. Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
chimac07

New

Re: STCL Spring 2012

Post by chimac07 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 am

the SOH wrote:
fatpeopleavenger wrote:
the SOH wrote:another week, no answer. I wonder if they'll be reviewing and giving answers during thanksgiving week.. What a pain, applied well before ORIGINAL deadline and still waiting, someone told me chances of being accepted get slim towards back end of review period. :(

just venting
why don't you email them? Have you apply to other schools? If STCL is a place you badly want to get into, retake isnt a bad idea (sorry if i'm sounding like a TLS elitist here).

I actually called them today and the girl in the admissions office told me it IS a random order for when they pick up each application to review (i did mine early and they extended deadline a month to get more), AND she acknowledged that even though they still have some "acceptance offers" left- there are less to go around- which would make you think it's gonna be much more competitive.
Idk, it makes me feel like the longer I wait the dimmer it gets
i know this will be hard to do, but just relax. If you go to LSN, you will see no one with a 153 and above 3.0 rejected last year. 153 was the magic number when you look at the charts on LSN. Spring from what i see is much easier to get into than fall....

Im pretty sure you will get in, unless you royally screwed up on yours softs.

pollyannaflower

New

Post by pollyannaflower » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Accepted! :D
Anyone else receive news this week?

the SOH

New

Post by the SOH » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm

congrats to u :)

I havent even heard a "hello" from them.

fatpeopleavenger

Bronze

Post by fatpeopleavenger » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:36 am

pollyannaflower wrote:Accepted! :D
you welcome

nessanicole

New

Post by nessanicole » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:06 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Whatever827

New

Post by Whatever827 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Welp the wait is finally over - I was admitted this morning! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm going to attend yet. Hopefully, I will hear back from other schools in the coming weeks to help make my decision easier. I think it's a little annoying that they make some people wait as long as they do for a decision, and then they expect a seat deposit by December 5th (in one week). I'll probably pay it so I atleast have the option if all else fails.

pollyannaflower

New

Post by pollyannaflower » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:12 pm

nessanicole wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!
Thanks!!
And congrats, Whatever!

Whatever827

New

Post by Whatever827 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:07 am

Thanks! Same to you!

the SOH

New

Post by the SOH » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:05 pm

well i balled up and cried... out of HAPPINESS! I got accepted on november 28, 10:50 am. It took a long ass time, but I got it so im a happy hippo :))

I hope to see you guys at school.

Sorry to anyone who hasn't gotten in, do what you gotta do to get your numbers up and get in.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

pollyannaflower

New

Post by pollyannaflower » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:52 am

the SOH wrote:well i balled up and cried... out of HAPPINESS! I got accepted on november 28, 10:50 am. It took a long ass time, but I got it so im a happy hippo :))

I hope to see you guys at school.

Sorry to anyone who hasn't gotten in, do what you gotta do to get your numbers up and get in.
Yay for you! Congrats!
See you there!

nessanicole

New

Post by nessanicole » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:57 am

Whatever827 wrote:Welp the wait is finally over - I was admitted this morning! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm going to attend yet. Hopefully, I will hear back from other schools in the coming weeks to help make my decision easier. I think it's a little annoying that they make some people wait as long as they do for a decision, and then they expect a seat deposit by December 5th (in one week). I'll probably pay it so I atleast have the option if all else fails.
Congratulations to you!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”