suspicious android wrote:KevinP wrote:So, I caved and decided to send a Why X to another school promising to go if accepted. It looks like I'm pretty much out at Columbia, good luck to the rest of you!
Shouldn't give up until there's a wave of deferrals, man. Keep a stiff upper lip.
Maybe... but I've already been deferred from Columbia, and I wanted to send an updated Why X--promising to go--to a school that I know YPs pretty aggressively while I was still complete and not UR. You've been a really great help on the LSAT forums, I sincerely hope you get accepted. Good luck!