NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
nametaken
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby nametaken » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I can log into the ASW now!!!!!! :D :D

User avatar
Lily Pad
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Lily Pad » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Just able to access ASW, it's official! Congrats to the other DLSers today!

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby thelong » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Congratulations everyone!

User avatar
Take Two
Posts: 552
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Take Two » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:21 pm

nametaken wrote:I can log into the ASW now!!!!!! :D :D


haha and you were worried... :mrgreen:

congrats DLSers! :D

nametaken
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby nametaken » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Take Two wrote:
nametaken wrote:I can log into the ASW now!!!!!! :D :D


haha and you were worried... :mrgreen:

congrats DLSers! :D


Lol you were right!! Congrats to everyone else who got in today! So happppyyyy

caminante
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby caminante » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Congrats to everyone who got in so far!

User avatar
WhiteGuy5
Posts: 919
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby WhiteGuy5 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to my potential, future classmates!

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby cactuarX3 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Congratulations everyone!!

NYU, time to show some love to the held EDers???

chapmaco
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby chapmaco » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

DLS 1/5 :O

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Killingly » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:04 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:Congratulations everyone!!

NYU, time to show some love to the held EDers???


I emailed them today asking if there was a timeline (Cornell, for instance says they'll review held EAers in Feb). I'm fully expecting the "you will receive a decision of admit, reject, or waitlist by mid-late April" response, but we'll see if I can get any other info.

Congrats to you DLSers!

chapmaco
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby chapmaco » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:14 pm

chapmaco wrote:DLS 1/5 :O


And I can log in to the admitted students website =D

nametaken
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby nametaken » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

chapmaco wrote:
chapmaco wrote:DLS 1/5 :O


And I can log in to the admitted students website =D


Congrats!!

User avatar
Boston_NYG2245
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Boston_NYG2245 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Congrats to everyone who got in today!

User avatar
indigomachine
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby indigomachine » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Congrats to all the DLSers :)

PKozi
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby PKozi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm

ASW+phone call, I'm in! Good luck to those still waiting.

User avatar
cactuarX3
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby cactuarX3 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Killingly wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Congratulations everyone!!

NYU, time to show some love to the held EDers???


I emailed them today asking if there was a timeline (Cornell, for instance says they'll review held EAers in Feb). I'm fully expecting the "you will receive a decision of admit, reject, or waitlist by mid-late April" response, but we'll see if I can get any other info.

Congrats to you DLSers!


Wow Killingly, you are awesome. I hope that they give you points for dedication and let you in right away!

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:48 pm

NYU, why you no love me?

norcal_youngin
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby norcal_youngin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 pm

DLS 1/5 and got into the ASW!!

LOVING LIFE!!!!

Mal Reynolds
Posts: 12630
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby Mal Reynolds » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Congrats to everyone getting in!

It seems like NYU is getting into the mid and late November applicants. I submitted late November and Im under review. Is it time to worry or are there still acceptances likely to come out for this group? Thank you Im done being neurotic for now.

djkrish
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:47 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby djkrish » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

i feel behind the times lol. I never got an email with any status checker info, so today after over a month, I finally caved and called them. Apparently she was just working on my file today and its just been completed. How long from complete to decision for you guys?

User avatar
smokeylarue
Posts: 408
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby smokeylarue » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:40 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:NYU, why you no love me?


NYU! Accept this man!

And congrats to all the new admits! There is a strong chance I will be seeing some of you in the fall.

viacavour
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby viacavour » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm

DLS 1/5 and I can log in to ASW!!!! I guess this makes it official

aaaaaaah

User avatar
amc987
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby amc987 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Yay, congrats to all the new admits!! Maybe I'll see you at one of the ASWs!

User avatar
crooked
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby crooked » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Congratulations to all the new admits! Hope to see you at ASW.

moshid
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Re: NYU Class of 2015 Applicants

Postby moshid » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

cactuarX3 wrote:
Killingly wrote:
cactuarX3 wrote:Congratulations everyone!!

NYU, time to show some love to the held EDers???


I emailed them today asking if there was a timeline (Cornell, for instance says they'll review held EAers in Feb). I'm fully expecting the "you will receive a decision of admit, reject, or waitlist by mid-late April" response, but we'll see if I can get any other info.

Congrats to you DLSers!


Wow Killingly, you are awesome. I hope that they give you points for dedication and let you in right away!

yus, you iz awesome.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”