NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Yeshia90
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Yeshia90 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 pm

80eight wrote:Ugh. I submitted in October so I guess I have a lot of processing time to sit through, still. Good luck to you UR's!


I submitted (ED) two weeks ago. Have faith.

User avatar
matvei
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby matvei » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 pm

UR as of today, submitted less than two weeks ago... such a long shot for me but I'm freaking out right now

EDIT: I applied RD, if you care

User avatar
soj
Posts: 7735
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby soj » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:18 am

UR--9 days after submission

User avatar
cashew
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby cashew » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:36 am

How long did it take you guys to get any kind of confirmation/status checker from NYU? I submitted on Monday, but regretfully had some serious email problems and I'm worried it got lost...

mattbarnes123
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby mattbarnes123 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Still processing. Applied 9/15 ED.. sigh.

spek
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby spek » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Under Review since the 21st, applied on 10/12

User avatar
thelawyler
Posts: 902
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby thelawyler » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Under Review 10/21. Submitted about two weeks ago on 10/5. I would absolutely love to get in so this is killing me even though I know a decision probably won't come for a while.

sven
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby sven » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 am

How can one find out if he/she is "Under Review" or not? LSAC's "Completed Applications" page?

User avatar
Tiago Splitter
Posts: 15525
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Tiago Splitter » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:32 am

sven wrote:How can one find out if he/she is "Under Review" or not? LSAC's "Completed Applications" page?


Status checker. They email you your login information after the app is sent.

pdftlvson
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby pdftlvson » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:57 am

Under review since 10/14. Sent 9/19.

defrutamadre
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby defrutamadre » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 am

Sent 9/29, still processing :(

tamereth
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby tamereth » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:06 am

cashew wrote:How long did it take you guys to get any kind of confirmation/status checker from NYU? I submitted on Monday, but regretfully had some serious email problems and I'm worried it got lost...


This question is relevant to my interests.

pineappledazzler
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby pineappledazzler » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 am

UR since 10/18 though it updated to 10/20 a couple days after. Not sure what that means. Oh well, it'll be at least a month!

Mitterrand
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Mitterrand » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am

tamereth wrote:
cashew wrote:How long did it take you guys to get any kind of confirmation/status checker from NYU? I submitted on Monday, but regretfully had some serious email problems and I'm worried it got lost...


This question is relevant to my interests.


Sent my app in the 24th and i had one by the 25th

tamereth
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby tamereth » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 am

Ironically, I got mine this morning after asking this question. Submitted 18th, got mine 25th.

psach44
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby psach44 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:35 am

any of you guys apply and have a chance with 3 LSAT scores?

thederangedwang
Posts: 1124
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby thederangedwang » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 am

Mitterrand wrote:
tamereth wrote:
cashew wrote:How long did it take you guys to get any kind of confirmation/status checker from NYU? I submitted on Monday, but regretfully had some serious email problems and I'm worried it got lost...


This question is relevant to my interests.


Sent my app in the 24th and i had one by the 25th


didnt get one until almost 2 wks later..

User avatar
ladybug89
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby ladybug89 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 am

thederangedwang wrote:
Mitterrand wrote:
tamereth wrote:
cashew wrote:How long did it take you guys to get any kind of confirmation/status checker from NYU? I submitted on Monday, but regretfully had some serious email problems and I'm worried it got lost...


This question is relevant to my interests.


Sent my app in the 24th and i had one by the 25th


didnt get one until almost 2 wks later..


i got mine the next day (submitted 10/17).

User avatar
AmandaPB
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby AmandaPB » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 am

I submitted on 9/15 and I'm still processing. They are definitely going through them according to scores, not submit date.

User avatar
Tim0thy222
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Tim0thy222 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:33 am

Hi all,

I posted this to "what are my chances" as well, but thought the NYU applicants may have some good insight to this.

177/167/3.2

How do my chances look ED to NYU?

User avatar
Strange
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:23 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Strange » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Tim0thy222 wrote:Hi all,

I posted this to "what are my chances" as well, but thought the NYU applicants may have some good insight to this.

177/167/3.2

How do my chances look ED to NYU?


Same question, wondering if I should ED?

180/167/3.4, 2 yrs work exp

freestallion
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby freestallion » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I don't have anything constructive to add to the above questions but damn, TLS has a lot of splitters :shock:

Curious1
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Curious1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 pm

freestallion wrote:I don't have anything constructive to add to the above questions but damn, TLS has a lot of splitters :shock:


Splitters tend to be most neurotic I guess...if you have a 4.1/180/3 olympic medals wtf are you doing on this site...

User avatar
Yeshia90
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Yeshia90 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Just got a call from NYU and almost shat my pants...but it turns out that my ED contract somehow never got there, and I just need to fax it over so they can give my application to the committee. Jeez.

User avatar
kulshan
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby kulshan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeshia90 wrote:Just got a call from NYU and almost shat my pants...but it turns out that my ED contract somehow never got there, and I just need to fax it over so they can give my application to the committee. Jeez.


Yikes, I bet that took an hour or two off your life.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: curry4bfast, oliviaj_j, Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests