TTU Waitlist

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
gobot1234

TTU Waitlist

Postby gobot1234 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Current Online Status at TTU states: Summer Entry Consideration- Waitlist...

On 04/06 a waitlist letter was mailed out to me.

Is this common? Does this mean I am being considered for Regular and Summer Entry...

Thanks

emlawi

Re: TTU Waitlist

Postby emlawi » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:34 pm

gobot1234 wrote:Current Online Status at TTU states: Summer Entry Consideration- Waitlist...

On 04/06 a waitlist letter was mailed out to me.

Is this common? Does this mean I am being considered for Regular and Summer Entry...

Thanks

hm.. i'm on the waitlist as well, but my status just says "waitlisted". TTU website says: "Admission to the program is limited to approximately 20 students selected by the Admissions Committee from among early and regular admission applicants. The purpose of the program is to better prepare those students removed from the academic realm for the rigors of the first year of law school. The applicants designated for the Summer Entry Program are those whose backgrounds, activities, and accomplishments indicate they are outstanding candidates for admission, but their LSAT scores or grade point averages fall below the mean scores for the entering class"

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”