Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Themaddh
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Hawkeye Pierce wrote:
thederangedwang wrote:nah, i prefer joking....didnt think anybody would bite

jbutt-just think how awesome ur kb2 is gonna be now!


You really shouldn't be spreading disinformation in these types of threads, even if it is in jest. So stop.


Again, does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?

User avatar
Hawkeye Pierce
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:18 am

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Hawkeye Pierce » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Themaddh wrote:
Hawkeye Pierce wrote:
thederangedwang wrote:nah, i prefer joking....didnt think anybody would bite

jbutt-just think how awesome ur kb2 is gonna be now!


You really shouldn't be spreading disinformation in these types of threads, even if it is in jest. So stop.


Again, does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?


I don't really care what you think.

thederangedwang
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Hawkeye Pierce wrote:I don't really care what you think.

Themaddh
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Hawkeye Pierce wrote:
Themaddh wrote:
Hawkeye Pierce wrote:
thederangedwang wrote:nah, i prefer joking....didnt think anybody would bite

jbutt-just think how awesome ur kb2 is gonna be now!


You really shouldn't be spreading disinformation in these types of threads, even if it is in jest. So stop.


Again, does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?


I don't really care what you think.


You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

thederangedwang
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:12 pm

but seriously, if this pisses u off and is what u consider "disinformation"...i mean cmon really?

chill out and have some fun....my joke was as harmless as can be..in fact, it was such an obvious joke attempt that im surprised it worked at all..i mean, how unreasonable is the premise that harvard wil replace u just cuz u missed a phone call? lol

HP, relax, ur gonna have a great cycle lol

splbagel
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby splbagel » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 pm

No fighting on the HLS stress-thread!

Image

thederangedwang
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 pm

splbagel wrote:No fighting on the HLS stress-thread!

Image


im gonna eat ur cat

User avatar
Take Two
Posts: 552
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 am

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Take Two » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 pm

splbagel wrote:No fighting on the HLS stress-thread!

Image


+1 this is as adorable as my HLS prospects are bleak

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Themaddh wrote:You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

I love that you think Hawkeye is taking things too seriously because he asked someone to:

A) Write their posts like a normal person instead of like a seventh grader on IM.

and

B) Stop making dumb "jokes" that confused at least one poster and possibly several lurkers.

If that's too much to ask, y'all may want to head on over to Auto-Admit or JD Underground.

justinp
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby justinp » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:23 pm

AntipodeanPhil wrote:
justinp wrote:Had my KB1 a little while ago. Seemed to go just fine.

Folks who were in the earlier batch, how long did you wait between your interview and your KB2?

Has anyone who didn't get a KB2 heard anything else yet?

Good luck everybody!

All the KB2s except one were the Monday before Thanksgiving. Judging from last year's cycle, the next round of KB2s (your round) should be this Monday (12/5).

I'm the only person without a KB2, and I haven't heard anything. Last year, people who didn't get KB2s got "Held" at some point in late December.


Has the schedule so far been roughly in line with the last few years? This seems like a weird round of KB1s that I'm in... Seems like just a very few folks and kind of weird timing. Anyone got a history lesson for me on this?

Themaddh
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Samara wrote:
Themaddh wrote:You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

I love that you think Hawkeye is taking things too seriously because he asked someone to:

A) Write their posts like a normal person instead of like a seventh grader on IM.

and

B) Stop making dumb "jokes" that confused at least one poster and possibly several lurkers.

If that's too much to ask, y'all may want to head on over to Auto-Admit or JD Underground.


If you read what I wrote, you'll see that it's not just based on those two things you listed.

addy11
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby addy11 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Samara wrote:
Themaddh wrote:You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

I love that you think Hawkeye is taking things too seriously because he asked someone to:

A) Write their posts like a normal person instead of like a seventh grader on IM.

and

B) Stop making dumb "jokes" that confused at least one poster and possibly several lurkers.

If that's too much to ask, y'all may want to head on over to Auto-Admit or JD Underground.


Wrong-o. The comment may have been prompted by this reaction, but it is in reference to much more.

thederangedwang
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Samara wrote:
Themaddh wrote:You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

I love that you think Hawkeye is taking things too seriously because he asked someone to:

A) Write their posts like a normal person instead of like a seventh grader on IM.

and

B) Stop making dumb "jokes" that confused at least one poster and possibly several lurkers.

If that's too much to ask, y'all may want to head on over to Auto-Admit or JD Underground.


