Cardozo Waitlist

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
auroojgulzar

Cardozo Waitlist

Postby auroojgulzar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 am

Hey-

Is anyone on the Cardozo Waitlist? Did any of you receive an email today to come in for an interview to "further discuss your candidacy? How should one prepare for such an interview.

Thanks,

krb89f

Re: Cardozo Waitlist

Postby krb89f » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:37 am

Is anyone on the Cardozo Waitlist? Did any of you receive an email today to come in for an interview to "further discuss your candidacy? How should one prepare for such an interview.

Are you waitlisted for May or Fall start? Anything else in the email- or just "can you come in?"

auroojgulzar

Postby auroojgulzar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:39 am

for May. nothing more then can you please pick one of these dates and times and come in for an interview.

neptunestar

Postby neptunestar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 am

auroojgulzar wrote:Hey-

Thanks,

I'm on the Fall WL but have heard a few people that have done both in person and phone interview for 'Dozo... I think most of the accoutns are in the Cardozo 2011 thread. But yeah, from what I hear its pretty casual.

auroojgulzar

Postby auroojgulzar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks for the info. :)

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”