General Waitlist Statistics?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
doomham

General Waitlist Statistics?

Postby doomham » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 am

I'm trying to find some sort of chart/table that shows information on (basically the top 20) law schools' waitlist statistics. How many students on WL, how many acceptances, how many rejections, timelines and any information like that. Anyone have anything like that? If not a full chart, I'm waitlisted at Cornell and Columbia and am only *really* interested in those two. Thanks.

ran12

Re: General Waitlist Statistics?

Postby ran12 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 am

doomham wrote:I'm trying to find some sort of chart/table that shows information on (basically the top 20) law schools' waitlist statistics. How many students on WL, how many acceptances, how many rejections, timelines and any information like that. Anyone have anything like that? If not a full chart, I'm waitlisted at Cornell and Columbia and am only *really* interested in those two. Thanks.

Doubtful that there's anything like that out there. WLs change year to year for each school and schools don't really release those stats.

théo

Postby théo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 pm

doomham wrote:I'm trying to find some sort of chart/table that shows information on (basically the top 20) law schools' waitlist statistics. How many students on WL, how many acceptances, how many rejections, timelines and any information like that. Anyone have anything like that? If not a full chart, I'm waitlisted at Cornell and Columbia and am only *really* interested in those two. Thanks.

Don't know about Cornell, but if you go to the Columbia Waitlist thread, there's some speculative information there that could be helpful.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=147191

CanadianWolf

Postby CanadianWolf » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Another poster reported that Cornell's class is not yet full & that admissions expects to take several students fron the reserve list.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”