On HOLD at FSU

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
hous

On HOLD at FSU

Postby hous » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 pm

My status checker states that Im on hold at FSU and states a hold is not the same thing as a waitlist. Has anyone ever been added to FSU's hold list and then get accepted? Should I write a LOCI? FSU is my top choice.

KM89

Re: On HOLD at FSU

Postby KM89 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 pm

hous wrote:My status checker states that Im on hold at FSU and states a hold is not the same thing as a waitlist. Has anyone ever been added to FSU's hold list and then get accepted? Should I write a LOCI? FSU is my top choice.

I was also in the "hold" category at FSU. I applied the first week of November, was put into hold on 2/25, and am now at "decision made and will arrive by mail." There have been numerous people who were accepted after being in the hold cateogry. I wrote a LOCI and sent it in the week I found put about the hold cateogry, but I still have no idea of it helped, since I'm without a final decision, at least, I haven't been informed of the final decision yet. FSU is my top choice too, best of luck to you!

Intraining

Re: On HOLD at FSU

Postby Intraining » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 pm

On hold as well (numbers in profile). I'm not sure that we'll see much movement before may...so a lot of us wil have to double deposit. I hope to God I'm wrong, but we'll find out.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”