Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015) Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Themaddh

Bronze

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Post by Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Hawkeye Pierce wrote:
thederangedwang wrote:nah, i prefer joking....didnt think anybody would bite

jbutt-just think how awesome ur kb2 is gonna be now!
You really shouldn't be spreading disinformation in these types of threads, even if it is in jest. So stop.
Again, does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?

Hawkeye Pierce

Silver

Post by Hawkeye Pierce » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Themaddh wrote:
Hawkeye Pierce wrote:

You really shouldn't be spreading disinformation in these types of threads, even if it is in jest. So stop.
I don't really care what you think.

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Hawkeye Pierce wrote: I don't really care what you think.

Themaddh

Bronze

Post by Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Hawkeye Pierce wrote:
Themaddh wrote:
Hawkeye Pierce wrote:

I don't really care what you think.
You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:12 pm

but seriously, if this pisses u off and is what u consider "disinformation"...i mean cmon really?

chill out and have some fun....my joke was as harmless as can be..in fact, it was such an obvious joke attempt that im surprised it worked at all..i mean, how unreasonable is the premise that harvard wil replace u just cuz u missed a phone call? lol

HP, relax, ur gonna have a great cycle lol

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

splbagel

Bronze

Post by splbagel » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 pm

No fighting on the HLS stress-thread!

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 pm

splbagel wrote:No fighting on the HLS stress-thread!

im gonna eat ur cat

Take Two

Silver

Post by Take Two » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 pm

splbagel wrote:No fighting on the HLS stress-thread!

+1 this is as adorable as my HLS prospects are bleak

Samara

Gold

Post by Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Themaddh wrote:You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.
I love that you think Hawkeye is taking things too seriously because he asked someone to:

A) Write their posts like a normal person instead of like a seventh grader on IM.

and

B) Stop making dumb "jokes" that confused at least one poster and possibly several lurkers.

If that's too much to ask, y'all may want to head on over to Auto-Admit or JD Underground.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

justinp

Bronze

Post by justinp » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:23 pm

AntipodeanPhil wrote:
justinp wrote:Had my KB1 a little while ago. Seemed to go just fine.

Folks who were in the earlier batch, how long did you wait between your interview and your KB2?

Has anyone who didn't get a KB2 heard anything else yet?

Good luck everybody!
All the KB2s except one were the Monday before Thanksgiving. Judging from last year's cycle, the next round of KB2s (your round) should be this Monday (12/5).

I'm the only person without a KB2, and I haven't heard anything. Last year, people who didn't get KB2s got "Held" at some point in late December.
Has the schedule so far been roughly in line with the last few years? This seems like a weird round of KB1s that I'm in... Seems like just a very few folks and kind of weird timing. Anyone got a history lesson for me on this?

Themaddh

Bronze

Post by Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Samara wrote:
Themaddh wrote:You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.
I love that you think Hawkeye is taking things too seriously because he asked someone to:

A) Write their posts like a normal person instead of like a seventh grader on IM.

and

B) Stop making dumb "jokes" that confused at least one poster and possibly several lurkers.

If that's too much to ask, y'all may want to head on over to Auto-Admit or JD Underground.
If you read what I wrote, you'll see that it's not just based on those two things you listed.

addy11

Bronze

Post by addy11 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Samara wrote:

and

Wrong-o. The comment may have been prompted by this reaction, but it is in reference to much more.

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Samara wrote:

and

A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has OFFICIALLY devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well. I suggest u begin the mods

B) that's kinda the pt of my joke...so..yah, watevs

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

curiouscat

Bronze

Post by curiouscat » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I think it's time for some more kitten pictures.

dakure

Bronze

Post by dakure » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

thederangedwang wrote:
Samara wrote:

and

A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well.

a) bt cz we r on an anon intrnt fora, ds that m3an w3 shd tpe lyk dis? also, how iz dis da same as im. dis be not instent n0r mesnger. y u so dumb.

b) your joke was stupid.

splbagel

Bronze

Post by splbagel » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

curiouscat wrote:I think it's time for some more kitten pictures.
--ImageRemoved--

Samara

Gold

Post by Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

thederangedwang wrote: A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well.

This is not equivalent to IM. And guess what? Non-annoying people don't write that way on IM either. Using "ur" and no capitalization and constant ellipses and writing "right" instead of "write" just makes you look dumb and childish. But hey, write however you want. I generally don't read a post that requires as much effort to understand as yours.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

seanPtheB

Bronze

Post by seanPtheB » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Personally I find it annoying cuz I just doubt you'd be doing the same thing had you not already been admitted. Might be my jealousy talking here, but I don't think so.

Themaddh

Bronze

Post by Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Samara wrote:
thederangedwang wrote: A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well.

This is not equivalent to IM. And guess what? Non-annoying people don't write that way on IM either. Using "ur" and no capitalization and constant ellipses and writing "right" instead of "write" just makes you look dumb and childish. But hey, write however you want. I generally don't read a post that requires as much effort to understand as yours.
It's time for you to join HP outside

Samara

Gold

Post by Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Themaddh wrote: If you read what I wrote, you'll see that it's not just based on those two things you listed.
You wrote:
Does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?
and
You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.
What exactly are you complaining about?

dakure

Bronze

Post by dakure » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Themaddh wrote:
Samara wrote:

It's time for you to join HP outside
bt cz we r on an anon intrnt fora, ds that m3an w3 shd tpe lyk dis? also, how iz dis da same as im. dis be not instent n0r mesnger. y u so dumb.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

thederangedwang

Silver

Post by thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

dakure wrote:
a) bt cz we r on an anon intrnt fora, ds that m3an w3 shd tpe lyk dis? also, how iz dis da same as im. dis be not instent n0r mesnger. y u so dumb.

b) your joke was stupid.
this has got to be the worst reply i've ever had...ever...

a) strawman

b) somebody else laughed at it..so, it's ur opinion man

c) ur bringing great shame to ur avatar

Themaddh

Bronze

Post by Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Samara wrote:
Themaddh wrote: If you read what I wrote, you'll see that it's not just based on those two things you listed.
You wrote:
Does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?
and
What exactly are you complaining about?
People who take this shit uberseriously like you

Yeshia90

Silver

Post by Yeshia90 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm

It amazes me that someone who professes to have gotten in to Harvard Law School types like a 12 year old girl on her Myspace profile. Have some self respect, man.

edit: damnit, just realized I tagged this thread. fuck me.
Last edited by Yeshia90 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samara

Gold

Post by Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 pm

thederangedwang wrote: b) somebody else laughed at it..so, it's ur opinion man
It doesn't matter if someone laughed at it. You're confusing people on an on-topic thread. Please stop.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”