sandiego222 wrote:Take Two wrote:sandiego222 wrote:Just send it my app... I have a 3.7, 167
Took December LSAT and hoping for 170+
Should I send them a note asking them to wait until the scores are received? I'm thinking this makes sense if they could potentially reject me between now and the receipt of the scores. Or should I have the additional benefit of them starting to review my app now, and then update them when my new scores come in?
correct me if I am wrong, but you should have marked on your app that you were taking it again, which means that they will probably hold it until they get the score, that seems to be standard operating procedure
Gotcha. I was wondering because other schools have already reviewed my app despite my December registration, and some schools do not even ask for your LSAT dates in the app itself.
yeah they do sort of seem to do whatever they want but if you marked it I definitely think that they will hold it (then again who the heck am I and what do I know??? haha )