Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
charliep
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby charliep » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm

waitlisted (4 in a row!)

User avatar
Moriarty
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Moriarty » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Waitlist via email. Dun dun dunn.

User avatar
crooked
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby crooked » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm

thelong wrote:Just got WLed. Wow Michigan. Just...wow.


???????????

This is bullshit. I protest.

bbalcrzy23
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby bbalcrzy23 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm

waitlisted

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelong » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 pm

crooked wrote:
thelong wrote:Just got WLed. Wow Michigan. Just...wow.


???????????

This is bullshit. I protest.


Yeah, pretty surprised.

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby cactuarX3 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Still Complete here. Hoping to net get an email today...

User avatar
adika86
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby adika86 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:Still Complete here. Hoping to net get an email today...


+1

First time I don't want an email from a school...

User avatar
lionelmessi
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby lionelmessi » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 pm

One more for the WL. Applied October, got the e-mail, wrote Why M, and I'm actually not a YP at all. My goal was either Duke or Michigan. And since Duke gave me 54k...this is getting pretty simple.

justicefishy
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby justicefishy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 pm

thelong wrote:
crooked wrote:
thelong wrote:Just got WLed. Wow Michigan. Just...wow.


???????????

This is bullshit. I protest.


Yeah, pretty surprised.


Me too. If any of us were going to get in, it would be you. At least you're in at NYU.

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Campagnolo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 pm

The horror! The horror!
Image

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Green Glass Windows » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Waitlist. Being complete does not equal safe. I'm not mad actually. This was a reach. Guess it is OFFICIALLY time to perfect that LOCI.

kerrigaa
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby kerrigaa » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm

WL via email also. At least I don't have to keep checking that damn status checker. I actually feel relieved.

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelong » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm

justicefishy wrote:
thelong wrote:
crooked wrote:
thelong wrote:Just got WLed. Wow Michigan. Just...wow.


???????????

This is bullshit. I protest.


Yeah, pretty surprised.


Me too. If any of us were going to get in, it would be you. At least you're in at NYU.


Yeah, that's looking to be where I will end up. It just kind of hurts to make it clear that Mich is my first choice, to apply ED and still get stuck on the waitlist for no real easily tangible reason.

Just trying not to be a big baby about it now, but maybe a little tantrum time on the floor would help?

elgringobandito
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby elgringobandito » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Sorry to all those who received the WL today, hope you guys get off it soon. Do you guys mind sharing your approx numbers? I didn't get the email but I am just wondering if that means I am heading straight for rejection soon.

charliep
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby charliep » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm

i wouldnt feel as badly about if i weren't a lonely yellow dot in the middle of a long line of green on lsn

User avatar
Blumpbeef
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Blumpbeef » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 pm

elgringobandito wrote:Sorry to all those who received the WL today, hope you guys get off it soon. Do you guys mind sharing your approx numbers? I didn't get the email but I am just wondering if that means I am heading straight for rejection soon.

User avatar
moxy
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby moxy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Waitlisted.

User avatar
curiouscat
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby curiouscat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Blumpbeef wrote:
elgringobandito wrote:Sorry to all those who received the WL today, hope you guys get off it soon. Do you guys mind sharing your approx numbers? I didn't get the email but I am just wondering if that means I am heading straight for rejection soon.


WL and withdrawn. :(
3.98/173

legalabogada
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby legalabogada » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 pm

.
Last edited by legalabogada on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexGrace
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby AlexGrace » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Yup, waitlisted... That email definitely started off sounding like a rejection, so now I'm relieved!

Oh, Dean Z... I see what you did there...

elgringobandito
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby elgringobandito » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 pm

curiouscat wrote:
Blumpbeef wrote:
elgringobandito wrote:Sorry to all those who received the WL today, hope you guys get off it soon. Do you guys mind sharing your approx numbers? I didn't get the email but I am just wondering if that means I am heading straight for rejection soon.


WL and withdrawn. :(
3.98/173


wow if you got a waitlist then I am going to get taken to pound town. Sorry to hear that!

Revolver066
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Revolver066 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Waitlisted

User avatar
ganggreen
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:40 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ganggreen » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:35 pm

WL and withdrawn.

164/3.90

User avatar
ColtsFan88
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ColtsFan88 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Waitlisted as well. Gonna try my hardest to get off, I think.

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Green Glass Windows » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:39 pm

AlexGrace wrote:Yup, waitlisted... That email definitely started off sounding like a rejection, so now I'm relieved!

Oh, Dean Z... I see what you did there...

I had the same reaction. I freaked out and then freaked out a little less.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eastring, Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests