Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelong » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:28 am

luxxe wrote:No Valentine's love for me :(.

COMPLETE.


Yep Early Decision -- No Decision

FFFfffffuuuuuu!

User avatar
hyakku
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hyakku » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 am

:( :cry: I don't know what to say. If Chik Fil A can no longer reliably divine our futures, what other rules will this world begin to conform to!? What unseen dangers are in our future?

This...this is a shock undeserved of such a day.


I think we can all guess what my status says today.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 am

luxxe wrote:No Valentine's love for me :(.

COMPLETE.

yeah

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Campagnolo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am

JamMasterJ wrote:
luxxe wrote:No Valentine's love for me :(.

COMPLETE.

yeah


I'm going to get my lovin from somewhere else.

Image

These Completes are driving me away and into the arms of others!

User avatar
brogoc
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby brogoc » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 am

wow, in at Mich! Happy Valentine's day :D

submitted 12/27, status checker 2/1

User avatar
hyakku
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hyakku » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:18 am

Campagnolo wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
luxxe wrote:No Valentine's love for me :(.

COMPLETE.

yeah


I'm going to get my lovin from somewhere else.

Image

These Completes are driving me away and into the arms of others!


Has Camp's strategy turned against him :shock:

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Green Glass Windows » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 am

luxxe wrote:No Valentine's love for me :(.

COMPLETE.

Image

User avatar
QueMellow
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby QueMellow » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 am

So not to belabor the point, but the status checker on my computer is still on 'Complete 2/10/12' even though it says 'Updated 2/14/12' on the bottom left. And on 'Complete 2/14/12' on my iPhone. I don't care what y'all say -- I think this is strange.

MikeTheWilliams
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby MikeTheWilliams » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 am

QueMellow wrote:So not to belabor the point, but the status checker on my computer is still on 'Complete 2/10/12' even though it says 'Updated 2/14/12' on the bottom left. And on 'Complete 2/14/12' on my iPhone. I don't care what y'all say -- I think this is strange.


Not at all strange. Just delete your cookies and reload.

User avatar
QueMellow
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby QueMellow » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 am

MikeTheWilliams wrote:
QueMellow wrote:So not to belabor the point, but the status checker on my computer is still on 'Complete 2/10/12' even though it says 'Updated 2/14/12' on the bottom left. And on 'Complete 2/14/12' on my iPhone. I don't care what y'all say -- I think this is strange.


Not at all strange. Just delete your cookies and reload.


Even though it says 'Updated 2/14/12' on the bottom?

User avatar
calverna
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:15 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby calverna » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 pm

QueMellow wrote:
MikeTheWilliams wrote:
QueMellow wrote:So not to belabor the point, but the status checker on my computer is still on 'Complete 2/10/12' even though it says 'Updated 2/14/12' on the bottom left. And on 'Complete 2/14/12' on my iPhone. I don't care what y'all say -- I think this is strange.


Not at all strange. Just delete your cookies and reload.


Even though it says 'Updated 2/14/12' on the bottom?


There is no way your iPhone browser would display a different date on the exact same website. There is also no logical scenario in which that would make any sense. Clean your browser's cache.

User avatar
captainwasabi09
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby captainwasabi09 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm

In. Submitted 12/30, status checker late January.

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby T00L » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Does anyone else hear the N64 super smash bros. "COMPLETE!" from break the targets when they see their status checker?

I feel like if I get in it will feel like "A NEW RECORD!"

User avatar
Mr. Somebody
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Mr. Somebody » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 pm

captainwasabi09 wrote:In. Submitted 12/30, status checker late January.


Wow, congratulations!

User avatar
mr_unemployed
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby mr_unemployed » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 pm

T00L wrote:Does anyone else hear the N64 super smash bros. "COMPLETE!" from break the targets when they see their status checker?

I feel like if I get in it will feel like "A NEW RECORD!"


wow, that takes me back. +1, sir!

User avatar
DaftAndDirect
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby DaftAndDirect » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 pm

T00L wrote:Does anyone else hear the N64 super smash bros. "COMPLETE!" from break the targets when they see their status checker?

I feel like if I get in it will feel like "A NEW RECORD!"


hahaha yessss

after which - in your excited state - you falcon punch your computer

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby T00L » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm

DaftAndDirect wrote:
T00L wrote:Does anyone else hear the N64 super smash bros. "COMPLETE!" from break the targets when they see their status checker?

I feel like if I get in it will feel like "A NEW RECORD!"


hahaha yessss

after which - in your excited state - you falcon punch your computer


+23%hp

User avatar
Blumpbeef
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Blumpbeef » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:Image


Nearly a month. No status checker.

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 pm

We are totally getting waitlisted.

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Green Glass Windows » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:01 pm

luxxe wrote:We are totally getting waitlisted.


Yeah. Have been thinking the same thing. Just looked at that graph on the 1st page. That is an impressive waitlist spike around the end of february.

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelong » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 pm

The longer I wait, the harder I thoughtdick everyone getting in who isn't me.

Congrats though! (hate hate hate)

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Campagnolo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 pm

hyakku wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
luxxe wrote:No Valentine's love for me :(.

COMPLETE.

yeah


I'm going to get my lovin from somewhere else.

These Completes are driving me away and into the arms of others!


Has Camp's strategy turned against him :shock:


It's just that I've gotten love from a couple other places. Not that I would choose Penn over Michigan, but she is pretty...

Image

See? While she may have better job placement, a smaller class size, and a more urban environ, she just can't love like I know Michigan can.

(I don't know where I'm going with this, either... Don't worry about it)

User avatar
hyakku
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby hyakku » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:13 pm

I thought about applying to P and V, but I couldnt stand living in either one of those places for three years and didn't feel the schools' educational culture as much. Fortunately I wouldn't be broken if I had to go to Georgetown as I'd like to be in DC or NY if not AA(but damnit I'd rather be at Mich.). Which reminds me NYU hasn't said anything for like three months either lmao, I've been so focused on Mich. I stopped paying attention. I think I'm gonna try to avoid the SC and these boards until Friday though. I'm with thelong; sitting around thought dicking isn't getting me through this novela for Spanish. :lol: hopefully I'll see you all on Friday with good news.

justicefishy
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby justicefishy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Campagnolo wrote:
hyakku wrote:
Campagnolo wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
I'm going to get my lovin from somewhere else.

These Completes are driving me away and into the arms of others!


Has Camp's strategy turned against him :shock:


It's just that I've gotten love from a couple other places. Not that I would choose Penn over Michigan, but she is pretty...

Image

See? While she may have better job placement, a smaller class size, and a more urban environ, she just can't love like I know Michigan can.

(I don't know where I'm going with this, either... Don't worry about it)


But she can though, if you just let her.

User avatar
Blumpbeef
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Blumpbeef » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Damn, she's purdy.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baby Gaga, CaptKangaroo, hip to be Square and 13 guests