Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
jungminnee

New
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby jungminnee » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:25 pm

wow, pictures look amazing!

ringo

Bronze
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ringo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 am

Anyone else have their application on LSAC wiped out today? I signed in tonight to upload my Why M and submit but wound up having reenter every answer on the app again.

User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce

Silver
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:48 am

Yikes, that sucks. Maybe it was because of the maintenance LSAC did yesterday? Not sure.

User avatar
baconpuffs

Bronze
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby baconpuffs » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 am

ringo wrote:Anyone else have their application on LSAC wiped out today? I signed in tonight to upload my Why M and submit but wound up having reenter every answer on the app again.

Whew. Glad I submitted Saturday... sorry to hear that man. It least it wasn't Northwestern (where you have to write about your career goals and motivations for LS in the body of the app) or Cornell (where the Why C is in the app itself), but that's still a bummer.

03121202698008

Gold
Posts: 2992
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby 03121202698008 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 pm


User avatar
basilseal

Bronze
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby basilseal » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:56 pm

blowhard wrote:http://www.law.umich.edu/connection/a2z/Lists/Posts/ViewPost.aspx?ID=72

If you guys aren't reading this...you must.

Amazing.

User avatar
elibrarian

Bronze
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby elibrarian » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:31 pm

blowhard wrote:http://www.law.umich.edu/connection/a2z/Lists/Posts/ViewPost.aspx?ID=72

If you guys aren't reading this...you must.


Want.

User avatar
j12

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby j12 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:50 pm

elibrarian wrote:
blowhard wrote:http://www.law.umich.edu/connection/a2z/Lists/Posts/ViewPost.aspx?ID=72

If you guys aren't reading this...you must.


Want.

I have a crush. Too bad one of her previous posts made it clear she's married.

mattbarnes123

New
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby mattbarnes123 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Where's our status checker ? *_*

User avatar
thelawschoolproject

Silver
Posts: 1364
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelawschoolproject » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm

baconpuffs wrote:
ringo wrote:Anyone else have their application on LSAC wiped out today? I signed in tonight to upload my Why M and submit but wound up having reenter every answer on the app again.

Whew. Glad I submitted Saturday... sorry to hear that man. It least it wasn't Northwestern (where you have to write about your career goals and motivations for LS in the body of the app) or Cornell (where the Why C is in the app itself), but that's still a bummer.



Um, yes. I was pissed.

Englander742

Bronze
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:22 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Englander742 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Status Checker!!!

User avatar
kulshan

Bronze
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby kulshan » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Got Checker + Complete!

User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce

Silver
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Nice! Eagerly waiting for mine now :P

User avatar
vincanity1

Silver
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby vincanity1 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 pm

kulshan wrote:Got Checker + Complete!

User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce

Silver
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:19 pm

vincanity1 wrote:
kulshan wrote:Got Checker + Complete!

freestallion

Silver
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby freestallion » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Sweet, me too! Although I kind of wish they would use the generic status checker that other schools have..

User avatar
JoeMo

Gold
Posts: 1517
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JoeMo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:47 pm

I got my status checker! So excited. Even though they don't have my CAS report yet.

User avatar
basilseal

Bronze
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby basilseal » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Ditto all above.

Curious1

Silver
Posts: 952
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Curious1 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 pm

same

MumofCad

Silver
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby MumofCad » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:49 pm

No status checker for me yet, I'm having a pretty crap day though so maybe tomorrow would be a better overall omen in my case.

ETA: Never mind. My phone just stopped updating. One of those days....

User avatar
Yeshia90

Silver
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Yeshia90 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 pm

MumofCad wrote:No status checker for me yet, I'm having a pretty crap day though so maybe tomorrow would be a better overall omen in my case.

ETA: Never mind. My phone just stopped updating. One of those days....


I only submitted Friday, so no panicking yet. Don't have it.

MumofCad

Silver
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby MumofCad » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Yeshia90 wrote:
MumofCad wrote:No status checker for me yet, I'm having a pretty crap day though so maybe tomorrow would be a better overall omen in my case.

ETA: Never mind. My phone just stopped updating. One of those days....


I only submitted Friday, so no panicking yet. Don't have it.


Oh I got it, in my frustration with the rest of the day, I didn't notice that my phone has stopped updating from that email account. Blah. I spent 2 trips and 3 hours getting my picture taken at the MVA, anyhow....


This means we're actually under review according to the description right? That's exciting. I'm sure it will be another few weeks before any decisions, but still, its nice to at least feel progress is being made somewhere in this long process.

User avatar
annyong

Bronze
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby annyong » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:59 pm

No status checker for me, but they only emailed me saying they've received my "initial application materials" two days ago (I think I submitted last week? I'm losing track of this stuff)

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6657
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:04 pm

How tough are fee waivers at M? I'm applying either way, but i was hoping to save the $

User avatar
Perdevise

Bronze
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Perdevise » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Sent application last night. Looking forward to waiting.



Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests