Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
LaRon James
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:58 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby LaRon James » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:36 pm

In as of today, did get email

User avatar
woodscommaL
Posts: 239
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby woodscommaL » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Worker and Parasite wrote:I uh haven't received a status checker email, applied in early December? How long did it take y'all to receive it from application?


My application went complete 12/15 and I still haven't gotten a status checker either. Any day now I'm hoping?

User avatar
Campagnolo
Posts: 906
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Campagnolo » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 pm

LaRon James wrote:In as of today, did get email


Admitted student website? Status checker? Snail mail?

Also, congrats! It's good to see some good news in here.

User avatar
Rawlberto
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Rawlberto » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Dinged via status checker.

LaRon James
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:58 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby LaRon James » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Campagnolo wrote:
LaRon James wrote:In as of today, did get email


Admitted student website? Status checker? Snail mail?

Also, congrats! It's good to see some good news in here.


Status check...awesome message

User avatar
doppelganger
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:27 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby doppelganger » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm

thelong wrote:Saw what was happening in this thread. Ran to check my status checker. Safe for now. Though the dog immediately threw up once I opened the page. A sign?



any sons of deities in the puddle? if not, probably meaningless

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelong » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 pm

doppelganger wrote:
thelong wrote:Saw what was happening in this thread. Ran to check my status checker. Safe for now. Though the dog immediately threw up once I opened the page. A sign?



any sons of deities in the puddle? if not, probably meaningless


No, just chunks of wood from a stick she ate yesterday. Too bad.

Ewin
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:37 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Ewin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 am

Applied early November, dinged today via status checker. Well I know it's a reach for me, but I'm still heartbroken...

User avatar
Onthebrink
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Onthebrink » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:36 am

Ewin wrote:Applied early November, dinged today via status checker. Well I know it's a reach for me, but I'm still heartbroken...


Chin up Ewin. And in the mean time allow me to refer you to viewtopic.php?f=7&t=103945 the ding bar thread. A wonderful place to vent frustrations at the places with gall to reject us TLSers

horrorbusiness
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby horrorbusiness » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 am

whew, applied early november and dodged the ding by status checker that was apparently going out today. got the notorious "give us a little more time email" last week too.

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Green Glass Windows » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 am

Dodged it, but I'm not sure if they've had my app long enough to reject me yet. Just got the status checker on 1/4... I mean, 2 weeks seems like enough time to reject someone right?

User avatar
Rawlberto
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Rawlberto » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:59 am

horrorbusiness wrote:whew, applied early november and dodged the ding by status checker that was apparently going out today. got the notorious "give us a little more time email" last week too.


Get in and withdraw from Cornell Already sent in a bribe on your behalf.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 am

Green Glass Windows wrote:Dodged it, but I'm not sure if they've had my app long enough to reject me yet. Just got the status checker on 1/4... I mean, 2 weeks seems like enough time to reject someone right?

you've got a bit of a wait, dude.

User avatar
Elliott_Smith
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:34 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Elliott_Smith » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 am

Green Glass Windows wrote:Dodged it, but I'm not sure if they've had my app long enough to reject me yet. Just got the status checker on 1/4... I mean, 2 weeks seems like enough time to reject someone right?


Got mine on the same day.

Still checking obsessively.

Ewin
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:37 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Ewin » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:15 am

Onthebrink wrote:
Ewin wrote:Applied early November, dinged today via status checker. Well I know it's a reach for me, but I'm still heartbroken...


Chin up Ewin. And in the mean time allow me to refer you to viewtopic.php?f=7&t=103945 the ding bar thread. A wonderful place to vent frustrations at the places with gall to reject us TLSers


Thanks and I feel better now. *mentally composing*
And good luck to everyone here still waiting!

User avatar
DaftAndDirect
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby DaftAndDirect » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 am

doppelganger wrote:
thelong wrote:Saw what was happening in this thread. Ran to check my status checker. Safe for now. Though the dog immediately threw up once I opened the page. A sign?



any sons of deities in the puddle? if not, probably meaningless


Doppelganger. Yours is a badass avatar. The sleeper...has...AWAKEN!

User avatar
wphr
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby wphr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:42 am

i can't access my status checker!!! getting worried...

User avatar
WhiteGuy5
Posts: 919
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby WhiteGuy5 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:04 am

DEAR TLS:

I'm happy to report that I have NO EMAIL but my status reads CONGRATULATIONS!!! =]

In as of this morning. If you didn't get the email, it does NOT mean you were rejected, now go check your status too because I bet you get in today as well. :P

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 am

Ffffffuuuuu still "Complete".

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelong » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 am

luxxe wrote:Ffffffuuuuu still "Complete".


Still Early Decision-No Decision.

Come on Michigan.

User avatar
ScrabbleChamp
Posts: 963
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:09 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby ScrabbleChamp » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 am

Anyone have an idea when the ED - No decision people tend to hear back? A good friend of mine is at this and I'm getting antsy for him to get a decision.

User avatar
WhiteGuy5
Posts: 919
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby WhiteGuy5 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 am

thelong wrote:
luxxe wrote:Ffffffuuuuu still "Complete".


Still Early Decision-No Decision.

Come on Michigan.



It's way too early for you dude. You shouldn't expect to hear back for another month. I waited 2 and a half.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:17 am

luxxe wrote:Ffffffuuuuu still "Complete".


But congrats!!!

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby thelong » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 am

WhiteGuy5 wrote:
thelong wrote:
luxxe wrote:Ffffffuuuuu still "Complete".


Still Early Decision-No Decision.

Come on Michigan.



It's way too early for you dude. You shouldn't expect to hear back for another month. I waited 2 and a half.


Many people have applied after me and heard before me (applied 10/31).

Unless you're saying they don't get back to the ED pool until february.

User avatar
Lily Pad
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Re: Michigan c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Lily Pad » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 am

In this morning via status checker! Got the weird email, submitted on 11/22 and received status checker on 12/22. Stats in profile.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”