Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:37 pm

TemporarySaint wrote:Anyone know if they call all ed applicants or just those who are accepted. I'm currently dying. Wish I had brought my phone on my run!


Just those who are accepted!

User avatar
Blessedassurance
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Blessedassurance » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Blessedassurance wrote:Good luck ED'ers. There's a Vegas line on when the first wave rolls in today.

Over 12pm Est today (Even)

Under 12pm EST (-110)

No Calls Today (+140)


We have a winner. Can we get confirmation on the exact time of the call. Bets are riding on this shit.

potl
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby potl » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:39 pm

TemporarySaint wrote:Anyone know if they call all ed applicants or just those who are accepted. I'm currently dying. Wish I had brought my phone on my run!


They wouldn't call you to tell you you're rejected (who would want to initiate that conversation if an email will do the job?).

Can you try calling them back?

User avatar
Bashy
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Bashy » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:Here to root for Jam.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby franklyscarlet » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Bashy wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:Here to root for Jam.

redbullvodka
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby redbullvodka » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Blessedassurance wrote:
Blessedassurance wrote:Good luck ED'ers. There's a Vegas line on when the first wave rolls in today.

Over 12pm Est today (Even)

Under 12pm EST (-110)

No Calls Today (+140)


We have a winner. Can we get confirmation on the exact time of the call. Bets are riding on this shit.


I think I was the first on here called, since it came like five minutes after the twitter update. exact time: 12:13PM EST

BigJohnso
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby BigJohnso » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:59 pm

IN!!!!!!IN!!!!!!IN!!!!!!!!! 3.96/166 non URM. I am simply overjoyed with shock.

apeopleshistory
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:14 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby apeopleshistory » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:00 pm

.
Last edited by apeopleshistory on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
180asBreath
Posts: 480
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby 180asBreath » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 pm

BigJohnso wrote:IN!!!!!!IN!!!!!!IN!!!!!!!!! 3.96/166 non URM. I am simply overjoyed with shock.


Congratulations!

User avatar
Haymarket
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Haymarket » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Welcome to all the little Phoenixes and good luck to everyone else (especially Jam).

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:03 pm

BigJohnso wrote:IN!!!!!!IN!!!!!!IN!!!!!!!!! 3.96/166 non URM. I am simply overjoyed with shock.


Ahh congrats!! Finally some reverse splitter love.

Still waiting..... :(

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15515
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Tiago Splitter » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm

So far a 3.3 gpa and a 166 lsat have gotten in. Looking good for splitters and reverse splitters. Congrats to everyone admitted so far.

User avatar
Yeags
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Yeags » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:11 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
Bashy wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:Here to root for Jam.

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Blessedassurance
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Blessedassurance » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 pm

redbullvodka wrote:
Blessedassurance wrote:
Blessedassurance wrote:Good luck ED'ers. There's a Vegas line on when the first wave rolls in today.

Over 12pm Est today (Even)

Under 12pm EST (-110)

No Calls Today (+140)


We have a winner. Can we get confirmation on the exact time of the call. Bets are riding on this shit.


I think I was the first on here called, since it came like five minutes after the twitter update. exact time: 12:13PM EST


Thanks for the clarification. 13 minutes over 12pm sounds fishy. I think Chicago is colluding with Vegas.

User avatar
indigomachine
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby indigomachine » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Bashy wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:Here to root for Jam.

American_in_China
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby American_in_China » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Is it over?

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby crumpetsandtea » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 pm

American_in_China wrote:Is it over?

Doubt it, it's only noon CST right now.

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:28 pm

UChicagoLawApps UChicagoLawAdmission
ED calls are done for this week. We'll release remaining ED decisions next week. Now it's back to reading RD files (no RD news this week).
21 seconds ago

Its over.

Fuck. I am so frustrated. I really thought 4.0/169 would be good for ED.

:cry:
Last edited by luxxe on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Danny Mothers
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Danny Mothers » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:29 pm

I got the call about an hour ago... so excited/relieved that the whole thing is over.

User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:31 pm

luxxe wrote:UChicagoLawApps UChicagoLawAdmission
ED calls are done for this week. We'll release remaining ED decisions next week. Now it's back to reading RD files (no RD news this week).
21 seconds ago

Its over.

Fuck. I am so frustrated. I really thought 4.0/169 would be good for ED.

:cry:


Seriously, that's all they give out for this week? Wow....

User avatar
crumpetsandtea
Posts: 7156
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby crumpetsandtea » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Jeeeez. I didn't even apply and I'm frustrated on y'alls behalf. :|

User avatar
180asBreath
Posts: 480
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:47 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby 180asBreath » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Tiago Splitter wrote:So far a 3.3 gpa and a 166 lsat have gotten in. Looking good for splitters and reverse splitters. Congrats to everyone admitted so far.


Where'd you end up ED'ing?

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Hawkeye Pierce wrote:
luxxe wrote:UChicagoLawApps UChicagoLawAdmission
ED calls are done for this week. We'll release remaining ED decisions next week. Now it's back to reading RD files (no RD news this week).
21 seconds ago

Its over.

Fuck. I am so frustrated. I really thought 4.0/169 would be good for ED.

:cry:


Seriously, that's all they give out for this week? Wow....


I'm sure there are people who haven't updated here yet, but it still seems like so few.

On the verge of taking the Feb LSAT.

User avatar
luxxe
Posts: 830
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby luxxe » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Also, question that I am shocked hasn't been answered: Did Jam get in?

User avatar
blank403
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 am

Re: Chicago c/o 2015 Applicants (2011-2012 cycle)

Postby blank403 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Missed phone call from UChi admissions while at work. Dying right now. Need some sort of verification!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Assasindowntheavenue, Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], lillawyer2, nume2016, patrickkpaul, poptart123, RickyBunny, Thelaw23 and 28 guests