-2011 Applicants: http://yale.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants/1011/