A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has OFFICIALLY devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well. I suggest u begin the mods

B) that's kinda the pt of my joke...so..yah, watevs

User avatar
curiouscat
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby curiouscat » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:29 pm

I think it's time for some more kitten pictures.

User avatar
dakure
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby dakure » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

thederangedwang wrote:
Samara wrote:
Themaddh wrote:You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

I love that you think Hawkeye is taking things too seriously because he asked someone to:

A) Write their posts like a normal person instead of like a seventh grader on IM.

and

B) Stop making dumb "jokes" that confused at least one poster and possibly several lurkers.

If that's too much to ask, y'all may want to head on over to Auto-Admit or JD Underground.


A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well.

B) that's kinda the pt of my joke...so..yah, watevs


a) bt cz we r on an anon intrnt fora, ds that m3an w3 shd tpe lyk dis? also, how iz dis da same as im. dis be not instent n0r mesnger. y u so dumb.

b) your joke was stupid.

splbagel
Posts: 380
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby splbagel » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

curiouscat wrote:I think it's time for some more kitten pictures.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

thederangedwang wrote:A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well.

B) that's kinda the pt of my joke...so..yah, watevs

This is not equivalent to IM. And guess what? Non-annoying people don't write that way on IM either. Using "ur" and no capitalization and constant ellipses and writing "right" instead of "write" just makes you look dumb and childish. But hey, write however you want. I generally don't read a post that requires as much effort to understand as yours.

seanPtheB
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 am

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby seanPtheB » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Personally I find it annoying cuz I just doubt you'd be doing the same thing had you not already been admitted. Might be my jealousy talking here, but I don't think so.

Themaddh
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Samara wrote:
thederangedwang wrote:A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well.

B) that's kinda the pt of my joke...so..yah, watevs

This is not equivalent to IM. And guess what? Non-annoying people don't write that way on IM either. Using "ur" and no capitalization and constant ellipses and writing "right" instead of "write" just makes you look dumb and childish. But hey, write however you want. I generally don't read a post that requires as much effort to understand as yours.


It's time for you to join HP outside

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Themaddh wrote:If you read what I wrote, you'll see that it's not just based on those two things you listed.

You wrote:
Does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?

and
You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

What exactly are you complaining about?

User avatar
dakure
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby dakure » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Themaddh wrote:
Samara wrote:
thederangedwang wrote:A) we r on an anon internet forum, imho, this is equivalent to IM. there's really no difference between the way i chat n the way people abbreviate stuff like HYS and IMHO or IBTL....if ur gonna criticise the way i right, i suggest u begin with all these jargons and abbreviations to which TLS has devoted many threads to and start telling everyone who uses these abbv to stop as well.

B) that's kinda the pt of my joke...so..yah, watevs

This is not equivalent to IM. And guess what? Non-annoying people don't write that way on IM either. Using "ur" and no capitalization and constant ellipses and writing "right" instead of "write" just makes you look dumb and childish. But hey, write however you want. I generally don't read a post that requires as much effort to understand as yours.


It's time for you to join HP outside

bt cz we r on an anon intrnt fora, ds that m3an w3 shd tpe lyk dis? also, how iz dis da same as im. dis be not instent n0r mesnger. y u so dumb.

thederangedwang
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby thederangedwang » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm

dakure wrote:
a) bt cz we r on an anon intrnt fora, ds that m3an w3 shd tpe lyk dis? also, how iz dis da same as im. dis be not instent n0r mesnger. y u so dumb.

b) your joke was stupid.


this has got to be the worst reply i've ever had...ever...

a) strawman

b) somebody else laughed at it..so, it's ur opinion man

c) ur bringing great shame to ur avatar

Themaddh
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Themaddh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Samara wrote:
Themaddh wrote:If you read what I wrote, you'll see that it's not just based on those two things you listed.

You wrote:
Does anyone take this forum more seriously than you?

and
You have literally been on this forum since last fall and you started many of these threads in early August. Maybe you should go outside.

What exactly are you complaining about?


People who take this shit uberseriously like you

User avatar
Yeshia90
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Yeshia90 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm

It amazes me that someone who professes to have gotten in to Harvard Law School types like a 12 year old girl on her Myspace profile. Have some self respect, man.

edit: damnit, just realized I tagged this thread. fuck me.
Last edited by Yeshia90 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Samara
Posts: 3245
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Re: Harvard 2012 applicants (class of 2015)

Postby Samara » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 pm

thederangedwang wrote:b) somebody else laughed at it..so, it's ur opinion man

It doesn't matter if someone laughed at it. You're confusing people on an on-topic thread. Please stop.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests